Chapter 44

Finally
- Seungri's point of view - 
 
 
 
We ran to the audience's seats but we were a bit far away from them. Some fans saw us and shouted 'Seungriya, oppa, Daesung' etc but just smiled at them and waved. Yuri and Dan's with us but they're wearing staff's uniform. Just for safety and just so there aren't issues.. 
 
 
 
"Are you sure this will work?" Yuri asked worried. I nodded my head on her and held her hand secretly. She looked back at the fans who were busy anticipating hyung's performance. I'm sure they didn't notice. 
 
 
 
A minute later Jiyong hyung came out. He's wearing a white sleeveless tee with a black cross in the middle and black skinny jeans. His white-ish hair is up and he's fixing his mic as his back up dancers are talking waiting for the cue. The aura G-Dragon is shouting all over him. He's standing there full of swag with his serious face occationally smiling at his fans whenever they shout his name. 
 
 
 
"Are you ready?" A staff shouted. He quickly gave a glance on his back up dancers and when he saw them going to their places he nodded and shouted.. "Ne!" 
 
 
 
He sets himself into position holding on the mic and looking straight to the camera. The intro of "Crooked" started to play. 
 
 
 
Nothing ever lasts forever
In the end, you changed
There is no reason,
no sincerity. Take away
such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 
 
 
He gracefully moved holding on to his mic. I shook my head. Ahh~ Our leader doesn't know what's coming for him. 
 
 
 
Leave me alone
I was alone anyway
I have no one, everything
is meaningless. Take away the
sugar-coated comfort
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 
 
 
Then his back up dancers went out. I hope Cielle's ready. 
 
 
 
I scream and get dizzy
I vent out of boredom
to other couples
I start fights for no reason
like a town gangster
Sometimes, I purposely
shake my leg, crookedly
The main characters
of the movie
called this world is you and me
A lonely island,
lost and wandering
The empty streets are
filled with those who are alone
Unlike my heart,
the weather is so damn nice
 
 
 
He took off his mic from the stand and roamed around the stage. He stared at some fans and moved gracefully. No wonder his fans are shouting and crying his name. He even went to our side and he just looked at us plainly. Dan and Yuri's head bowed down so that he won't recognize them. 
 
 


I used to believe in you

alone and I was happy
But like a joke, I am left alone
You used to promise me
with your pinky finger
But in the end
 
 
 
He slowly went back to the center and the back up dancers went out just before the next stanza for the chorus begins. 
 
 


Nothing ever lasts forever

In the end, you changed
There is no reason,
no sincerity. Take away
such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 
 
 
I felt Yuri's hand tighten her hold. Cielle went out and she managed to camouflage with the back up dancers. She doesn't look like she's just there for something. She was wearing a black fitted sando that only covers above her belly button and a black fitted shorts. It really shows Cielle's body curves and she didn't want to wear at first but she doesn't have any choice. That's what the dancers are supposed to wear. She just managed to wear a sleeveless black cardigan . Hyung was still jumping gracefully for the beat. Not even knowing that the reason why he really looks like a crooked man now is now behind him. 
 
 
 
Leave me alone
I was alone anyway
I have no one, everything
is meaningless. Take away the
sugar-coated comfort
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 
 
 
He decided to circle around his mic stand and the moment that we knew he saw Cielle was when he stopped and stared at his back up dancers or specifically Cielle but of course only us knows that.. When knew Cielle saw that's why she moved a bit back and roamed around the stage. She didn't even look obvious. 
 
 
 
What shocked us when hyung followed her but still singing.. Just a little off. He looked like a lost child trying to follow his mother and Cielle tried so hard so he won't reach her. But when this stanza ended they all went out and hyung wanted to go out also but the staff pushed him back and he went off for a while but started singing again... But now he's a little out of himself. I heard Dan and Yuri giggle despite the fact that the music is loud. 
 
 
 
I’ll put on thick eyeliner,
use a whole can of hairspray
Leather pants, leather jacket with
a frown. I want to hide my pain
and become even more crooked
So you can feel sorry,
I’ll spit toward the sky
You’re scared of my crude
words and my rough eyes
But actually, I’m afraid,
I want to go back but
I have nowhere to go
I want to love but no one to love,
what am I supposed to do?
I can’t turn it back
 
 
 
He calmly went back to the mic and danced a little bit. He also went down the crowd and the fans happily touched his hand when he reached for them. 
 
 
 
I used to believe in you
alone and I was happy
But like a joke, I am left alone
You used to promise me
with your pinky finger
But in the end
 
 
 
And the back up dancers went out again. Hyung's attention automatically went to the dancers but he's still singing. Cielle smiled and danced gracefully. Hyung stared at her and I can see admiration in his eyes. Well, Cielle can really dance. She shines through even though they're only back up dancers. No wonder Hyung saw her. 
 
 


Nothing ever lasts forever

In the end, you changed
There is no reason,
no sincerity. Take away
such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 
 
 
He carefully moved towards the back up dancers pretending to party with them but we knew he's there to get near Cielle... But Cielle's smarter, she moved to the other side. 
 
 


Leave me alone

I was alone anyway
I have no one, everything
is meaningless. Take away the
sugar-coated comfort
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 
 
 
He went back to the center but he shook his head and smiled. Maybe he didn't know Cielle was capable of doing this. 
 
 
 
Will you not say anything
for me tonight?
I didn’t know being alone would
be this hard
(I miss you)
Will you be my friend tonight?
On this good day,
this beautiful day,
this day where I miss you
Tonight, I’ll be crooked
 
 
 
And they all lied down. 
 
 
 
"Okay, good job!" Before anyone else could stand, Cielle stood up and ran towards the exit. We saw hyung's eyes following her and we saw him trying to but he was greeted first so he bowed down to his fans. 
 
 
 
"Yay, it worked." And Dan and Yuri high five-d each other.
 
 
 
Oh hell it did.