Chapter 52

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

"Good morning." They said and bowed down to Youngbae. I just kept my head down as I follow Youngbae. I'm almost hiding behind him. Youngbae greeted them back and bowed down a couple of times. 

 

"There, we're here." He said as he stopped infront of a glass door. "This is where we train and practice our dance routines. I'm gonna introduce you to everybody." Without even waiting for my reply. He entered the room and pulled me inside. "Everyone~!" He shouted getting everyone's attention. 

 

Some were stretching and some were just talking with each other but they all stopped when Youngbae shouted. They all smiled at him. "Annyeonghaseyo~" They all said in unisoon. 

 

Youngbae bowed down to greet them all. "This is...." He said pointing at me. 

 

"Is that GD's girl?!" Someone I don't know suddenly shouted and I froze. They know me? "It's you!" Then she suddenly appeared infront of me. She's a very pretty girl with her hair in pig tails. She smiling widely and happily at me. 

 

"What? How did you know her?" Youngbae asked the question for me. 

 

"Well, while we're practicing, he's always looking at his phone wallpaper and it was the picture of both of them." She explained to Youngbae. "He sometimes frown but mostly he smiles at his phone like an idiot." She said and giggled. I looked down as I felt my cheeks heat up. 

 

"Ohh~" Youngbae said satisfied. "Anyway, this is Cielle and she'll be with you today. She actually appeared in your performance of Crooked." 

 

"Yeah, we saw her but she didn't look like she wasn't part of us so I thought she's new but then she disappeared right after. GD's been looking for her from us after that." The girl said again. "Oh, by the way!" She suddenly jumped which made me shocked. "I'm sorry." She said and giggled. 

 

"It's okay." I said and smiled at her. 

 

"I'm Lien Hua. Nice to meet you." She said and bowed. I bowed down too. 

 

"Nice meeting you as well." 

 

"She's the nosiest here." Youngbae said and laughed. "But she'll take care of you, right Lien?" 

 

"Yep!" She said happily and nodded. "You don't have to worry, oppa." She said and showed her thumbs up. 

 

"Cielle, I have to leave now. He'll be here in an hour. Get ready, okay? Stick with the plan." I nodded saying I understand. "Don't worry, whatever you plan to do today, it's up to you. But please forget to NOT let go of each other anymore." 

 

"I understand and I won't." I said and grinned at him showing him my excitement. 

 

** 

 

"Oh, Cielle." Lien Hua suddenly sat down beside me. I looked at her and smiled. "Are you really together with GD?" She said smiling at me. 

 

"Yeah, why?" I asked. 

 

"Nothing. I think you really look good together. Better than the korean girls he's being shipped with." 

 

"Who korean girls?" 

 

"Well, you know, in their industry, whenever they are seen with a girl in the same industry, they automatically get shipped. As if they are really together and people will look for proofs that they really are." She said and shrugged. "I was once a fan girl too of one of the k-pop groups and that happens a lot." 

 

"Really? Who is she shipped with?" 

 

"Almost everyone he is seen with. Not really important." She said played with her fingers. "What I'm saying is, don't believe anything on the internet if it wasn't confirmed by GD. They are mostly lies or assumed by fans. But GD really loves his fans, it's just that I think he loves you more." She grinned. 

 

I giggled. "Why are you telling me these things?" 

 

"Because I like you for him." She said bit her lower lip. "I think you deserve this oppa." 

 

"Uhh?" 

 

"You see, I was once her fan girl and I entered YGE because I want to be close to him and BIG BANG." She said. "And as his fan girl, I want him to be with somebody who deserves him. And I think you're just right." 

 

"Thank you, Lien Hua." I said and hugged him. 

 

 

"HE'S HERE!" Someone shouted from the door and my heartbeat suddenly went fast as everyone stood up. 

 

 

 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO~" They all said in unison as he entered the room.