Call me Jagi

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

Last night was..... Awkward. We didn't even talk on our way home. We just got home, I said thanks and he nodded. 

 

"Ughhhhhhhh!" I pulled my hair. "He's so freaking confusing!" 

 

Why am I confused? I don't even know! What the hell is wrong with me? T.T 

 

I decided to go to Yuri's since she's not answering any of my messages. Maybe she's busy trying out new dishes! I took a bath, fixed myself and went on my way to her apartment. I didn't bother to knock, I have a key. 

 

It was quiet and I didn't find her in the kitchen. Well, that's surprising. She doesn't wake up late if she didn't stay up late but she wasn't answering my messages last night that's why I concluded that she slept early. I quietly tiptoed to her room not wanting to make any sound. 

 

I inhaled and opened the door slowly. 

 

"Omo...." I whispered to myself. "Oh shi---" I covered my mouth as soon as I get to process it all in my brain. 

 

She's still in bed................................... WITH SEUNGRI. What the actual....... Fvk. 

 

I backed away with my eyes huge. I shouldn't wake them up! Especially Seungri since he doesn't know that we know. 

 

I turned around hurriedly wanting to leave the apartment. When I was out, I breathed out heavily. 

 

Oh my gosh. Yuri's in bed with Seungri and as much as I want to ignore the fact that they have nothing covering them but the blanket.... I can't! Omfg. I ran out of the building not knowing what to do or where to go. Ugh. This is....... Shocking. 

 

I thought about going to Daesung's house but the thought that Dan's there made me think twice. 

 

But they are the only friends I have!! 

 

But for an unknown reason, the smile... of the bastard popped into my mind. He won't mind me there, right? Maybe if I go there and see him, I'll know why I'm feeling like this... Besides.... We're like Frenemies. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, I can do this. I knocked atleast 10 times but nobody even tried opening the door for me. 

 

"Yaaaa~" I said knocking again. But nope, no one answered. "Aish, babo." The door's open. -____-

 

I came in trying to absord the surroundings. I'm pretty sure this is their apartment since Seungri told us that they live in the apartment number 1812... And for boys living in the same apartment, this one's neat! No, this is neat even for a girl! Too neat. AM I REALLY IN THE RIGHT APARTMENT?! 

 

 

I scanned the surroundings and saw a picture of Seungri on the side table of the sofa. Well, yep, I think I'm in the right apartment. Why the heck is this so clean? I saw two doors. Probably rooms. I walked towards one of the rooms since I think this is the bastard's. Kind of positive since the other room has Seungri's name on the door. Just like Yuri's. 

 

I knocked atleast two times but no one answered. I opened the door completely. 

 

"OH MY GOSH!" I turned around covering my eyes. WHAT'S WITH TODAY?! First Seungri and Yuri in the same bed..... Still obviously under that blanket... Now HIM! 

 

I expected him to be awake since I shouted. But when I took a glance at him, he's still heavily asleep. Wow. Okay, what the hell came in me that I decided to go in his room? I should expect to see this. But, I still didn't. I didn't know he doesn't wear anything while he's sleeping

 

I know I shouldn't be doing this but..... I admired his body..... His body... Oops! He's wearing boxers... Though he's topless. He's not using any blanket. Or maybe he was supposed to but now his blanket's already on the floor.... How come... He looks hot? He doesn't even have abs!! Well, his shoulders' really fine and his legs... It looks smooth and it's white..... It's y to be honest.. And the way he's sleeping now? It's pretty obvious that he's a heavy sleeper and his mouth! It's open... Thought he looks cute.... Cute and hot.... Okay, I admit. He's cute and hot. 

 

"Yaaaaa~!" I said sofly but loud. He still didn't even move. "Yaaaa~ Wake up!!" I said a bit louder but he didn't even move. I didn't move either. I'm still standing beside the door. I think this is close enough. 

 

I looked at his face again, going down....... Oh goodness. I swallowed hard and bit my lower lip. Is this what they call temptation? MUST. RESIST. 

 

I closed my eyes hard. Why am I being such a ert? AAAAAH, FRANCIELLE STOP BEING LIKE THIS. 

 

I moved closer slowly looking at the floor instead. I touched his arm and shook him. 

 

"Yaaa, wake up!" I said loud enough. I shook him harder and backed away a little when he moved and turned around making me face his back. "Aish~ This guy!" I said scratching my head. 

 

I stepped a little closer and shook his arm once more. 

 

"Wake up!!!!!!!! YA! YA! YA! WAKE UP!!!!!! WAKE UP AL---------- AAAAAAAAAAAAAH~" I stiffened. 

 

Oh my god. 

 

"Let go." I whispered. 

 

He pulled me........ And now I'm lying down beside him while he's hugging me. OMFG. 

 

"Seungriyah, give me 5 more minutes." He's still not opening his eyes. We're lying down face to face while his legs are on mine that probihited me from moving. His arms are around me. He does this to Seungri oppa? Poor guy. 

 

"I---I'm not Seungri." Okay, this position is too close. I swear.... his face is just 2 inches or less. As much as I want it---- I mean I don't want it.... It's too close!!! 

 

"Five. More. Minutes." He said with full authority. 

 

"O-Okay." I saw him smile. I stared at his face for a while and closed my eyes. He's too close!! I can't take this! This is unacceptable.... 

 

I cupped his face and pulled his cheeks... Hard. 

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAA~!" He pushed me away which made me fall down the bed. 

 

"Ouch~" I said carressing my . What a fall. -____-

 

"SEUNGRI!" I saw him stand up... When he saw me, he immediately looked shocked. "Jagi? -- I'm sorry." He hurriedly ran to my stand and made me stand up. 

 

"Do you mind wearing a shirt?" I said looking down. Did he not realize that he's ? He looked away and ran to the bathroom. 

 

A minute passed and he went out. "I'm sorry... Why are you here?" 

 

"I------I........ I needed somewhere to go to.. I guess?" I sat down his... Messy bed. I scanned his room. Once again. Nothing has changed since I woke up here when I was drunk and he took me home. Goodness, is he a neat freak? The only thing messy here is his bed. 

 

"Oh. Were you........." He trailed off scratching his nape. "The one I... Hugged?" 

 

Why is he suddenly so shy? I nodded trying to keep calm. Why am I feeling such a tension? 

 

"Would you like to go out today? I don't think we can do much here in my apartment." 

 

"Yeah, sure." 

 

"I'll just.... Take a bath." 

 

"Okay." 

 

He took off his shirt in front of me. "YAAAA!" 

 

"What?" He said almost laughing. "You said I don't have abs. Why do you seem affected?" 

 

"It's..... Not normal?" 

 

"Really? By the way... What do you call me?" 

 

"What?" 

 

"My name... Do you know my name?" He said walking towards me slowly. I looked away. "My name is J--"

 

"I don't want to know your name." 

 

"Then what will you call me?" 

 

"Bastard would be okay." His eyebrow raised. "What?" 

 

"That's rude." 

 

"Not really." 

 

"Don't call me like that." 

 

"What should I call you then?" 

 

"My name is J--"

 

"I said I don't want to call you by name. I'm not interested in knowing it either." I remembered how our... Blind date went. He told me he's not interested in knowing my name. The nerve of the bastard. 

 

"Okay then. Just call me Jagi." 

 

"I will not -- What are you doing?!" He moved towards me seductively. o___O "Yaaa~ Don't step anymore closer!!" 

 

"Call me Jagi." 

 

"I don't want to!" 

 

"Call me Jagi." He repeated. He's now right infront of me. He's still moving closer and the last thing I know is now I'm lying down and he's now on top of me. "Call me Jagi." 

 

"N-No." 

 

"Really? Then I guess I'd rather stay here than go out today." He leaned down. I thought he was going to kiss me but he leaned down on my neck. Slowly breathing there. I can feel his warm breathe. 

 

"Aaaah~ Fine! Fine! Get off!" I said and pushed him away. "I'll call you Jagi, just go and get ready now."

 

He laughed. "Okay, Jagi." 

 

"Bastard." I whispered. 

 

"What? I think I heard something?" He said smirking. 

 

"I said.... Go ahead, JAGI." 

 

He laughed and jogged towards his bathroom. 

 

I may be irritated by him.. But I can't deny that I'm predicting a very excited and enjoyable day with him.