Date

Finally

- Youngbae's point of view -

 

"Youngbae oppa?" Yuri asked me the moment she opened her door. I smiled at her and winked. 

 

"You have to ride with whatever I'm gonna say, okay?" I whispered and as if on cue.. 

 

"YURIYAH!" 

 

"Seungri!" Yuri shouted back as Seungri ran towards us. "What are you doing here?" She asked. 

 

"Where are you going?" Seungri said trying to catch his breath. 

 

When Yuri was about to answer, I cut her off. 

 

"We're going to have a date." Yuri blinked a couple of times but I winked at her and she nodded weirdly. 

 

"Is that true?" Seungri asked Yuri and you can see in Seungri's face that he want to hear a 'no' on Yuri. 

 

"Yes." Yuri said nodding. Yuri looked at me and smiled. "Oppa, I'll just go and get fixed. Wait a minute, please." 

 

After a minute or two Yuri came out wearing a dress. I wanted to laugh because it is just how Seungri wants her to dress like. Yuri smiled at me.. "Oppa, let's go?" 

 

Seungri suddenly grabbed her arm and softly said. "Can I come too?" 

 

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Have you ever seen a date where there are three persons, Seungri?" 

 

"But hyung.." 

 

"Aniyo, you can't go with us." I said. I may sound mean but this is part of the plan. I pulled Yuri and went out. We left Seungri standing there dumbfounded. 

 

- Cielle's point of view -

 

"Let's have a date, Jagi." He said the moment he came out the bathroom. I was already done and I'm just fixing my bag now. 

 

"What? Date?" I said not trying to show him how excited I am. "Are you serious?" 

 

"Do I look like I'm joking?" 

 

"Yes..?" 

 

"Jagiii..." 

 

"Yes, okay, fine." I said looking down. I can feel my cheeks heat up. "Where are we going anyway?" I asked. 

 

"Just the mall." 

 

**

 

When we arrived, he immediately held my hand and smiled as if he was really happy we're in a mall. I just ignored him and pulled him by the ice cream parlor. 

 

"I'm just gonna buy ice cream, do you want some?" I asked. 

 

"Yeah, let me pay for it." 

 

To be honest, I'm not really the kind of girl who likes people to pay for me. "No, let me pay." 

 

"No, Jagi." 

 

"Why not?" 

 

"I'm the guy. I'm the one who's supposed to pay for everything you want in a date, right?" I looked at him weirdly. 

 

"Fine, okay, fine. You are so weird." I muttered the last sentence. He just smiled at me and gave more than what we need to pay. I thought he'll wait for the change but he didn't. He turned around pulling me while his ice cream. 

 

"Ummm, Jagiyah, your change. " 

 

"What?" 

 

"Your change! The ice cream doesn't cost that much." 

 

"It doesn't?" I shook my head. "Oh... Let her keep the change then." My eyes got huge. 

 

"Are you serious?" 

 

"Yes, why?" 

 

"Don't you buy ice cream?" 

 

"I do, but they are not as cheap as these ones." I looked at him weirdly. This is not the first time I went in a mall with him and I'm 100% he's rich since he bought clothes in Givenchy that probably costs my whole apartment. 

 

He pulled me in a restaurant. "Let's eat here, is it okay?" 

 

"Yes, of course." I said. "But don't you think food costs too much here?"

 

"No. They just cost fine, Jagi. In Korea, I...." He stopped. "Nevermind. Let's just go." He pulled me inside and made me sit down in a table for two after talking to the female waiter. 

 

"You came from Korea too? My oppa came from there too." I scratched the back of my head. "The one I introduced to you. Do you remember him?" 

 

He froze. "Yeah, TOP." He said not looking at me. I find it really weird but I just shrugged the thought off. 

 

"Ah, yes...." I trailed. "How is it in Korea? Nics' auntie likes their music. What do you call that again? Ah yes! K-POP!" 

 

"Hey, we're gonna order!" He suddenly shouted not even bothering to answer my question. I asked him to order for me as well and he ordered immediately. 

 

"Jagi." He said calling me, I looked at him and smiled. "I am your boyfriend, right?" 

 

I stared at him for a second and smiled. "Ne~" And looked down at my food.

 

"I'd like to be your husband and the father of your kids in the future too." I froze. "We'd be an awesome family." 

 

Is he really thinking for the future like that? My heart's racing because of what he said. I never thought I would find a guy who wants doesn't just want to be in my present but also in my future. 

 

"Hey, Jagi, did you hear me?" He said waving his hand in front of my face. I blinked a couple of times.

 

"I heard you." I muttered. He raised his right eyebrow at me as if asking me if I'm really listening. "I listened, okay?" I said and smiled. "Thank you." 

 

"For what?" 

 

"For thinking of your future with me." I said without hesitation. 

 

"Of course." He said and grinned. "I can't imagine my future with anyone else." 

 

I knew I blushed and smiled even bigger. "Me too." 

 

"Okay, let's eat now! Finish everything, okay girlfriend?!" He said with his full genuine smile. 

 

"Fine, boyfriend." I said smiling at him. 

 

**

 

"Where do you want to do next?" He asked, he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. 

 

"You choose." I said. "Why do you look very happy when we walk while holding hands?" I said almost laughing at his childishness. 

 

"Because it so nice doing things what normal couple does." 

 

"We are a normal couple. What are you saying?" I said laughing. 

 

He stopped walking for a while and gone to my front to face me. "What's wrong, Jagi??" I asked. 

 

"You have to promise me when thing." He said with a very serious face. 

 

"What is it?" 

 

"You're going to accept me no matter what." 

 

"I think I already did that." I said laughing. "You're a bastard and I accepted you." I said cheekily. But he still looked serious. 

 

"I love you." He said looking straight to my eyes. 

 

"I love you more." 

 

"And I want you to remember that when times get very complicated, okay?" 

 

"Of course." I answered even though I feel really weird now. 

 

"Please repeat it." 

 

"I love you." I said without thinking twice and with full sincerity. 

 

He was about to kiss me when there was a sudden flash of light that made us look at the way where it came from. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ IT'S G-DRAGON!" 

 

 

Who? G-Dragon?