Chapter 41

Finally
- Seungri's point of view - 
 
 
 
 
I groggily stood up when I heard the doorbell ring for about 10 times already. Who does that this early? I opened the door and I was greeted by a hug. 
 
 
 
"Riri." I buried my face on her neck. "What a nice morning." I heard her giggle.
 
 
 
"*Ehem* Good morning Seungri oppa." I completely opened my eyes and saw Dan and Cielle there too. Dan was even waving at me. "Stop that already. I'm hungry." She added.
 
 
 
"Hey, good morning. Come in." I made them come in and closed the door afterwards. "What brought you all here?" 
 
 
 
"Nothing. Just a little bonding." Cielle said. I blinked my eyes at her for a couple of times. It doesn't look like she's even affected. "We brought food and drinks." She happily said and raced the paper bag she's holding. 
 
 
 
"Oh really? Let's go to the dining room." I politely said. Hmmm. Why is she so happy? Could it be that she didn't love hyung? 
 
 
 
We all headed to the dining room and I started laying down some plates. 
 
 
 
"Oh. Why are there only 4 plates?" Dan asked pointing at the plates. 
 
 
 
"But there are only 4 of us." 
 
 
 
"Where's Jagi?" I turned my attention to Cielle who asked that. "Isn't he going to eat with us?" 
 
 
 
"He's not here." I said almost whispering. 
 
 
 
"Where is he? He didn't text or call me this morning." She casually said. I looked at her confused.
 
 
 
"He left."
 
 
 
"Oh. Where did he go?" 
 
 
 
"Cielle..." 
 
 
 
"What? Where did he go, oppa? What time will he be back? 
 
 
 
"Cielle, he came back to Korea. And he's not coming back." And then slowly. I saw Cielle's smile faded and her eyes started to get watery. 
 
 
 
"What..." She said whispering. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
- Yuri's point of view - 
 
 
 
"Oppa! What are you saying?!" I said rushing to Cielle's side. "Why did he go back to Korea?" 
 
 
 
"Cielle, you tell me. What happened between the two of you last night?" Seungri gave the question back to Cielle. "He suddenly went home and said he's going back to Korea and he did left." 
 
 
 
"He... He..." Then Cielle burst into tears. This made me and Dan go to her. "He left me." She said and sobbed. 
 
 
 
"Cielle, listen. I'm confused. You made him go away, right?" 
 
 
 
"No!" Cielle shouted. "Why would I even do that?! I... I love him!" 
 
 
 
"But he told me you couldn't accept him." 
 
 
 
"What?! I only told him to go home safely! Why would he say that?! I didn't say such a thing! I was only really dizzy last night because I'm on my period!" 
 
 
 
Woah, I get it now. Things happen to Cielle whenever she's on her period. She's like a pregnant lady. She's too emotional, her menstrual cramps are bad, she eats a lot, sleeps a lot, etc.
 
 
 
"Wait, what? So you accept him?" 
 
 
 
"Of course I accept him. I love him!" Cielle said and sobbed even more. 
 
 
 
"I can't believe we're having a misunderstanding here." I said and rubbed Cielle's back. We made her sit down and drink some water. 
 
 
 
"I didn't push him away. I just wanted to sleep and rest because I didn't feel okay." She said as if she's explaining. She looked down and buried her face in her hands. "Why does he have to leave?" 
 
 
 
"Oppa, please call your hyung." 
 
 
 
"Okay." Seungri took out his phone and dialed. "His phone is turned off." He became silent in a bit. "Ugh. He told me last night that no one can contact him. He said he wants to forget, especially the pain." He took a glance at Cielle who sobbed even more. "Cielle, don't worry. We'll find a way."