Smile

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

I don't know why Dan and Yuri are ignoring my calls. Is this on purpose? I haven't told them what happened to me and that bastard yesterday. I need to spill it.... Or else I might explode. I have decided to go to Dan's first but she wasn't there. Thinking that it's already 8 in the evening... So, I'm now infront of Yuri's apartment. We have extra keys with us to each other's apartment so I didn't even bother knocking. I unlocked the door and entered and as usual I'll be welcomed by her living room. But there was something different, unusual... 

 

 

 

 

The thing is, there are two people who's heavily sleeping on the sofa and one thing for sure, Yuri's the one who's sitting down while... The one lying on her lap is... I don't know who but I'm sure he's a guy. I didn't shout or react immediately... Thinking I'll wake their up, thinking that maybe he's just one of her cousins. Yuri's really close with her cousins.. So.. I don't want to jump into conclusions. 

 

The guy's holding Yuri's left hand on his chest. I slowly walked towards them trying not to make any noise. When I was close enough I realized who the guy is. 

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I said waking them up. Seungri immediately stood up shocked and Yuri just opened her eyes. 

 

"Cielle?" They both asked in unision not expecting to see me, obviously. 

 

"Seungri... Seungri, right? What are you doing here?" I said interrogating Seungri. He just stared at me blinking multiple times. "Yaaa! Speak!"

 

"Cielle, calm down." Yuri said laughing. "Why are you interrogating Seungri?" 

 

"Why are you sleeping with him?" I suddenly asked. Omg, that sound so wrong in so many different levels.

 

"Literally." She added. I nodded in agreement when I saw Yuri's cheeks become pink. "We... Ummm... Just fell asleep?"

 

I looked at Seungri and he's scratching the back of his neck. When he realized I was looking at him, he stood up and cleared his throat before speaking. 

 

"I--I think I need to go. My hyung might be looking for me." He said shyly. "I'll go.." He said going around the table towards the door. "Yuri-ya," He stared at Yuri for a minute and smiled. "Thank you. I--I'll call you later." 

 

"Yeah, sure. Thanks." Yuri said smiling at him. When I was sure Seungri was out. I smirked at Yuri. "What?"

 

"There's going on between the two of you!" 

 

"W-What?! No! We just ate fruits and fell asleep!" She said defensively. "Besides, we're just hanging out as friends. He's... Bored. That's all." I can sense a hint of disappointment on her tone. 

 

"Woooosh. Okay, I'll let you be. Anyway, I have something to tell you." 

 

"What is it?" She said sitting down. I sat down beside her in an indian seat. 

 

"It's about yesterday, I was with the same bastard." 

 

"Who bastard?" 

 

"Daesung's friend?" 

 

"Oh, him! You were with him?! Why?!" 

 

 

*FLASHBACK* 

 

"Wait!! Yaaaa! Wait!" 

 

"You're too noisy." He said letting me go. I crossed my arms on my chest looking fiercely at him. "What?" He said arrogantly. I hissed at him. 

 

"I'm going.." I said turning my back on him but he caught my wrist.. "Yaaa!" 

 

"You're coming with me." 

 

"Aniyo! I don't want to!" 

 

"You're so stubborn. Just go with me!" He said pulling me towards his car. 

 

We're not in the parking lot of Daesung's building. Daesung didn't even stop him. He let this bastard take me with him. I don't even know him! Literally! I don't know his name and I'm not interested to ask. 

 

We stopped infront of a white bentley. I was amazed. I have never seen a bentley my whole life. (I live in the mountains .___.) I was distracted by how the car looks like plus the fact that it's white and it's extremely clean. I didn't even notice that I was already inside it. 

 

He got in the driver's seat and the engine.

 

"Like my car?" He said and I snapped back. He smirked at me knowing his car impressed me. Is he this rich? Unbelievable. That's why he's arrogant. 

 

I stiffened when he leaned in. His face. It's just two inches from mine. 

 

"Y-Ya, what a-re you doing?" He stared at my eyes with his brown eyes. He's moving nearer without brinking the stare. I heard a snap and he sat down properly again making me breathe out what I have been keeping in. 

 

"Safety measures." He said with a smirk. 

 

I looked at the window shyly. Safety measures, yeah. Why didn't I think of that? He drove off. Wherever he's bringing me, I'm sure I won't enjoy it. 

 

 

 

We arrived at some place I don't know. He automatically turned off the engine and went out. I didn't go out. Why would I? He leaned on the front of the door where the head lights are, probably waiting for me, or I don't know. His back facing me. Still, I didn't go down. Maybe 5 minutes have passed when he moved scratching his head and went to my side opening the door. 

 

"Why aren't you coming down?" I raised my eyebrow at him. 

 

"Where are we?" 

 

"At some place. Just go down, will you?" I went out to avoid argument and he immediately locked the car when the door was closed. He walked and I just followed after him. I took out my phone and decided to check out twitter while walking. 

 

"Ouch." I said bumping to his back. He stopped walking. I moved to his right side to see why he did. 

 

"An ice skating rink?" There's a huge ice skating rink in front of him and there are like only 5 people inside. The place looks marvelous. Full of christmas lights around. It's not an outside ice skating rink and being inside makes you feel like you're in America, or wherever it snows and it's night time. Probably around Christmas time. The aura is good. It's cold. Relaxing. 

 

"Ne." He said softly. "Do you skate?" 

 

"I.... I can skateBOARD, but I don't do ice skating." I said honeslty. My mom hasn't allowed me to do so because she's scared I might hurt myself. That's why I learned how to skateboard secretly. 

 

"You skateboard?" He said amused. "Wow." 

 

He grabbed my wrist and led me on a counter. 

 

"For two, please." And the guy immediately got us pair of ice skates. We sat on a bench near the entrance to the rink, putting on our ice skates. I wore them looking at them first. It's actually my first time to wear ice skates since I like I said, I have never tried ice skating. 

 

I don't know if he's excited but he was already done putting on his ice skates. He looked at me and to my ice skates and knelt down in front of me. 

 

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked him when he pulled my right foot on top of his knees. He didn't answer me but he fixed my ice skates, tying the laces hard enough to make sure they won't come off. He gently puts down my right foot when he was done and got my left one doing the same thing. When he was done, he stood up balancing himself. I stood up carefully making sure I won't fall down. 

 

We moved towards the entrance. Omg, how will I do this? I haven't even tried this before. I gripped the rails on the side balancing myself. Why am I even doing this? 

 

"Let's go?" I was surprised when I saw his right hand on the air. I just looked at it. He slowly skated towards me gripping my left hand. I repeat, left hand.. Not my wrist. "Trust me." He said nodding. I slowly let go of the rails and held on his right hand. "Woah, there, careful." 

 

"W-Wait." I said stopping him from moving. "I-I might f-fall." 

 

He lets go off me and skated circling me. 

 

"Stop." I whispered shaking.. I don't want to fall. I don't want to fall. Please don't fall. 

 

I was about to turn around when I realized he wasn't circling me anymore. I felt his hands on my waist. 

 

"Calm down. I won't let you fall." He said in a voice I never heard from him since we met. It was not arrogant. Not bossy. Not mad. It was... Gentle... Soft... Trustworthy. I breathed in and out. I felt his hands circling around my waist, almost hugging me. "Is this okay?" I can feel his hot breathe on my nape.. I just nodded. 

 

He moved slowly telling me which foot to move first until I have completely calmed down, moving with him, then he lets go, holding my left hand instead. He pulled me with him while skating. 

 

We spent the whole afternoon skating and it felt different. As if he wasn't the bastard I have met. Maybe I spoke too soon, because I'm enjoying it. I'm enjoying his company. 

 

When we finally got tired and our feet started aching. We decided to go home. I told him where I live and brought me home until I'm just outside my door. 

 

"There." He said turning his back on me. He went straight to the elevator pushing the down button.

 

"Hey." He turned his face at me waiting for me to continue. "T-Thank you." 

 

He smiled at me. "Thank you." He said then entered the elevator. 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"And you're telling me you actually enjoyed his company?" Yuri said still sitting on the same seat where she was when I started telling her the story. 

 

"Maybe." 

 

"Yes or No." 

 

"Yes, fine, I admit, I did enjoy it." She smirked at me. "No, Yuri, don't give me that smile." 

 

"Fine, okay, I won't." She said laughing. 

 

"Hey, guys!" We looked at the door where Dan entered..... 

 

With Daesung. 

 

"Woah, wait." I said standing up. I moved towards Dan and Daesung and lifted their hands. "What's this?" 

 

They suddenly let go of each other's hands but that doesn't change the fact that their hands were intertwined a few seconds ago. 

 

"Nothing." They said in unison their faces turning red. "Really, it's nothing!" Then again, they said in unison. 

 

"What." Yuri said still sitting down with a confused look. 

 

"Daesungie." He smiled at me with his angelic smile. I pushed him out of Yuri's place. "You should go home, annyeong!" Then I closed the door to his face. 

 

Yuri and I gave Dan a knowing look. "Don't look at me like that." 

 

"So you'll keep this from us?" Yuri said standing up. 

 

"Ani! But what shall I say? Nothing's going on between both of us.. We just watched a movie together and we ended up holding hands... And that's it. " 

 

"Seriously, Dan? How did that end up being 'there's nothing going on between the both of us'?" I said quoting it. 

 

"What am I supposed to do? Look, guys. I'll tell you when I find it out myself. I admit it, I love Daesung. But I don't really know what's going on with the both of us. It's.... Complicated? I guess." 

 

"Okay, but you know you have to settle whatever's happening to both of you sooner or later. That set up just doesn't work." I told Dan. She frowned at me knowing that I'm telling her that based on my own experience. Of course, with TOP oppa. 

 

"I know. I'll do my best."

 

"Okay, why don't we call this a day, yes? Let's just talk to each other through imessage." 

 

I went home, changed and lied to my bed immediately. Ya, I feel so tired. I didn't even do much today. The lazyness is eating me again. 

 

HIS SMILE. It's been hunting me since he showed me that. May it be because it was the first time he showed me that? It might...... Right? It feels so different. His smile.  

 

I can't forget about it. I can't forget how his smile is different from others. I don't know why but it seems like his smile is contagious. 

 

Contagiously dangerous may I add. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haven't undergone proof read yet. Because GD con. T^T Mianhae.