Soon

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

I saw how Jiyong's eyes got huge and without hesitation, he pulled my hand and ran. I had no choice but to ran with him since he's pulling me. 

 

The girls shouted and tried to follow us but he was way faster. 

 

When we reached his car, he gently pushed me inside and went inside as well. 

 

"Shibal!" He suddenly shouted punching the wheel in the process. 

 

"What's wrong?!" I panicked. 

 

He looked at me with a very worried face. "Jagi.." 

 

"Why did they call you a Dragon?" I asked. "Why did they take a picture of us? Who are they?" 

 

"I---I... Wait, please calm down first." 

 

"Jagi, I am calm. I'm just asking." I said because I was really calm. I was just asking him. He's the one who looks really... Worried and panicked. 

 

He breathed in and out a couple of times looking worriedly at me. "Ahhh!" He suddenly shouted and I jumped out of shock. 

 

"JAGI! CALM DOWN! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" 

 

In a second, he suddenly pulled me towards him and hugged me tight. "Please don't leave me." 

 

Even though I don't really know what's happening, I hugged him back soothing his back. "What's happening? Tell me." 

 

"I will, Jagi. I will soon." He said burying his face in my neck. "Just please, promise me you'll stay." 

 

"I will." I said with full confidence. 

 

"Atleast until I say the good part." He said almost out of breath and I don't even know why. He hugged me even tighter. 

 

** 

 

I'm now infront of Dan's place. Yuri texted me that she and Dan has something to tell me or something like that. Jagi sent me here and he left after hugging me and telling me he's sorry that our date was ruined. I don't really understand a thing that's happening. 

 

I immediately opened the door knowing they didn't lock it because I'm coming. 

 

"Hey, guys!" I greeted them as soon as I saw them on the sofa munching on some chips. 

 

"Yaw!" Dan said immediately and Yuri stood up to hug me. 

 

"So, what's up?" 

 

Yuri looked at Dan and Dan sat down facing her, so I sat down facing her too. "I don't know, she's the one who said she needed to tell us something." Dan said while still eating. 

 

"Yeah. that's true." Yuri said. "But wait." She said and took out her phone. 

 

I know I wasn't supposed to but I saw her type 'Three days, oppa. You have till tomorrow.' And because I know I wasn't supposed to be doing that, I didn't ask her what it is about. 

 

"Okay." She said and breathed out. "I'm not in the place to tell you the 'real' thing but I'm giving you a hint." 

 

"What?" I said. "You're not going to tell us? Are you trying to thrill us or something?" Because honestly, I don't like the feeling. 

 

"Uh, something like that. Forgive me. But I promise that I will tell you the day after tomorrow if something doesn't happen tomorrow." Dan and I looked at her weirdly. 

 

"I don't quite get it." Dan said and I nodded as an agreement. 

 

"Just... You'll get it soon, okay?" 

 

"Fine." Dan and I said in unison. 

 

"Okay, did you notice something weird with Daesung and.... Your Jagi?" 

 

 I looked at Dan and she looked the other way. "Nothing really." I said but then I remembered today. "Today though.." 

 

They both looked at me anticipating on what I am about to say. "What happened today?" 

 

"Nothing much but we were in a mall and a group of girls suddenly took a stolen picture of us and shouted something like Dragon." 

 

I don't know why but I think Yuri froze. "D-Dragon? Then what did he say?" 

 

"He panicked... And I don't even know why. He told me he'll tell me soon." I shrugged. "I didn't want to force him, he looked really worried and panicked. I almost thought he was a secret superstar or something and those were his fans." I said and laughed. 

 

"Dae--" Dan was about to say something when my phone rang.

 

"Oh wait, I'm sorry." I said and stood up. 

 

"Hello?" 

"Franny." The moment I heard the voice, I knew who owns it. 

"Top Oppa. What's up?" And I tried to act as normal as possible. 

"You have to know something, please go to my place now."

"Now? 

"Yes now. I'll be waiting."

Then the line went dead. I gone back to Dan and Yuri. 

 

"Guys, I need to go to Top Oppa, he said it was something important. I have to go for now. Bye!" 

 

** 

 

- Third person point of view - 

 

"Yuriyah~" Dan said the moment Cielle left the place. 

 

"Ne?" 

 

"I saw.." She hesitated for a moment but continued anyway. "I saw Daesung in a music video." 

 

Yuri looked at her immediately. "What music video?" 

 

"Auntie was here and she turned into a Music channel and K-POP was playing.. I saw Daesung in a music video entitled 'I love you'. I was shocked at first and I thought maybe it's just someone who looks like Daesung but it wasn't. It was really Daesung! He even kissed a girl under the rain there." 

 

"Dan.." 

 

"Is it possible that he's a k-pop star? Wait, that's impossible. Daesung is not that handsome!" 

 

"Dan.." 

 

"But it was really him. Ugh! I don't even understand anymore!" 

 

"DAN!" Yuri shouted because Dan wasn't even listening to her. She was ranting non-stop. 

 

"Oh, sorry. Why?" 

 

"It's not impossible.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because it's true." 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Dandandandan! Yuri finally told Dan. Maybe if Cielle didn't leave, she'll hear it too. 

 

OMG, WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN WITH DANSUNG, RIRI & FRANJI?! 

OMO, MY PRECIOUS SHIPPING. HUHU T^T

 

No proof read. Sorry