Bond

Finally

- Seungri's point of view - 

 

I feet really bored today. Jiyong hyung left and didn't tell me where he was going. I have nothing else to do. 

 

Hmmm, it made me wonder why Cielle was here. In Jiyong hyung's room. Did something happen between the both of them?! OMO! MY HYUNG! He's old enough anyway. 

 

What should I do now? Hmmmmm... Yuri... I don't know why she suddenly appeared in my mind. What could she be doing right now? May it be possible that she's bored too? I ran to my room and lied down with my phone in my hands dialing her number. 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Yuri-ya!"

"Annyeong, Seungri oppa!" 

"Are you doing something now?" 

"Actually, I'm just trying out dishes. Why?" 

"Nothing, annyeong!" Then I hung up. I hope she didn't find me rude. 

 

I dialed Daesung hyung's number and it took him a few rings before answering. 

 

"Seungriya! What made you call me?" 

"Hyung! Is it okay if I ask you something?" 

"Aren't you asking me already?" 

"Ne but.. Uhh...." 

"What is it anyway? Make it faster. I need to go." I can hear a girl's voice on the background, maybe he's with someone? 

"Hyung, can you tell me where Yuri lives?" 

"Ok but why?" 

"I'll just pay her a visit."

"Seungri I--"

"Don't worry Hyung! I won't do anything silly. You can tell Jiyong hyung if I do." It's funny how I'm raising up my right hand even though I know he can't see me. 

"Okay, I'll text you her address. I'll tell Jiyong hyung that you're there too. Annyeong!" 

 

He hung up and I went to my bathroom getting ready. Maybe she can spend the day with me? ^^ 

 

 

 

 

 

I stopped infront of a tall building. This is the building Daesung Hyung told me Yuri lives. She lives on the 12th floor. I quickly entered the building proceeding to the elevator for the 12th floor and I immediately looked for her apartment which was 1212. Funny how her apartment number represents my birthday. 

 

I knocked three times infront of her door. 

 

"Seungri?" She said confused the moment she opened the door. "Come in, come in." I entered her apartment without hesitation. 

 

"I hope you don't mind me here." I said while scanning her apartment. Her apartment's... Neat. The moment I have entered her apartment, I was welcomed by her living room and I can see the dining room from here. It's suprisingly big for a girl who's living alone. She got two more doors. Bedrooms? I think. I think the one with the green door is hers. It has her name on it. Y-U-R-I. I took off my jacket and placed it on the table near her front door. 

 

"It's okay, I guess. But, what brought you here?" She asked me politely. 

 

"I'm just... Umm.... Bored. And you told me you're trying out dishes. I would love to help. That is, if you don't mind." She smiled at me warmly. 

 

"Well, I'm actually done... You can help me by tasting them." She led me to her dining table that's full of dishes. "You know, my dad is a cook worldwide and I think I got the passion for cooking from him." She took chapsticks and gave a pair to me. 

 

"What do you call them?" I said picking up a bowl and sniffing lightly. "This smells so nice." 

 

"I don't know." She laughed a little. It made me look at her. I can see her smile. She really loves cooking. Her smile is dazzling. Her future husband's so lucky. She'll be a great wife for sure. 

 

 

After a few more food tasting we ended up on her couch scanning her Ipad. We played flow and opera.. When we got bored we decided to play with the camera doing the randomest pose together. It was fun. Come to think of it, I like doing selcas and having the camera to myself, but this time I was glad I'm sharing the camera with her. I didn't even felt bored while we were playing around. 

 

"Oh, I think I need to go." I said standing up. She nodded standing up as well. "But wait..." I took out my phone and unlocked it. She moved closer to me looking at what I'm doing. I opened the camera and stretched my arms. "Come on, move closer." I said pulling his arms to make her nearer to me. She's on my left side. 

 

I smiled and clicked the camera button and there was a flash. I looked at our picture. She was smiling as well while her head is slightly bowed down to the right making her face closer to me. 

 

"Wow, this is perfect." I said going to the gallery to view the photo in a better quality. 

 

"Perfect for what?" She moving around the table in front of the sofa. 

 

"A new wallpaper." I selected it as my new wallpaper changing my old wallpaper. 

 

"Oh." She said and smiled. I smiled at her and got my jacket, wearing it.

 

"I have to go. Thank you for accepting me in your house." I said and bowed down. 

 

"Sure, thank you for keeping me company." 

 

Before I go out her door I told her something I really meant. "By the way, you're really good at cooking. You'll be a great wife in the future." 

 

She blinked a couple of times and I just turned around and closed the door. I had a great time with her. I want to hang out with her more in the future.