Complicated

Finally

- Third person point of view - 

 

Daesung ran to a booth amazed. She tapped the glass waiting for Dan to catch up with her. Since Seungri decided to split up, they're the only one together. 

 

"Woooooow, look! There's so many doraemons! Let's get some, Danny!" He said happily but Dan just nodded to him. 

 

Daesung let her take the joy stick but it's like she's not with herself right now. She can't even get a single doraemon. She tried so hard but she just couldn't get it. She can't focus right now and she's not even enjoying it. She gritted her teeth and turned around to leave the booth. 

 

 

 

 

He knows there is something wrong. He knows because Dan has never been this cold to him. Daesung doesn't like seeing the people around him sad, frustrated or in any negative emotion.... Especially Dan. Dan should be happy but he can't understand why she isn't. She's a bubbly girl and her being like this is unusual. 

 

 

Daesung grabbed Dan's wrist and pulled her to the basketball machine. 

 

"Here, let's play!" He said cheerfully. He knows Dan loves playing this machine especially that Daesung never won. She always beats him in this game or any game. 

 

Dan frowned at him and sighed.

 

"Uhh, I'm tired. Maybe next time." She turned around and walked away. Daesung ran towards her ang grabbed her wrist to make her face him. Dan have never rejected a basketball game especially when she knows she'll win. 

 

"What's wrong?" He said really concerned and confused. 

 

Dan looked at Daesung and sighed. "N-Nothing, I'm just really tired." Then he looked at the right side avoiding his gaze. 

 

She wasn't lying. She's tired. But not physically. She's tired of what she and Daesung have... Whatever that is that they have. She wants something else but it's not her right to demand. She doesn't understand a thing anymore. It may be hard to admit but what Yuri and Cielle was true. This kind of relationship never works. TOP oppa and Cielle's past is a proof. She doesn't want to be like Cielle who'll get hurt in the end because she trusted whatever they have,  because she was contented. She won't let that happen to herself. 

 

"Is that so?" Daesung said rubbing his chin. She took Dan's hand and pulled her out of the arcade seeing a restaurant nearby. "Let's just eat over there!" 

 

Dan really loves eating but she doesn't think she's even feeling hungry right now. Just so Daesung won't suspect anything, she let him pull her... They sat in a table for two and started ordering. She ordered whatever Daesung ordered which was unusual. She usually orders meals for more than 2 people and eats it by herself. 

 

Dan stayed quiet tapping the table. 

 

"Uhhh, Danny-ya, did you watch the movie that just came out?" He said trying to open a topic. Dan looked up giving her attention to Daesung. 

 

"Ah, not yet." She said coldly. She didn't mean to be this cold to him, she just doesn't know how to act anymore. 

 

"Ahhh! Let's watch it together!" 

 

"Okay." She said simply. 

 

Their orders came and they blessed the food individualy. Daesung feels really sad for what's happening to Dan right now. Dan started eating, chewing slowly. Daesung stared at her trying to figure out what her problem is. He did ask but she just said she was tired. He sighed and started eating his food peacefully as well. When they were done, Daesung paid for the bill and Dan stood up immediately leaving the restaurant. 

 

"Danny," Dan stopped from walking turning around to face Daesung. "Danny, what's wrong?" Daesung said frowning. He needs to know what's wrong with her. He badly needs it. "Please tell me what's wrong." He said almost pleading. 

 

"I'm just tired." Daesung stared at her eyes. There's no more joy in her eyes. It's full of sadness... She's not just tired. He knows it. 

 

"Dan." He said slowly walking towards her. 

 

"Oppa, I said I'm tired. Please stop asking." Daesung stopped with the tone of voice Dan used. "I don't think it's your business." 

 

"It's my business, Danny." 

 

Dan laughed sarcastically. "Really? Why? Are you my boyfriend?" 

 

Daesung stood there unable to respond. She's right. He's not her boyfriend but he thought that whatever they have right now is important enough to know what they really feel about each other. He didn't know that labels are still important. 

 

Dan looked away almost tearing up. "Oppa, I----I need to go." She turned around. "I'll be busy for a while. So I guess I'll just see you around." 

 

She walked away. She needed time. She needed time to think. She also thinks Daesung also needs time. Time to know what he really wants. She didn't stop walking, she needs to go. It's now or never. 

 

 

She went home riding a taxi. She changed into her pajamas and headed to bed. She lied down facing the white cieling. 

 

"Daesung oppa, what are you doing to me?" She said frustrated. She turned to the side and hugged her body pillow. She saw her phone blink. She took it looking at the caller ID. 

 

"Dan!" 

She took a deep breathe trying to keep her normal voice. "Eomma! How are you? Bogoshipo!" She said faking her happy voice. 

"Dan, why are you still awake?" 

"I got hungry."

"Ah! Did you think about already?" Her eomma said full of hope. 

 

She stayed quiet for a minute. Maybe this is what she needs right now. A distraction. Her eomma has been bugging her about this for a long time and maybe it's time for her to grant her eomma's request.

 

"Ne, Eomma, I'll do it. I'll attend that blind date."