S

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

I don't know why I felt so bored today to the point that I decided to go to Daesung's place. I texted Dan and Yuri but only Yuri replied. She said she'll go with me and I can't contact Dan right now. Her Ipad might have died out of battery. 

 

I met with Yuri in near by restaurant and she bought Sushi for herself since I don't eat sushi in the morning. We went straight to Daesung's place which was not that far away from mine that's why we didn't take that long. I knocked lke there's no tomorrow at the door knowing that Daesung will recognize me by the way I knocked. 

 

I took a step back when the door opened and Daesung wasn't the one who opened it. "Uhhh, am I in the wrong house?" I said pertaining the question more to myself than to Yuri or the man in front of me. I saw how he lightly scratched the back of his neck. 

 

"If you're here for Daesung hyung then I don't think so." He took steps back and motioned for us  to come in which we immediately did. I closed the door behind me and when I turned around I saw the guy staring at Yuri and Yuri was looking back at him, though I can feel she feels awkward. 

 

Yuri moved closer to me awkwardly. "Cielle, why is he staring at me? D:" I looked back at the guy who and scanned him. He was wearing a white shirt under that black blazer and black plain pants. He might be wearing something formal-ish but it looks good on him. It was like he was meant to wear those kind of clothes. His hear was kind of curly and messy at the same time but it fits him as well. What really caught my attention was the dark circles under his eyes, he looks like Panda. :3 

 

"I don't know." I said whispering. 

 

After minutes, he shook his head and moved closer to us.  

 

"Annyeong, I'm sorry to shock both of you but Daesung hyung left me here." I nodded saying I understand. Before he turned around he took a quick but obvious glance to Yuri. He went straight to the sofa and sat down comfortably. 

 

"I'm sorry but who are you?" 

 

He immediately stood up and bowed at us atleast two times. 

 

"I forgot. Annyeong, I'm Lee Seung Hyun but you can call me Seungri." He said introducing himself to us, wait, more like to Yuri. He was looking at her the whole time which I doubt Yuri realized. He held his hand and I shook it.

 

"I'm Cielle, I'm Daesung's best friend and this is..." 

 

"Yuri." Yuri said continuing my introduction. 

 

"It was nice to meet you both, would you like to watch tv with me?" I don't know but I don't really feel like he's talking to me. He's only talking to Yuri. ._. 

 

"Ah, sure." Yuri sat down beside him since Daesung only had this one sofa in front of his TV. I decided to head to the kitchen looking for anything I can eat that doesn't require cooking. D: I was going to go back to Yuri and Seungri when I heard over heard them talking. 

 

"Yeah..." Seungri trailed off. "Do you.... Do you have a boy friend?" Is it just me or his voice was flirty? 

 

"Nope." Yuri answered popping the 'P'. 

 

"Uhh...." Seungri scratched the back of his head. "Uhhh....." Yuri looked at him confused. "Uhhh...." 

 

"What?"

 

"W---What's your surname?" He sounded so unsure of his question. It's like he doesn't know what else to say that's why he asked that. 

 

"Ah, Kim... I'm Kim Yuri." She said and smiled at him. He stared at her for a minute. "W-Why are you staring?" 

 

"Ah! Nothing, nothing." Seungri shook his head. "I like your name..." He looked at the cieling obviously trying to find the words to say. "It's very... Pretty."

 

"Oh, gomawo." 

 

"Like you. Very pretty... Like your name... Pretty... You." I saw a hint of pink on Yuri's cheeks. It was obvious that he got affected on what Seungri said. This guy really knows how to flatter Yuri. Even though he looks unexperienced, he knows a little. 

 

I turned around leaving them both alone to their business. Eavesdropping is not a good thing. I turned around and headed to the fridge again. 

 

"AAAH~ HYUNG! YOU'RE BACK!" I heard Seungri shout from the living room. Daesung must have been back! I hid on the other side of the fridge making sure I will not be seen that easily. It's now my time to scare Daesung. 

 

I heard footsteps approaching. Oh yes, Kang Dae Sung, I will get my revenge now. When I was sure that he was near enough. I jumped out off my hiding place onto Daesung front and pushed him on his chest.

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He was supposed to stumble back, he was supposed to fall and lie down on the ground.... He did anyway, but he wasn't suppose to pull me with him. I closed my heads ready to get hurt, but I didn't. Instead I feel down right on top of Daesung... Wait...  My hands... They're on his chest... But his chest is not muscular anymore.... He feels.... Thinner than the Daesung I know... 

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?! THIS IS YADONG! NOT IN MY KITCHEN PLEASE! NO YADONG IN MY KITCHEN!" I heard Daesung voice which me open my eyes automatically to find two brown eyes staring right back at me. I quickly pushed myself off him. 

 

I stood up immediately ready to say sorry but I was taken a back to see someone I didn't expect to see. 

 

He was lying down on the ground still staring at me, his eyes speak something I didn't even dare to understand.. I automatically diverted my gaze to Seungri and Yuri which is behind Daesung. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's............... You."