Bond (2)

Finally

- Seungri's point of view - 

 

It's funny how I now wake up every morning in a very positive mood. I've been waking up like this since the day I have met Yuri. To be honest, I know she's the reason why. I'm actually looking forward on seeing her today. 

 

I didn't even bother standing up yet. I took my phone from my side table and opened it planning to text Yuri. I smiled when I saw our picture as my wallpaper. I opened the messages and typed her a message. 

 

To: YURI!

Ya! Good morning, Yuri. ^_____^ Are you free at 7pm onwards? 

 

I waited for her reply still lying down on my bed. Why isn't she replying yet? I sent her the same message again. Maybe she didn't receive it yet. 10 minutes have passed and she still hasn't replied. It wouldn't hurt calling her, right? 

 

I was about to call her when I heard a knock. 

 

"Ya! Seungri-ah!" That's obviously Jiyong hyung he's the only one who lives with me. 

 

"Hyung!" 

 

He opened the door. His black hair is messy and he's wearing a white shirt and boxer shorts. It was obvious that he just woke up. 

 

"Ah, nothing. I just thought you're not home." Then he closed the door. 

 

I automatically got my phone again and checked it for any messages. I received one and it's from Yuri! I immediately opened it out of excitement. 

 

From: YURI! 

I actually have nothing to do the whole day. What's up? 

 

That means we can spend the whole day together again. I went out looking for Jiyong hyung and found him sleeping on the sofa. 

 

"Hyung! Hyung!" I said shaking him. He didn't even move an inch. This is going to be hard. "Hyung wake up!" 

 

I'm not surprised that he didn't even try turning his back on me. He's still sleeping. I went back to my room and texted Yuri. 

 

To: YURI! 

Do you mind me going there again? ^^

 

I sent that message hoping to get the reply I want. 

 

From: YURI! 

Sure!

 

YES! I feel very happy at the moment. I stood up and went inside the bathroom. I decided to have a cold shower to truly wake me up. I enjoyed the flow of the water on my body, feeling really relaxed. I predict a great day. 

 

When I finished, I decided to wear a simple black shirt and pants. We'll just spend the entire day in her house anyway. I went out the room and I still found Jiyong hyung on the sofa asleep. I just sent him a text message saying I'll go out.. He'll read it when he finally decides to wake up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungri oppa, come in." Yuri said the moment she opened the door. Well, she was expecting me anyway. "What are those?" She said pointing at the plastic bags I'm carrying. 

 

"Oh," I entered her house and closed the door behind me. "These are fruits." I decided to stop by the market to buy fruits. I know lunch time has just ended and it's my habit to eat fruits right after meals. 

 

I went straight to her kitchen putting down the plastic bags I'm carrying. I took out the fruits I have bought. Actually, I only bought strawberries and mangoes. 

 

"Can I help?" 

 

"No." I'm planning to do everything as a sign of gratitude. 

 

"But--" 

 

"Just wait for me in the living room. I'll be fine." 

 

"Seun--"

 

"Ya, you can't win over me. Stop trying. " I said smiling at her. She nodded and left the kitchen. 

 

I washed the fruits and started taking off the skin of the mangoes and cutting them. I just washed the strawberries, took off the leaves and settled it in a bowl. And the mangoes in another bowl. I didn't bother adding sugar or anything sweet, I like it simple and fresh. I decided to go back to Yuri who's currently playing with her Ipad. I layed the bowls on the table in front of the sofa and sat beside her. 

 

"Cielle told me you love mangoes." 

 

"Well, yeah." She said putting down her ipad. 

 

"Mine's strawberries." 

 

"I love strawberries too. But mangoes are my favorite." 

 

"I made sure I picked them right. Those are fresh, I assure you." I took one small piece of mango with the fork and raised it to . "Come on, taste it." 

 

"Oh, okay." She said motioning to get the fork from me but I stopped her. 

 

"Say AHHHH, Yuri." And moved the fork a little closer to . There was a hint of pink on her cheeks before he opened . 

 

"Aaaaaaah~" I shoved the mango inside and she laughed. "I think it's too big." She said chewing before swallowing the mango. 

 

"Mianhae." 

 

She took a piece of stawberry with her hand. "Here." And then she smiled at me.. I stared at her for a minute. 

 

There's really something about her.. I don't know what. She's... Extraordinary. 

 

"Come on, Seungri, my hands hurt already." She said laughing. 

 

Can it be the way she smiles? 

 

"Ahhh~" I said opening my mouth. She made me eat the whole piece of stawberry. "Psh, I can eat three pieces of stawberry at the same time." 

 

She laughed. "Then eat a piece of mango too!" She used the fork to get a big piece of mango and placed it near my mouth. "Say AHHH, oppa." 

 

"AHHH~" I said accepting her challenge. "See? I can eat more! I can finish everything, you know." I said laughing. I'm impressing her, right? I should be. 

 

I took a strawberry. "Eat strawberries too, Yuri." She opened . "Can you eat it whole?" She nodded. She chewed at the strawberry for a while then swallowed. 

 

"Why don't we just eat normally?" She said laughing.

 

"No, I like it this way." I got another stawberry. "Eat another!" 

 

"Aaaaah~ HEY!" Instead of putting it inside , I ate it instead. 

 

"I won't let you finish all the stawberries." I said laughing. "Here, take the mangoes." I got one using the fork and made her eat it. 

 

We talked while eating the fruits. She told me that she's planning to cold perm her hair. She wanted to dye her hair but her mom didn't allow her, so they settled with getting a cold perm. I think it'll suit her best. I mean, I don't dye my hair much, unlike Jiyong hyung, I think he got a thing for dyeing his hair. Though I think anything will suit Yuri. She'll still look beautiful in everything she'll do.. To be honest, I find her perfect. 

 

We fought for the last piece strawberry and she won. I have a lot in my place anyway. 

 

"I feel sleepy." I said stretching my arms. 

 

"Do you want to go home?" She said checking out her wall clock. "It's already 5 in the afternoon." Wow, time really flies fast! Especially when you're enjoying. 

 

"Nah, I think I'll just take a nap." Without even hesitating, I took off my shoes and raised my feet to the sofa making me lie down. I rested my head on her lap. 

 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" 

 

"I'll take a nap." And I closed my eyes.  

 

"Um, okay." She lightly played with my hair which made me relax even more. She lightly touched my eyelashes. "Oppa, you have long eyelashes." 

 

I didn't answer making her think I'm asleep. She touched my nose... Moving down to my lips.

 

She's... She's admiring me. I feel happy.

 

"Do you even have pores?" I heared her giggle to herself. She stopped touching my face and began being quiet. 

 

10 minutes have passed and I slowly opened my eyes. Woah, she's now asleep too. Her head is rested on the sofa while her hands are on the side of my head. I slowly took her left hand and observed her fingers. She's not wearing any nail polish. I played with her fingers for a while, I raised her hand to my lips and kissed it lightly before settling it on my chest and laying my right hand over her hand. I feel comfortable like this. It's like we're meant to be in this position. I closed my eyes and unintentionaly drifted into sleep.