Shopping

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

"Is 'here' okay for you?" He said gesturing to the surroundings

 

"Uhhhh, yes?" 

 

 

We're now inside a mall. I find it a bit weird. Guys doesn't usually like shopping with girls. I mean especially when the girl's a shopaholic. They'll just end up looking like bodyguards carrying everything the girl buys. 

 

I just don't know why we're here since he's a guy. 

 

"Why do you sound so unsure?"

 

"Because maybe I am? I mean I don't know why we're here. Look, if we're here because you think I'll enjoy shopping since I'm a girl then I'd rather go where we'll both enjoy." I smiled at him... But he just laughed at me. 

 

"Do you seriously think we're here because of you?!" He laughed louder now. I saw how he caught other people's attention especially girls. 

 

"Okay, yeah, be like that." I said as I continue walking leaving him laughing his off. That bastard. 

 

"Hey, hey, hey~" He said grabbing my hand. "You're with me. You shouldn't walk alone." 

 

He raised his right arm and dropped it on my shoulder. "Where do you want to go first, Jagi?" He grinned at me.

 

I tried taking off his arm but he just grabbed my right hand, making it look like we're holding hands while his arm's on my shoulder. 

 

"Can you please take off your arm?" 

 

"Nope." He said popping the 'P'. I just sighed. I know I won't win so why bother? 

 

We entered a Givenchy shop which I'm sure of costs a whole lot than ordinary clothes. He lets go of me and walked towards a rack. I sat down in a comfy sofa just watching him. He scanned the clothes there and when he was done, he got 5 of them on his arms. He walked back towards me. 

 

"I'll just try these." He said raising up the clothes. 

 

"Sure." He smiled and walked towards the dressing room. 

 

It took him about 10 minutes to try everything and he decided to buy everything by giving them to the saleslady but he said he wasn't done yet. He walked towards me pulling me up to stand up. 

 

"Why?" Instead of answering, he just smiled at me and pulled me infront of a rack. "Uh, no. I'm not going to buy anything. They cost too much." I whispered making sure the saleslady didn't hear me. 

 

He half laughed then scanned the rack. "I'm paying for it." 

 

"That's even more unacceptable. You shouldn't pay for me." He just kept scanning the rack and pulled out a chessboard dress. It's like a chessboard, obviously. Full of white and black square. He pushed it towards me. "No, I said--" 

 

"Stop or else I'll kiss you infront of everybody who's looking at us right now because you kept on arguing with me plus complaining that they cost too much." He said with a smile. 

 

I took a glance at our surroundings and realized that what he just said was true. Infact, we're the only one who's talking. I looked down because I think my face will turn red anytime. 

 

He called the saleslady giving her the dress. "I'll buy that, and also that." He said pointing at the maniquin wearing a white blazer. 

 

 

"You're so stubborn." I whispered when we got out. "Can you please just take off your arm? I can't believe it's heavy when you're skinny." 

 

"Yeah, and that's coming from someone who's not." He takes off his arms but using her right hand, he grabbed my left hand. "Don't complain." He said with full authority. 

 

"Can you at least tell me why?" I don't want to be left hanging. He's being sweet to me today and I want the reason why.. He looked at me and smiled showing his gums. The smile I... Think never left my mind. 

 

"Why I'm holding your hand?" I nodded. "Because... Guys are looking at you." He leaned closer and whispered something. "Why do you have to be so pretty?"  

 

He leaned back, and held my hand again, now, intertwining them. He smiled and continued walking while I still stared at him. 

 

I placed my hand on my left chest. Why is he making my heart beat like this? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you want?" 

 

We're now inside a food court. I didn't want to eat in high class restaurants so we've decided to eat in the food court where we can find many other dishes. 

 

"Could you just order for me? I don't know what to eat. There's so many choices." I can feel like my eyes shining because of all the delicious foods I can see. I pushed him towards the corner and sat down on a near table. 

 

I saw him fall in line.... And I also saw two girls checking him out. It didn't take a while for them to walk towards him and talk to him. I saw that he was confused at first but then the girls introduced their selfs as I saw their hands raise up asking for him to shake it. He smiled. 

 

WHY IS HE SMILING AT THEM? 

 

"JAGIYAAAAAH~!" Before I can help myself that word came out of my mouth. Ugh, whatever. I'm just saving him from the girls who are flirting with him, right? Yeah, nothing else. "JAGIYAHHHHH~!" 

 

Before he could even shake the hands of the girls, he looked at me confused. He pointed at himself asking if I'm calling him. 

 

I nodded. "JAGIYAHHH~!" 

 

I saw that a smile formed in his face. "YOU'RE NEXT!" I said pointing at the counter. He completely ignored the girls and they both pouted looking at my way. I saw the other girl whisper. 'He's taken?

 

I smiled. Mission accomplished. 

 

"Here." 

 

"Woah! Why did you order so much?!" I said as he layed down the dishes, one by one. We used tables for 6 people. 

 

"Why? Can't you finish them?" 

 

"Of course I can." I said smiling. He leaned down, looking straight to my eyes, smiling. "W-What?" 

 

"Say it again." 

 

"Say what? That I can--" 

 

"No. Call me again." 

 

Oh! He was talking about what I said earlier. "No, that was just becau--"

 

"Because you were jealous." He smirked.

 

"W-WHAT?! HELL NO!" I shouted. He raised his forefinger up shushing me and pointed at the surroundings. I got people's attention. I gave them all a quick bow. "Mianhae." Then glared at him. 

 

He leaned in even more and gave a quick kiss at my cheeks. "It's okay, Jagi. You don't have to be shy about it. Let's eat." He said then grabbed his chopsticks. 

 

I looked down once again. Why did he kiss my cheeks? I'm pretty sure my cheeks are turning red like an apple now. 

 

We began eating and believe it or not, we finished. EVERYTHING. 

 

"Woaaaaah~ Daebak!" He said massaging his flat abs-less tummy. "You eat like a pig, Jagi." 

 

"You too. But you never gain weight." 

 

"You too. That's why I think we're meant to be." He winked at me. 

 

What the hell is wrong with him? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, please comment and/or vote! 

I don't know how my story is going. T.T I don't even know if I should continue or what. HAHAHA. XD 

Do you ship...

FRANJI? (Francielle & Jiyong)

DANSUNG? (Dan & Daesung)

RIRI? (Yuri & Seungri)

Tell me your shipping! Hahahaha! XD I'm dying to know, so please do. Lalala~