D&D

Finally

- Daesung's point of view - 

 

"Do you want anything?" I asked Dan. She has been hanging out almost everyday here in my place since I came back. I don't know why. She told me she missed me too much. Which made me happy. I missed her as well. 

 

"U--Uhm, I'm f-fine." 

 

 

She's acting weird since the day I told the guy who was flirting with her that she's my wife. Is something wrong with that? 

 

I sat beside her. She took out her phone and started texting while I the tv trying to find something to watch. I glanced at her when I saw her smile. Why is she smiling at her phone? 

 

"What's up?" She looked up still smiling. 

 

"Uh, what?" 

 

"What's up?" I said repeating and motioning at her phone. 

 

"Oh, it's nothing." She again focused on her phone typing and smiling. Why is she smiling? She suddenly stood up getting her bag. "Oppa, I have to go. See you." 

 

I didn't get to say anything since she walked out of my place immediately. What's up with her? I walked towards the door ready to follow her when it opened. 

 

"Daesungie." 

 

"Ah! Jiyong hyung! What brought you here?" Jiyong hyung entered my place and walked immediately to my sofa. 

 

"I'm just going to ask you about...." Seems like he doesn't know how to finish his sentence. He looked up and back to me again. "The girl... The girl you made me date." He said continuing. 

 

Oh! Franny! Why is he asking about my best friend? 

 

 

 

"YAAAAAA! DAESUNG!" I turned around to see Franny entering my house. "I told you not to leave your door unlocked. What are--" She stopped when she noticed Jiyong hyung on my sofa. "I think I need to go." She turned around ready to leave. 

 

"YAAAAAA!" Jiyong hyung shouted. She stopped and stiffened. "Where do you think you're going?" 

 

I stood there watching the two of them. Something's really up and I don't know what it is. 

 

Franny turned around and raised her eyebrow at him asking him what he wants. 

 

"You left your phone in my house and didn't take it with you when you left this morning." Jiyong hyung said standing up with Franny's phone in his hands. I looked at Franny, shocked.. 

 

"What were you doing in his house?!" I asked aloud. There was a hint of pink in her cheeks. Embarrasement, I think? 

 

"I can explain, Daesung!" She said in pulse. I gave her a knowing look. She's still my best friend. And the meeting of Jiyong hyung and her is my responsibility. 

 

"What did you do with him?!" I'm sorry but I jump into conclusions very easily. "DID YOU?!" I said trying to open my eyes as huge as I can. If something happened between the two of them, hyung should take responsibility. 

 

"No! Nothing...." She stopped. "Nothing happened?" 

 

"Hyung!" I said calling Jiyong hyung who's still standing at his place. A saw him smirk at Franny who's really confused. 

 

"Tell him, nothing happened, right?" She said almost pleading him. She's not sure. I know it. 

 

"How can you be so sure?" Jiyong hyung said playfully.

 

"How can you sure nothing really happened?" He added. Oh, so nothing happened. I know hyung long enough to know what he meant. Nothing happened. He's just playing with Franny. Maybe he likes her? He's showing Franny a different side of him. This side of him is very rare. He only shows this side of him to the people he's comfortable with. 

 

I saw Franny's cheeks turn into red. Jiyong hyung's playfulness is working. She stiffened even more. 

 

"What were you doing at his apartment at the first place?" I asked Franny who's still shocked. 

 

"I---I..." She muttered more to herself. She's really shocked. 

 

"Ya....." I was about to tell her that hyung is just playing with her when Jiyong hyung suddenly walked towards her,, grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him. Franny, who's still shocked, let him pull her with him out of the door.

 

Before they went out... "We'll explain later. We'll go first. Annyeong, Daesungie." Then he smiled. 

 

Jiyong hyung smiled. 

 

She's affecting him. 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been almost an hour after Jiyong hyung and Franny left. 

 

And Dan hasn't called or texted me yet. It's not like her. She can't even resist texting me within an hour. She's that clingy.... And to be honest, I like it. She cares for me a lot and I felt really important. I don't feel alone as long as she's there but she's not contacting me right now. What's wrong with her? I actually texted her thirty minutes ago but it seems like she ignored it. 

 

I'm going crazy! I'm not used to this. I'm not used to not talking to her every minute. Either text or call. She's not like this. 

 

I'm being paranoid. 

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAA! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!" I pulled my hair trying to concentrate. I haven't been this affected before. Now I take back the thought of wanting her to stop texting me before. BUT that was a looooong time ago. Not when I got used to it. Not when I began liking it. Loving it. 

 

I didn't want to annoy her so I decided to go out and do something to distact my self. I went to the place where Dan and I liked hanging out when she's bored. A nearby cafe where there are a lot of chocolate drinks. I sat at a empty table near the door and took out my Ipad. Maybe I can distract myself like this. 

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAA! Stop!" I heard laughs from a table on the other side of the cafe. 

 

"Shhhhh, stop shouting. You'll disturb other people." The girl laughed even more making me look at her. The guy was tickling her while laughing with her. 

 

She's laughing so loud but you can see that she's really happy. I can't see her eyes anymore because of the smile she's wearing because of her laugh. 

 

"Then you should stop ticklling me and telling me your lame jokes." She laughed again after she spoke. 

 

Her voice, her smile, her laugh, her eye smile, it's very familiar. 

 

 

 

 

Then it hit me. 

 

 

 

 

 

SHE'S DAN. I'm positive, it's her. From the way she smiles, I know it's her. 

 

 

 

 

 

But, who is he with? Who's that guy with her? 

 

Is he the reason why she didn't text nor call me? 

 

I don't know but it's like I'm having a hard time breathing. It's like something inside me... Hurts. 

 

 

 

Before I realize it, my body moved on its own and I'm now infront fo Dan. 

 

 

 

"Dan." 

 

She looked at me shocked of my presence. Why? Was she planning to hide this from me?