Five

Finally

- Seungri's point of view - 

 

"Pick it up." She mumbled when my phone rang multiple times. "Oppa, pick it up. It's really annoying." She said and covered her head with a pillow. 

 

I reached for my phone and quickly took a glance on who's calling and immediately answered it when I saw 'Jiyong Hyung' on it. 

 

"HYUUUUNG!" I shouted and Yuri suddenly pushed me so I mouthed 'Mianhae' and quickly gave her cheeks a kiss. I saw her smile and turn around, still her eyes closed. 

 

"Seungri-ah." 

"Hyung, why did you call this early? Omo! You're already up?!" 

"Seungri-ah, are you home?" 

"Ne, and you're not!" 

"I'll be there in 3 minutes." 

"Arasso, arasso." The line went dead and I stood up. 

 

Hyung will be here, I need to make sure that the house is clean or else... 

I quickly scanned the kitchen, living room and dining room. Ah, everything's normal! I went inside my room and checked every inch of it.. Even my bathroom. Everything's normal!

 

Except for the girl who's now silently sleeping on my bed. 

 

"OMO YURI!!" Yuri suddenly sat up with her eyes huge. 

"OPPA!" 

"YURI! HYUNG WILL BE HERE!" She blinked a couple of times and caressed her chest. 

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Aigoo, who hyung?" 

"Jiyong!" 

"Omo!" She quickly stood up. 

 

She's wearing her normal sleeping clothes because for the first time, we only slept. Literally. She was about to leave my door when I heard the front door open.

 

"SEUNGRI-AH!" 

 

Yuri covered . 

"Hyung is here! Hide in the bathroom!" She nodded and quickly went inside. I closed it and went for the door. 

 

"Hyuuuuung! I missed you!" I shouted and hugged him. He only smiled and hugged me back. "Where have you been, huh?"

 

"We need to talk about something. Let's stay in your room." 

 

I scanned my surroundings trying to find an excuse. If we're in my bedroom, he might get the idea of entering my bathroom. Yuri's there!

 

"Ah.. Eh.. Hyung! My room's messy! Why don't we use your room?" 

 

"No, you might mess it up. Let's just go." He said and walked towards my room. 

 

"B-But hyung.."

 

"What mess are you talking about? The bed's the only thing messy." He walked towards my bed and sat down. I took a quick glance on the bathroom door before walking towards him. "Sit down, we have a problem." So I did. 

 

"What's wrong, hyung?" He took a deep breath before and he looked so serious as if he's really stressed. 

 

"TOP's here." 

 

"Really?! Where?!" I said excitedly. 

 

"In Daesung's. Seungri-ah, TOP's..... Jagi's childhood sweetheart." He said looking disgusted... Or rather jealous of what he just said. "And he didn't tell us that he left someone here hanging." 

 

"Really?! So, he's the one..." I trailed. "So, what's the problem? Are you jealous?" I said trying to and wash away his seriousness. 

 

"No!!! Why would I be jealous?" He denied and looked the other way. "Okay, maybe I am. But that's not the point." 

 

"Then what is, hyung?" 

 

"We.... I.... I'm getting attached to Jagi..." 

 

"Well, isn't that great, hyung? You're becoming more human now!" I said laughing. "I meant, you're becoming normal. The G-Dragon can definitely love normally, right?" 

 

"That's the point, Seungri. I am G-Dragon but she doesn't know that. They don't know that. Nobody knows who we really are." 

 

"That we're BIG BANG?" We suddenly looked on the door where the voice came from. 

 

I stood up. "HYUNG!" 

 

"Youngbae, what are you doing here?" Jiyong hyung asked. 

 

"What? I can't follow my members?" He walked towards us, taking off his jacket. "You dare leave me all alone there. TOP and Daesung's here too, right?" 

 

We both nodded. He smiled like he was amazed. 

 

"Your door was open so I entered. By the way, there weren't reporters or fans in the airport. It's kind of... Surprising." He sat on the end of my bed and bounced himself up and down. "Let me stay here too. Besides, staying there alone depresses me. I just miss the presence of boss." He took a deep breath. 

 

Jiyong hyung being his best friend stood up and hugged him. "Stay as long as you want, Youngbae. We all deserve this. We've worked hard enough. I'm sure YG will understand." 

 

"Gomawo, Jiyong." He lets go of Jiyong and jumped up. "By the way, why are you both having a serious talk?" 

 

"Like you noticed, only a few people knows us here." 

 

Youngbae nodded. "Isn't that great?" 

 

"At first, yes. Oh yeah, did you know that TOP and Daesung actually came from here?" 

 

"Really? Though I know Daesung visits this place a lot. Especially when we have no work." 

 

"Well, they did. And they have some people who they are close with here." 

 

"Woah, nice! Let me meet them also!" Youngbae said joyfully. 

 

I just stared at them having a serious talk though Youngbae hyung seems to not get it yet. 

 

"Youngbae, that's the problem. Even though they're close to them... They don't know who we really are." Jiyong hyung looked down. "And to be honest, I've come to love one of the girls.... She's actually Daesung's childhood friend and TOP hyung's... Childhood sweetheart." And yet again, I saw his disgusted face.

 

"Love? Really? That's great, Jiyong! But, that's a big problem." 

 

Because I couldn't keep quiet anymore I butted in. "I'm actually falling in love with a girl too." 

 

Jiyong hyung eyed me. "Yuri, right?" 

 

"Yes, Yuri." 

 

I wonder what she is doing now. "Oh no!" 

 

"Why, Seungri?" Youngbae hyung and Jiyong hyung asked in unison. 

 

YURI! SHE'S IN MY BATHROOM! I quickly walked towards it and opened it seeing Yuri standing still looking at us shocked. 

 

"Yuri?!" Jiyong hyung said in shock and he actually stood up. "Wha----What are you---- Did you hear..." He said not knowing how to ask her. 

 

I saw Yuri take a deep breath and I saw her eyes getting red. 

 

"I..............I need to go." 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

So, yeah. I'm kinda making a 'make-up' history of Big Bang. In reality, (well idk), TOP and Daesung both really came from Korea and Daesung and TOP doesn't have a childhood friend and sweetheart named Cielle. [But I'm not saying Cielle doesn't exist. ;)]

 

So, this fanfic is a result of my imaginations. Some things might be true but (No matter how much it hurts) most aren't. So please don't be confused about Big Bang's history. I made everything up! I even made up the place where they are now. I don't know if there is a place where KPOP is not known even a bit or if there are it can be counted by your fingers. 

 

So just enjoy the result of my imaginations and support me please! Hahahaha. 

 

By the way, my instagram is 'wifeofji'. ^^

 

I sarang you all! <3