Chapter 47

Finally

- Third person point of view - 

 

"What the hell!" Jiyong immediately threw his phone towards the sofa. "What the heck is she doing with Hyunseok?! Is she here for him?!" He shouted out of anger. 

 

The door opened and his manager entered. "Jiyong, what's wrong?" 

 

"Hyung! Have you seen Seungri and Daesung?!" 

 

"I'm afraid not." 

 

"ARGHHH! They're so dead!" 

 

"What's happening, Jiyong?" His manager asked again. Jiyong just pointed at his phone on the sofa. His manager immediately picked it up. "Oh, is Park Hyungseok dating someone new again?" 

 

"That's the problem!" Jiyong shouted. 

 

"What? Since when did this ulzzang's dating life is your problem?" 

 

"Why of all people is he dating my girlfriend!" 

 

"GIRLFRIEND?!" 

 

 

 

- Cielle's point of view -

 

I blinked my eyes a couple of times. This is so awkward. 

 

"Are you sure this is okay with you?" I whispered to Hyungseok. He smiled at me and nodded. 

 

"Ne. This is really okay. Besides, this is easy." He bragged. I just laughed a little. 

 

We're now here walking towards the park. Dan and Yuri's just around to take pictures of us. This is what Seungri is planned to make Jagi get jealous. They said when Dan and Yuri or anyone else here posts the picture, for sure it will be posted in allkpop or somewhere and Jagi will see it.

 

I felt Hyungseok hold my hand. He got close to me and whispered.. "Don't worry, this is part of the plan." I smiled and nodded.

 

"Why are you so good at these?"

 

He smiled and shrugged. "Fortunetely, I'm an ulzzang playboy. I get on the news everytime they see me with a girl and they wil automatically think that I'm dating that girl. That even happened with my own cousin."

 

"Ulzzang?" 

 

"Korean's best face." 

 

"Woah." I said sarcastically. I can sense proudness in his voice. 

 

"I'm not bragging." He said raising his hands. "That's just the truth." He said and smirked. 

 

"Anyway, thank you for helping us out." I said and grinned. 

 

"A kiss on the cheeks would make a good shot." He said and winked. I nodded and tiptoed to kiss his cheeks. "Good girl." He said and patted my head. "Let's go back. I'm sure they got what they need." 

 

 

 

We headed back to the hotel and they're already there too. 

 

"Hey, did you take the shots?" I asked Yuri after I sat down beside her. 

 

"Yep." She said and grinned. "You actually look good together. Too bad I like your Jagi for you." She said and shrugged. I just shook my head. 

 

"Finally, at least we're done." I said and fixed my hair to tie it on a bun. 

 

"Who said we're done?" Seungri suddenly said. I sat up properly and looked at him with my right eyebrow raised. 

 

I pointed at him. "What do you mean?" 

 

"I mean there's this Seoul 2013 Fashion Show later which I'm sure hyung will attend to." He shrugged. "And we're going there." 

 

"W-What? Please explain further." I said still confused. 

 

"We're going there." Seungri oppa said again. "And you're going as Hyungseok's date." I gave a glance at Hyungseok. He smiled and looked at Seungri oppa. 

 

"Hyung, I'm not really into fashion shows but this seems fun." He said and grinned. "I'll pick you up at 8. Leave your dress to me." He winked and immediately went out.

 

"Oh." I said helplessly. Well I did agree that I'll leave everything to them. "I--I'll just shower."