Chapter 59

Finally

I cried and cried not knowing what to do. I knew about this but I didn't know it'll hurt this badly. The last thing I want is his fans' support.

 

I reached again for my phone and dialed Dan's number. 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" She answered. I heard Daesungs's voice in the background. 

 

"Dan!" I said and tried to fix my voice but I didn't succeed. "W-Where are you?" 

 

"What happened, Fran?" She asked worriedly. "In our hotel, where are you?" 

 

I told her where I am. "Is Yuri there too?" 

 

"Ne. What happened? Did you and Jiyong fight?" I can whispers in the background. That must be Yuri. 

 

"Aniyo." I said and covered my face. "Can you we meet somewhere, p-please?" 

 

I don't really wanna disturb them but I don't think we can talk about it over the phone. 

 

"Of course." 

 

We decided to meet at a nearby mall. I don't know this much but I don't think we have a choice, this is the only mall reachable. I sat down near a fountain and sent them a text. 

 

"Isn't that the girl issued with G-Dragon?" I automatically looked at them upon hearing G-Dragon. Two girls were eyeing me intently. I bowed them my head, wishing they would just go away. 

 

"She's not even that pretty." I looked at another direction and found three girls looking at me. People are starting to notice who I am. 

 

I started to feel nervous. 

 

"Such an attention seeker. Maybe she's using GD to become famous!" I quickly shook my head. I can feel my tears building up but I just bowed down my head. 

 

"Look at her! She's ashamed of herself. Well, she should be!" 

 

I stood up and was about to go... When a felt a really cold liquid go down my face from my head. I heard several laughs. 

 

"Serves you right, !" 

 

I sobbed and covered my face. 

 

"What the hell!" I heard Yuri's voice and felt an embrace. 

 

"What the 's your problem?!" Dan shouted. 

 

"Dan, calm down." Yuri said and pulled me away and Dan. "Let's go."

 

"I'm gonna tell Jiyong about this and you'll all see!" Dan shouted one more time. 

 

Yuri and Dan pulled me away and out of the mall. 

 

"Pick us up infront of the mall immediately, Riri." I heard Yuri said. She must be on the phone with Seungri. 

 

I saw a black car infront and they pushed me inside. I just sobbed even more while Dan's drying me up with a towel. 

 

"You should have told us that fans are already bashing you in twitter." Yuri said calmly. "Why did you go out on a public place while that's happening?" 

 

I sobbed. "I-I forgot and didn't think about it." 

 

"Does hyung know about this?" Seungri asked while driving. Yuri beside her and Dan and I are sitting on the back. 

 

"Not yet." I shook my head. "He's with Youngbae oppa right now." 

 

Seungri nodded and continued driving. 

 

"I really wanna punch the hell out of those people!" Dan suddenly said pissed. "Stay with us, okay?" 

 

I nodded. "But, Jiyong.." 

 

"Don't worry, I'll ask him to pick you up at our hotel." 

 

I looked outside the window and saw the Christmas vibes outside. One week to go before Christmas. Somehow, I felt relieved and cheered up. I love Christmas. I have always loved Christmas. 

 

 

**

 

"What happened?!" Daesung asked the moment we entered the hotel room. He was wearing something dirty...

 

"Ya, baby, change now." Dan said sweetly yet laughed after a while. "Sorry, I made him clean the whole hotel." 

 

"Isn't there room service?" I asked. 

 

Yuri shrugged. "We're afraid it might form issues." 

 

I nodded saying I understand. Well, they are staying here with two BIGBANG members after all. 

 

"Were you really going public with Hyung?" Seungri asked seriously while sitting down the sofa. I sat down in front of him. 

 

"Well, he said people are already noticing. But, we do something shop since he loves shopping." 

 

Seungri nodded and chuckled. "He really can't stop himself." 

 

"Yeah." 

 

"Though, you should have been more careful. If you wanted to keep your private life to yourself, you shouldn't go out in too public places." He smiled and pulled Yuri beside her to hug and cuddle. 

 

I smiled looking at them. "Should have known that before today." 

 

I looked at my watch. It's 9pm already. 

 

"I'm sure Hyung knows that." Daesung added and he sat down beside me and tried messing up my hair. I just punched him. "He's just so proud of you that he can't help showing you off." 

 

"Yep, knowing him." Seungri agreed. 

 

I nodded. "What am I supposed to do now?" 

 

Seungri smiled at me and shook his head. "Nothing. Hyung will do something about it. He's G-Dragon for a reason." 

 

I nodded and smiled. Yes, I trust him. Besides, this won't make me go away. They could all try their best... But I don't think my life won't be miserable as long as I have Jiyong. 

 

My phone suddenly rang. "Yeoboseyo?" 

 

"Jagiyah!" There was nervousness in his voice. "Where are you?! Are you really in your hotel?" 

 

"Ne." I nodded as if he can see me. 

 

"Mianhaeyo, Jagi." He sighed. "This is all my fault. I'm sorry for troubling you with my lifestyle."

 

I stood up and gave a gesture to everyone that I'll enter the room designated for me. 

 

"It's okay, Jagi. I'm happy with you anyway." I smiled and felt him smile on the phone too. 

 

"Damn. I love you."  

 

"I love you more." I said proudly. "Hurry back, okay?" 

 

"Yes. Wait for me there." He sighed again. "Don't worry, I'll fix everything." 

 

Then the line went off. I lied down on the bed and quickly dozzed off. I love him so much. 

 

**

 

I woke up the next day and immediately went out the room. 

 

"Hey, let's eat breakfast?" Yuri asked while she was fixing the plates. Dan just went out of their room. 

 

"Where's Jiyong? Didn't he come for me yesterday?" I frowned. Yuri laughed and settled everything she cooked on the table. 

 

"He came but he chose not to wake you up. He even slept beside you!" She said laughing. 

 

I shook my head. I really sleep like a baby. I didn't even felt that. 

 

I walked towards the table and sat down. I noticed there are only three plates. "There's only the three of us? Where's Seungri and Daesung?" 

 

"They went out with Jiyong." Yuri answered. "They said they have something really important to do." 

 

"Must be work." I added and drank water. "Wow, so much food. I feel so happy right now." 

 

Yuri laughed at my reaction. There's so much food that I want to jump out of happiness. 

 

"Guys!!" Yuri and I shot our attention to the living room where Dan was shouting. "Come here! Hurry!" 

 

We immediately ran towards Dan who was watching TV.

 

"What is it?!" I asked nervously. 

 

She pointed at the TV and saw Jiyong on the screen. What? 

 

"It's a press conference! And it's even live!" 

 

"W-What?" I mumbled. 

 

I saw Seungri, Daesung, TOP and Youngbae with him but he's the only one holding the mic. There's so much people with them and people are holding huge cameras with them. What the hell? 

 

"Good morning." Jiyong seriously spoke through the mic. I can see the different side of him now... This is G-Dragon now. 

 

"Sorry for the sudden call for a press conference." He muttered and eyed everyone in front of him. The other members of BIGBANG are all seriously standing beside him. They aren't even smiling. 

 

"I know what you want. You want the truth, and that's what I'm gonna give you." He removed his eyeglasses and stared at the crowd. The audience began whispering things and the press started pushing their way nearer to Jiyong. 

 

"Months ago, I went to another country trying to find the vacation that I need. I've been working really hard, we've been working really hard and you all know that. We worked hard for all of you. We all needed a vacation. I found out that one of my members... Actually, two, used to live in this country. I got curioused and instead of going to New York, Japan or anywhere else, I decided to go there and take my vacation. I met up with Daesung over there and he introduced me to the country he really loved... He introduced me to his childhood friend, Lee Francielle." 

 

I held my breath. I wanted to cry. I can remember everything. 

 

"He asked me to meet up a date with her. I didn't know why at first. Daesung knows me. I've been with girls and they all want the same thing. But this one's different, she was the only girl who had the guts to throw an ice cold ice on my face. Can you believe it?" He chuckled. "I can't believe it. I hated her at first, I was really hard on her. And her vice versa, she hated me. She hated my guts, my arrogance, she hated how I talk to her and she didn't even want to know my name. She called me a bastard." 

 

I couldn't stop myself from crying. My eyes were like a fountain, unable to stop from flowing tears. 

 

"Yes, she didn't know me at first. She didn't know I was G-Dragon. She didn't know that I'm from BIGBANG and we're heck famous here in Korea and in any other country. I tried to get close to her to annoy her more. It was entertaining me."

 

Yuri rubbed my back and they were all smiles watching Jiyong too. 

 

"One day, I brought her to an ice skating rink. She smiled all day and I saw the happiness that I was looking for. I went to that country to find myself but instead, I found her. I found my happiness in her. The happiness that I was longing for, was in her. I was overwhelmed by the feeling that I actually forgot who I am. I am now simply Kwon Ji Yong infront of her. She didn't made me feel like there's a barrier between us just because I'm G-Dragon because in the first place, she didn't know I was. Now I understood why Daesung wanted me to meet her, he knew I would find myself within her." 

 

I remember everything. That damn ice skating rink. It was the first time I saw him smile genuinly. 

 

"I found myself imagining the future with her. I was really happy. I know she's not as deep as I am. Maybe it wasn't even in her mind to imagine anything about the future. But I was that deep. I thought, how can I give her a future when I'm G-Dragon and my life is heck complicated. One day, the dreadful day has come, I told her about myself. I told her about my identity. She didn't understand at first, I didn't understand at first. She made me leave. And I was devasted, so I came back to Korea."

 

I wanted to laugh. He came back to Korea for something so useless. He came back because he thought I didn't want him anymore. 

 

"It wasn't her fault. It was mine. I was the one who kept it from her. And I was the one who left because I misunderstood. I wanted to go back to their country. I booked a flight but she surprised me by being in one of my performances and leaving right after. I was getting crazy! She's making me crazy and I don't know what to do with myself. Days letter, she appeared in an issue that she's dating one of the Ulzzang's. I gone mad. I was really mad at her, angry even. How come she's dating someone else now? I am so inlove with her. I'm drawn into her and I can't get back up anymore." 

 

My jealous Jiyong. I watched him look at everyone at the audience with his serious face. He's really serious with what he is saying. 

 

"I figured out that it's unfair. I need her to be drawn into me too so she will never leave me. That's gonna be the greatest revenge for my jealousy. I won't ever let her leave my sight again." 

 

I nodded as if I'm agreeing. He really shouldn't let me go anymore cause I won't let him go ever. 

 

"My contract to YG Entertainment is ending next month. BIGBANG's contract is ending next month. My contract with my manager is ending soon too. The last album that I'm recording will probably my last album. I'm quiting." 

 

There were shouts and noises from the audience. Seungri, Daesung, Youngbae and TOP nodded their heads too. My jaw dropped. What? 

 

"What? He'll quit?!" Dan asked, shocked. 

 

"She's now the only dream that I want to reach. I love being G-Dragon too. But I don't like how other fans treated her. I'm sorry, Jagi. I'm sorry Dan and Yuri. To my managers, to YGE, to BIGBANG, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung and TOP. My family, eomma, appa, noona.. To all my fans, VIPs. I know a lot will get affected with my decision, a lot will get hurt. But really, thank you for all the support that you have given me through out the years. I hope you'll still support me until now. Cause if you're going to make me choose if I'd stay with Francielle or be your G-Dragon. I'll choose to stay with her, cause I'm not G-Dragon without her. Thank you." 

 

Jiyong turned around and left the room. Seungri, Dae, Youngbae and TOP followed him. I just stared at the TV and heard Yuri and Dan gasped behind me.