Chapter 55

Finally

[Cielle's point of view]

 

"Dan and Yuri's here too?" I asked Jiyong before going out of his car. "This restaurant looks expensive." I stated looking at the restaurant. 

 

"It is." He said and smirked. "I'm G-Dragon." 

 

"So?" I asked and rolled my eyes. I saw a man... A butler, maybe? And he opened my door. He carefully led me into getting out of the car. I saw Jiyong rushing to my side and he gave the keys to the man. 

 

"I'm rich, young and... Taken." He winked.I felt my cheeks heating up. "Besides, don't you want to see this side of me? The one who's filthy rich." 

 

"It doesn't matter, Jagi." I honestly said and let him hold my hand. He led me into entering the restaurant. "I don't want your money." 

 

"I know but we're sharing anyway." He said and smiled at the guard who opened the door. "Besides, this restaurant can give us the privacy we need. We're in Korea, Jagi. Everyone knows me here." He said and shrugged. "I'm not even bragging." 

 

"I kinda found out about that a few days ago." I grinned. "And you're actually dating a no one." I stuck my tongue out. 

 

"And I'm loving it." He said and kissed my cheek. "Oh, there they are." 

 

"HYUUUUNG~!" I heard a loud shout and saw Seungri running towards us. "Hello, Fran!" He said and bowed down in front of me. I looked at where he came from and saw Dan and Yuri there. I grinned and waved at them. 

 

"Did we take too long?" Jiyong asked politely. "Cielle took too long dressing up because I --"

 

"Shut up!" I heard giggles from almost everyone. I scanned the surroundings and almost everyone is looking at us. On them! I heardly sat down the semi-big table they were originally sitting on. "Why do I feel like everyone's looking at us? Uhm, them?" 

 

Yuri gave me a smile. "Because they are." 

 

"Yep, you'll get used to it." Dan added. "Though I'm getting jealous, but also proud. Weird." She said and smiled at Daesung who's smiling the whole time. 

 

"Shall we order?" Jiyong asked. 

 

"No, wait, we're not yet complete." Seungri said waving his hands up and we immediately looked at the entrance. "HYUNGS!" 

 

We all covered our ears. "What's up, homies!" That's Youngbae! He excitedly --- and swagly went his way towards us and on his back was a very tall man --- very manly man. 

 

"This is TOP." Jiyong introduced him. "And you know Youngbae, right?" 

 

They both sat down on the empty seats. "So, who's girlfriend is who?" TOP asked. His voice. @.@ It's purely deep. I feel like drowning. 

 

"Here's mine." I felt Jiyong's arm on my shoulders. "Francielle. Call her Fran." 

 

"Yuri." Seungri said. "I love her." 

 

"Shut up." Yuri tried whispering and we all laughed. 

 

"Here's my baby, Dan." Daesung said and smiled at TOP. "You're not my baby anymore." And he stuck his tongue out. Dan blinked a couple of times. That was so gay. But I know she loved it. 

 

**

 

"So let me get this straight. You're all in a boy band group named Big Bang and this idiot is the leader?" 

 

"Hey!" // "Yup!" The other four said yup and Jiyong said hey. 

 

"What a nice girlfriend." He said and shook his head. "And members. How shall I training go?" He said and smirked. I saw the boys gulp nervously around you. 

 

"He's just joking, guys!" I said happily and eyed Jiyong. "You are, right?" 

 

"Of course." He said and grinned, I felt him hold my hand and I smiled secretly. 

 

"Do you have plans, Jiyong?" TOP casually asked. Why does he seem so serious about everything? 

 

"Today? Nope. Just bonding with my Jagi." He said casually that I almost chocked on my own saliva. What the heck, why am I blushing with just a simple statement. I heard a deep chuckle, obviously from TOP. 

 

"I mean, to everything that's going on." He said and smiled at me. "We're BIG BANG, we're not normal people. And you and these two dating is a big issue." I took a glance at Jiyong who doesn't seem to care. 

 

"Hyung, you sound like our manager." He said and smiled. "Don't worry, Hyung, we'll find a way. We always do." He looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. "Everything will be fine. Trust me." It almost felt like the line was only meant to be said to me. Everyone else in the table nodded. 

 

Now I know why he's the leader. 

 

__________________________

 

// hey everyone! It's been a while. I know, it's my fault... And partly, college's fault. But I'm fine. I'll do my best to finish this before July and school starts. 

 

How's everyone? Did you miss me? Lol. Tell me you did! :p