Chapter 56

Finally

"Over here, Jagi." I excused my self and made my way to Jiyong. "Who were you talking to?" 

 

I eyed him. "That was one of BIGBANG's back up dancer." 

 

"Oh yeah! I remember her." He said and smiled. I rolled my eyes on him and he just laughed. "I promise I was joking. I know them all. I'm not that arrogant." 

 

I sighed. I suddenly remembered something. "Jagi..." 

 

He sat down and took my hand. He made me sit on his lap. "Is this about TOP?" 

 

I softly nodded. I didn't react, but when I saw TOP yesterday on our dinner, I kinda felt sad. Is this why he left me? "Jagi, he's..." 

 

I didn't know how to continue. He squeezed my hand and gave me a peck on the cheeks. "He was your first love and vice versa. I just realized now that you're the girl we used to talk about. You're the girl he left for his dream but was planning to get back to." 

 

I bit my lower lip. "Why didn't you tell me that you knew him when I introduced you two?" 

 

I remember introducing them to each other. They only stared each other for a while, Jiyong excused himself and TOP pulled me out of the room and started to ask me several things. He even got mad knowing me and Jiyong are not yet in a relationship but something already happened. That's why he reacted like that. He knew Jiyong. 

 

"Mianhae, Jagi." He gave me a weak smile. "I was afraid that my secret will get revealed that moment that's why I decided on not acknowledging him. I was pretty thankful that he didn't acknowledge him either but I suddenly found out that it was because he was mad." 

 

I nodded telling him I understand him. "Do you think I should talk to him?" 

 

He smiled so genuinely and kissed my lips fully. He pulled away and made me stand up. "If that's what you want, I would support you. That's what boyfriends do, right?" 

 

I grinned and hugged him tight. "Gomawo, Jagiya." 

 

"Okay, stop it with the yuckyness." I suddenly pulled way. I saw a man wearing normal clothes (which is now rare since I've been seeing very formal people) He made his way to Jiyong and eyed him. "Babo Jiyongah!" 

 

"Ya!" Jiyong said and stood up. "Hyung!" 

 

"You've been a bad boy, Jiyong." He turned his attention to me. "And you are?" 

 

"A-Ah, I'm Fran, S-Sir." I answered nervously. I took a glance at Jiyong and he chuckled. He suddenly made his arms around my waist. 

 

"She's my girlfriend, Hyung. Be nice." He turned to me and kissed my cheeks. "Don't worry, Jagi. He's just trying to act tough, but he's really not." 

 

"Ya! Babo!" They both laughed. 

 

I decided to excuse myself. I bowed. "Excuse me but I really have to go." 

 

"Ah, arasso." The manager said and smiled at me. "Be back soon and order this cheap guy to take us to hotpot, okay?" 

 

I nodded. "Ya, don't influence my Jagi." Jiyong said and pouted. 

 

***** 

 

I slowly knocked on the door -- nervously. I was waiting for someone to open the door when I felt a big presence on my left. 

 

"Hey." He casually said. I moved away a little bit. 

 

"Oppa...." I glanced at the door. "I want to talk to you for a bit. Do you have time?" 

 

He sighed and smiled. "I always have time for you." 

 

He opened the door and invited me in. "Sit down there. I'll get you something to drink." 

 

He went back with a bottle of juice and a lot of biscuits. 

 

"Oppa, how's your acting career?" He froze but got his self together again. He sat down opposite to me, facing me. "You've become big. A member of BIGBANG and an actor.... Also a model!" 

 

"Are you proud?" He seriously asked. 

 

I smiled at him and nodded. "Of course I am, after all, this was what you really wanted." 

 

He nodded agreeing. "Aren't you mad at me? I mean, I did left you for this."

 

I weakly smiled at him. "At first, I was." He frowned but I grinned at him. "But not anymore. Some things are needed to be sacrificed to achieve greater things, oppa."

 

"Beside, you're happy with Jiyong, right?" He added but smiled. 

 

"I am." I authomatically answered. "Oppa, I'm glad I let you go that time. If I didn't, you wouldn't be this successful. My conscience would kill me!" I laughed a bit to destroy the awkwardness. 

 

"You wouldn't have it any other way around." He stated. "Franny... Would you have supported me that same way you're supporting Jiyong now if I asked you to?" 

 

"Honestly, yes." I bit my lower lip. "It would have been better if you just asked me to support you instead of keeping it a secret from me." 

 

He bowed down his head. "Mianhaeyo, Franny." 

 

I stood up and made my way to him. "Don't worry. Because you're my oppa.... I will always be here to support you." 

 

30 minutes later, we were just talking about everything we missed on each other. His movies, albums and whatsoever. He even made me watch his new movie's trailer and spoiled it. He told me the story of the movie and I just laughed my off because I couldn't stop him. 

 

*riiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiing* 

 

"Oppa, your phone is ringing." 

 

He grabbed his phone and laughed. "Your boyfriend is calling. I'll loudspeaker it." 

 

[YA, GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND!] 

 

We both laughed. I'm glad my oppa's back.. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Hello! How are you guys? 

 

Follow me on twitter!

@marquezlouise <-- Just click that. 

 

and on Instagram!

 

@marquezlouise and @fiveuntilwhenever

 

I write scenarios on @fiveuntilwhenever :)