Chapter 53

Finally

He didn't smiled but he greeted back and bowed back to them. 

 

"Is everyone ready?" He said as he fixes his cap. He's wearing a black baggy leggings and a white shirt. 

 

"Ne~" They said in unison as they take their place. I sat there staring at him and he didn't even see me. He was just focusing on wherever he is looking and that's the mirror. He's fixing his messy hair. 

 

 

Everyone's quiet as they wait for the music to start and that's my cue. I took my bag and opened the zipper. Then..... *Blag* Everything inside it is now on the floor. Everyone looked at me except him and I saw Lien Hua give me a thumbs up. 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said as loud as I can while I'm staring at him. I saw his body froze. And I knelt down to pick up everything as soon as I was sure he got affected. I tried to keep myself concentrated but I froze when I saw two pair of boots in front of me. And in just a pan of seconds, I saw him kneeling down infront of me. 

 

I raised my head up and he was looking straight at me. I can't even read his expression. I forgot what I'm about to say.... What am I supposed to say again? "H-Hi?" I heard people giggle around us but he just kept his intense stare. 

 

Without even saying a single word, he grabbed my wrist, stood up and started walking away, pulling me with him. "H-Hey." I said trying to protest but he just kept pulling me heading to the door. I looked at everyone around me and they all grinned at me. 

 

He went out and fastly walked towards the elevator and I don't know if he's lucky but it's now open so we hurriedly inside and he pushed the basement button. He didn't let go of me and he didn't utter a single word. 

 

"Where are we going?" I asked trying to see if he'll answer. But he didn't. He didn't even look at me. Just kept staring at the elevator door and as soon as it opened, he pulled me out. "H-Hey, where are we---" 

 

"Keep quiet." He said sternly and I got shocked. I wasn't expecting him to answer. But I did stay quiet. He walked towards a white lamborgini and opened the passenger door. "Get in." He said coldly. 

 

So I did. Not because he told me to but because I want. I want to be with him. 

 

He got in the driver's seat and started the engine. He gave me a glance. "You should be thankful that YGE has CCTV everywhere." 

 

I looked at him confused but he gave his attention to front and started to drive off. 

 

** 

 

"Where are we?" I asked. He's still pulling me tightly towards a very tall building. 

 

"I have a place here." He answered casually. We are in the basement and waiting for the elevator to open. When it opened, he hurriedly got inside pulling me with him. "This elevator got CCTV too." He said looking at the small camera on the corner of the elevator. 

 

"What's up with you checking out the CCTVs?" I asked bluntly. I don't know he kept telling me there are CCTV's everywhere. Well duh, that's famous now adays. Even small stores have CCTVs too. 

 

He didn't answer but I saw a small smirk on his lips. 

 

He AGAIN pulled me out and went inside a door infront of the elevator. And actually, it's the only door in the floor.

 

 

He's moving too fast that before I knew it, I'm already pinned at the closed door and he is kissing me hungrily.