Boys

Finally

- Seungri's point of view - 

 

"Okay, I'll see you later." I leaned in and kissed her lips swiftly. "Take care, Riri." 

 

Then I turned around and went home. Jiyong hyung is not home and it's surprising even though it's already 1 in the afternoon. Usually, he just woke up. Oh well, I'll just recharge the energy I all used with MY Riri last night. 

 

I can't even help myself own her. Well............. I owned her body.. 

 

 

 

BUT WHAT ABOUT HER HEART? 

 

- Cielle's point of view -

 

After shopping with the bastard --- I don't even know if I should still call him that, he's beginning to be nice --  Instead of asking him to take me home, I asked him to take me to Yuri's place. Dan said she's there as well. 

 

"Hey guys!" I greeted once I got in. Dan's on the sofa munching on something while Yuri's on her Ipad. They both glanced at me. "What's up?" 

 

Yuri automatically got red. "I received your text this morning." 

 

I laughed so hard, clapping my hands like a retarded seal. She glared at me. 

 

"Oh come on, Yuri, you're shy about sleeping with Seungri oppa?" I said wiggling my eyebrows. Dan was just laughing with me while Yuri's so red from embarrasment. I cleared my throat and continued. "I mean, you should be somehow proud... He's a nice catch." 

 

"Okay? Something's wrong with you today." Dan said still munching on her food. "What happened?" 

 

I sat down opposite to them. "No, what happened to you?" I said pointing at her. "Let me rephrase that, what happened between you and Daesung last night?" 

 

Her eyes got huge. "N-N-Nothing." 

 

"Oh really? I said and smirked. "Is that why you called me at the middle of the night....... ?!" I like this... And usually, she'll just laugh at me. She's actually used to it.

 

"WHAT THE HELL! I CALLED?! . . ." Dan gone histerical. She stood up jumping like she's crazy. By the way, she doesn't curse that much. is kinda.... Bad for her already. 

 

Me and Yuri automatically looked at each other. We stood up at the same time. "SOMETHING HAPPENED?!" It's a big shock for both me and Yuri.... Maybe she was too guilty that she forgot that I prank her with the same line over a hundred times before which makes it boring already. 

 

Dan stopped for a while, looking at us confused. She turned her attention to me. "I thought I accidentally called you?" 

 

"You didn't!" I said half excited. "I was just joking! We're used to that prank already. And how could you call me when you don't even have a load to reply?!" 

 

"OMFG. DAN! YOU HAD WITH DAESUNG?!" Dan automatically got red probably reminiscing what happened to them last night. 

 

"I prefer the term 'make love'." She said shyly. "Or ." 

 

We relaxed and Dan told us almost everything that happened, she didn't want to get into detail that much. She just told us what happened before and after... But during? She's still too innocent for it. She actually said she's still surprised on how Daesung fit her. 

 

"Anywaaaay, you told us you were looking for somewhere to go this morning when you realized we were not available?" 

 

"Ne." I said nodding. 

 

"Then where did you go?" I paused for a while syncing the question... 

 

"I was with......... The saekki." I think the korean word sounds better. 

 

"Really?! What did you do?!" Yuri asked excitedly. 

 

"We shopped for things and clothes." I leaned in to the table. "I was actually surprised of his fashion. He's really stylish." I took the paper bag under the table. "He actually bought me this." 

 

Dan snatched the paper bag away from me. "GIVENCHY?! SERIOUSLY!?" 

 

"Yes, they cost too much but we made a scene so I had no choice." 

 

"They should. This dress is so gorgeous!" Dan said waving it on the air. 

 

"Yeah, so elegant since it's black and white. It reminds me of Seungri oppa." 

 

 I smirked at her because she was smiling so cutely. "Seungri oppa, you say?" 

 

"What?" 

 

"What's up with you both?" She sighed. 

 

"It's... Complicated... I guess?" She laughed fakely. "I can't believe I used to tell you both that labels in a relationship are important. But look at me now! I'm in a relationship that's so complicated." 

 

"Why don't you talk to him about it?" I asked. 

 

"I can't... I don't know why.." She bit her lower lip. "I guess... We're just FBs for now." 

 

"What's an FB? Is it not Facebook?" Dan asked innocently. 

 

"No." Yuri laughed. " buddies." 

 

I flinched because of the term she used. "I prefer friends with benefits."

 

"Me too!" Dan said. 

 

Yuri laughed. "Anyway, we're talking about you!" She said pointing at me. "Why did he give you such an expensive dress?" 

 

"I don't know?" I said thinking. "Maybe because it's rude when you buy something and not even bothering to buy something for someone you're with." 

 

"Nope. I don't think it's that. What if he likes you? Or LOVES you?" Yuri said teasing me. 

 

"Psh. I'm sure he's feeling something for you." Dan added. 

 

"Woah guys. Let us not assume." 

 

"Okay, sure. Next question," Yuri smirked. "Do you like him?" 

 

"Of course she does!" Dan answered. 

 

"So you're me now?" I asked Dan sarcastically. She just shrugged. "Well, about that.." There's no point in lying anyway right? "I do like him." 

 

Yuri and Dan was a bit shocked. A BIT. 

 

"Well, I'm not surprised." Dan said. Yeah sure, she wasn't. "I knew you'll end up with him. Or something like that." 

 

"Why?" 

 

"I just had that feeling." 

 

"Me too." Yuri agreed. 

 

"Maybe. Besides, he's my type. A bastard." I laughed. "Something challenging." 

 

"Exactly." They both said in unison. 

 

"But childish." I added and continued. "And playful. Sweet. Things like that." 

 

"Psh. I guess you're inlove with him." I laughed not wanting to answer. I'm confused too. "That's a good sign though." 

 

"Why?" 

 

"That means you got over TOP oppa." I smiled. That's right. 

 

"What are you planning to do?" Dan asked. 

 

"Nothing." 

 

"Nothing?" - Yuri

 

"Yes, nothing. What am I supposed to do? He's the guy!" 

 

"Oh, your ego." Dan said laughing. "Anyway," She said standing up. "Let's eat out. I've been wanting to eat on the Korean restaurant nearby." 

 

"Yeah, I'm hungry as well." I said standing up and Yuri stood up after me. 

 

We went out. I'm happy having such a normal and happy day. Just talking about boys in our lives with my best friends. It's so refreshing. Though I'm scared... 

 

I'm scared to be too happy. I think after a lot of happiness, something will come up to change it to sadness. I just hope we'll get it through.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, no proof read YET.

Please comment... 

 

Tell me who you ship. Omfg.. XD

 

Thank you for shipping FRANJI, DANSUNG & RIRI. <3 

 

Tweet it on twitter! XDDD Like "I ship #FRANJI" then tag my twitter account like this. "I ship #FRANJI @wifeofji" Okay? I'll be waiting! Loljk. Do whatever you want. 

 

Thank you for reading and commenting. I appreciate it so much. KAMSAHAMNIDA! *bows*