Secret

Finally

- Seungri's point of view - 

 

Waking up next to her is the greatest feeling I have ever felt. I texted Hyung and told him that I fell asleep in Yuri's. She's still asleep. Maybe she really got tired yesterday. I smiled remembering every single detail that have happened.. I didn't imagine that I'll be this happy because of her. 

 

I started heating up water. Maybe she needs coffee when she wakes up. 

 

Because she got mad when I blurted out that we made out. What more that we made love.. Then that means I can't tell anyone about this. I sat down the dining table leaning on it. I can't be proud of what have happened between us? That means we'll keep it a secret. A secret relationship? I can live with that as long as I'm with her. 

 

My train of thoughts stopped when the door of her room opened. 

 

"O-Oppa." She seemed shocked seeing me. I gazed at her long white legs. She's only wearing a shirt. "I thought you left already." She looked down and I saw her face turn red. 

 

I stood up and walked towards her. I leaned down and kissed her cheeks. "Good morning, Ri." She looked at me confused. I scratched the back of my neck and looked at her cute feet. "Ri for SeungRI and YuRI. You know since we both have RI in our names." She looked down and blushed. It's kind of weird that the endearment popped in my mind... It just did and this is the first time I have ever mad such a sweet endearment for a girl... "Do you want some coffee?" She looked up at me and smiled. "Are you okay? Are you still tired?" 

 

She then again blushed and pursed her lips after giggling. "I'm fine, oppa."

 

"Just making sure." I held her hand and led her to the table pulling a seat for her. "Sit down, I'll make a coffee for you." 

 

I gave her a cup of coffee and sat down beside her concentrating with mine. 

 

'Uhh, oppa......" I looked at her.. "About last night." She bit her lip unable to continue. Oh! Maybe she wants to tell me that we need to be silent about it. I took her hand making her look at me. 

 

"It's okay, RI." I smiled. "I won't tell anyone about it. It'll be a secret. Just our secret. I won't even tell my hyung! I promise!" I raised my right hand. She looked at me.... Disappointed? but she smiled afterwards that's why I didn't bother asking. 

 

"Oh."

 

"Yeah, you don't have to worry about a single thing." She nodded. 

 

My phone rang. 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Seungri-ah!" Oh, it's Jiyong hyung. 

"Hyung! Wait for a bit." I stood up excusing myself from Yuri. I walked towards the sofa sitting on it. "Wae?" 

"I need you to buy something for me. It is okay?" 

"Of course, Hyung! Just text me what you need. I'll leave now." 

 

I hanged up after he said thank you. I went back on Yuri who seems to be deep in her thoughts. 

 

"Ri," She looked up at me. "I have to go." 

 

"Oh, okay." She said looking back at her coffee.

 

"Hyung asked me to buy something for him." 

 

"Take care." 

 

"I'll see you, okay?" She looked up at me. I leaned and kissed her lips softly. "I like you a lot, okay?" 

 

 

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

Dan and I decided to hang out on Yuri's place. I miss her comfy home. :3 When we arrived and entered we found her half asleep on her sofa. 

 

"Yuri-yah!" I called on her. She immediately blinked her eyes open and sat up. Dan raised the milk teas she bought with a grin.  She gave us a weak smile. There's something wrong. 

 

"Yuri, what's wrong?" Dan asked

 

"Nothing. I'm just tired." 

 

"Tell us." I said sitting down opposite of her. She buried her face in her hands. 

 

"I'm confused." We waited for her to continue. She told us about everything. Everything that happened last night between her and Seungri. Even the make out session that Seungri already blurted out. We understand her and we didn't even judge her a bit. I don't know but that kind of topic is already normal for the three of us.  "He wanted to keep it a secret." She added. 

 

"Woah, wait. So, you're telling us that he want to keep what happened between of you a secret?!" Dan said. 

 

Yuri nodded. "I don't know if it's because he's embarrased that something happened last night. I mean is it because we're not even together and we did it?! I mean I can't blame him that something happened since we both wanted it but what if he never shows up anymore?" 

 

"Uhh, I'll give him a little punch." I said standing up but Yuri caught my arm. 

 

"No, please."

 

"You like him!" Dan shouted. Yuri immediately turned red and smiled. She does! I knew it! 

 

"Just thinking about him and what happened last night makes you smile." I said and she nodded. "What are you planning to do?" 

 

"If it's okay, I want to solve this on my own." We nodded accepting her decision. "But for the mean time can you both not tell him or show him that you know? I mean if ever he ever shows up again?" There was a hint of sadness in her voice but she seems happy as well. We nodded and she smiled. "Thank you." 

 

"It's not a problem. Just remember that we'll always be here." Dan said. 

 

"Yeah," She stood up stretching her arms. "Is it okay if I sleep for today? I promise to cook for you both tomorrow." We both smiled nodding. Baking and Yuri suits best.  We stood up but before we leave Dan stopped looking at Yuri.

 

"Yuri." She said getting Yuri's attention. We both gave her our attention. "I have something to ask you." She looked really serious. 

 

"What is it?" 

 

"Yuri...." She said trailing off. Goodness, Dan looks really serious. "Yuri, does it hurt?" 

 

Yuri's eyes got huge then I let out a very loud laugh. She's asking if..... Hahahahaha. Dan, goodness.

 

"Oh my god, go away!" Yuri said throwing a pillow to Dan. She laughed then we hurried out. 

 

Whatever Seungri and Yuri's relationship right now is. I hope it'll end up good. And I most importantly hope, really hope, that it'll make them both happy. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Uh, hi. Comments will be very much appreciated. Sorry if it's lame. ^^,