Baby

Finally

- Daesung point of view - 

 

I ran out reading the address Cielle gave me. She's in high class restaurant? Why is she there? I know Dan and she doesn't like restaurants like that. I immediately went in my car and drove to that restaurant. 

 

I have to get my lines ready.. I took the bond paper on the passenger seat. I have memorized this last night I hope I get to say these lines straight to her. I flipped the bond paper and got the phone I don't use dialing her number. I stared at my phone waiting for the numbers 00:00 to show. When I saw that I started speaking. 

 

"Yeah!! I'm actually doing it already, do you need it now? It's not really a problem.. If you---" 

"Uhm, Daesung oppa?" I took a deep breathe, she recognized my voice.

"Woah! Dan! Sorry, I got the wrong number." Then turned it off. 

 

I typed her message saying sorry. She has been ignoring my messages and calls since last night that's why I needed to use that phone for her to answer. 

 

I just missed her voice. 

 

 

 

30 minutes have passed then I arrived in that fancy restaurant. I parked and stood in front of it. I'm wearing a white v-neck shirt and pants. I entered and looked for them when a woman in a uniform approached me. 

 

"Good evening, Sir. Do you have a reservation?" 

 

"Reservation?" Oh, I forgot. This place is so fancy that it needs reservations. "Uhm, no, actually I'm just looking for my friend and I think she's here." She flashed me a friendly smile and nodded. 

 

"We understand, Sir. Please just take a sit for a moment." She said pointing at the sofas on the side. "What's your friend's name Sir?" 

 

"Dan. Bang Dan Hee. Kamsahamnida." I said politely and bowed.  She smiled at me and turned to her desk typing on her computer.. I sat on the sofa. 

 

"Sir, Ms. Bang Dan Hee is here with Mr. Kim Jong Woon." I cleared my throat. Kim Jong Woon? Who's that? I don't know anyone named Jong Woon. Maybe he's one of her cousins. "Would you like me to tell her you're here?" 

 

"Yes, please." She nodded and walked towards the table. I turned around and breathed in and out. I'm nervous. I hope I could get my mind straight tonight. 

 

 

 

"Daesung oppa?" I turned around and saw Dan. She's marvelous. She's wearing a tube cocktail dress, just right above her knee, making her look y and conservative at the same time. It's a balloon type dress and it's blue, her favorite color. I scanned her whole appearance and I smiled when I saw her wearing blue flats instead of high heels. This is my Danny. 

 

I looked at her face, she's still not wearing a make up and her hair is fixed into a tidy bun. She's staring confused at me,

 

i smiled at her. "Danny."

 

She looked away and then a guy suddenly appeared beside her. 

 

"Dan Hee, who's he?" He said pointing at me. Dan looked at him and smiled fakely. 

 

"Ah, this is Kang Daesung, my...." Before she continued, she looked at me and breathed out heavily. "Friend." 

 

"Annyeong." I said softly. 

 

"Uhhhh... Daesung oppa, this is Kim Jong Woon.."

 

"Annyeong, please call me Yesung." He smiled at me and offered his hands. I politely shook it. 

 

"Um, oppa, what are you doing here?" Dan said awkwardly. 

 

"We need to talk." She looked at me and frowned. 

 

"I don't think today's the right time, oppa." 

 

"Wae?"

 

She looked at Yesung and he smiled at her. She looked at me again and sighed.

 

"Oppa, I'm on a date."

 

 

i backed away cause of shock. She doesn't usually go on dates. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her. 

 

"Yaaa!" That Yesung tried to stop me but then Dan faced him. 

 

"It's okay. Please wait for me, I'll be back." Wow. Why is she so nice to him?! First of all, she doesn't go on dates and second she's not usually nice to guys and lastly, she said she'll be back. 

 

When we're already infront of my car I stopped pulling her and faced her. 

 

"Danny," I started and looked away. "I----I..."

 

"I really need to go back. Please make it faster." I looked at her shocked. She's not usually this cold to me and how come he's now more important to her?

 

"Danny, why are you with him?"

 

"I told you, we're on a date."

 

"Since when did you started dating?"

 

"Can you just tell me what you want to tell me?"

 

"You have been ignoring my texts and calls.. Why?"

 

"I told you I'll be busy." 

 

"Because of what?"

 

"Are we done here?" 

 

"Danny.."

 

"Oppa, I told you. I'm not really free tonight, can we please talk some other time? I need to go back."

 

"I don't want you to."

 

She laughed sarcastically. "I don't think you have the right to stop me." 

 

I was dumbfounded in what she just said. She's right, I don't have any rights. 

 

"I---I don't understand." I said stuttering. She looked at me and sighed.

 

"Look, oppa, you're not my boyfriend. I know I gave you rights before about me and guys who ask me out even though we're not really together. I know that we hang out almost everytime, you tell me almost everything and we actually treat each other as if we're together but guess what, oppa, we're not. And I'm tired. I'm so tired of being just friends with you. The way I see it, I don't think you have any plans of changing that soon." She smiled and I can see tears forming in her eyes. "Oppa, do you know how much it hurts to know I don't even have a right to be jealous? How much it hurts that I can't tell everybody that you're mine? That I love you?" I was about to hug but she backed away with her hands stopping me. "Oppa, it's really tiring. I don't think I can handle it anymore. I'm not that strong. I---I'm going." She suddenly turned around and left me. 

 

I'm hurting her all this time and I was too dense to even know. Did she just walk out my life? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Danny." I said the moment she approached her apartment hall. I decided to wait for her outside her apartment. I don't know why I did but all I know right now is I won't let this night end without fixing everything. 

 

She stared at me and sighed. 

 

"Oppa, I'm really tired right now. Please." She walked towards her door but I blocked it. "Excuse me." 

 

"Let's talk,"

 

"We already did."

 

"Again." 

 

"I'm really---"

 

 

"Danny please." She looked at me and frowned. 

 

"Fine." I let her open her door and I came in after her. She puts down her purse on the table and sat down the sofa. I sat down opposite to her. 

 

"Danny, I'm sorry." She looked at me and smiled fakely. "I know it doesn't do anything right now but please listen to me." She nodded telling me to continue.

 

"I'm sorry I was too dense. I----I don't know what to say anymore." I pulled my hair trying to concentrate.

 

"Just say it." There was a small smile that formed in . I looked at straight to her eyes. 

 

"I love you, Danny." I blurted out. "And I don't think I can live without you. I don't think I can even take it if I let you slip out of my hands." I said very seriously. I don't know where I got the guts to even confess like this. She smiled at me and then laughed. 

 

"Oppa, you're really funny." she said laughing holding on her stomach. 

 

"Danny, it's not funny." 

 

"Hahahaha, oppa, I really have to do all those things for you to realize?! Hahahahaha!" She sat on the floor and laughed harder. "And.. And you were so serious!!!" She rolled on the floor. Literally. 

 

I stood up. "DANNY! WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!" I shouted.

 

she suddenly stopped and froze. She lifted her head slowly facing me and then stood up in a bliss. She fixed her skirt and cleared . 

 

"W-What?" She said stuttering. 

 

"Danny, will you be my girlfriend?" I repeated more calmed and sweet this time. I also smiled at her. 

 

She then smirked. "Court me first." And then she crossed her arms on her chest. 

 

"C-Court?"

 

"ne, court me first oppa." 

 

I straightened my back. "Oh, okay then. I--I will court you."

 

She suddenly laughed and walked closer to me. She smiled at me and then grabbed the back of my neck..

 

Smashing her lips to mine. I automatically placed my hands on her waist, hugging her. She lets go satisfied with a peck. She rested her forehead to mine then we both smiled. 

 

"I was kidding, oppa. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." 

 

I accidentally pushed her out of happiness. "Really?!" She fell on the floor, first. 

 

"Ouch! Pull me up or else I'll take it back."

 

"Oh, oh, mianhae." I pulled her hand and pulled her into a hug immediately. "Saranghae, baby." 

 

I can feel that a smile is being formed in her smile because her chin is rested on my shoulder. 

 

"Nado, saranghae, oppa. Nomu saranghae." I softly pushed her.

 

"Yaaa! Call me BABY!" She immediately turned red.

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"Repeat it, replace oppa with baby." 

 

I pulled her waist and hugged her. "Saranghae, baby."

 

She giggled a little. "Nado, saranghae, BABY. Nomu saranghae."