What

Finally

- Seungri's point of view - 

 

I'm having a great morning. First because I've met Yuri in the bar last night unexpectedly... She even told me it was her first time there. I'm actually glad that I was there to avoid other guys introducing themselves to her. Second, I took her home because fortunately her friend, Cielle, was no where to be found. We even tried calling her but she didn't even answer. I hope that she's okay though. 

 

I checked my phone for messages. I also asked for her number last night and she gave it to me. She's so nice. ^____^ I typed a quick 'good morning' to her. I hope she's already awake. 

 

To: Yuri

Good morning, Yuri! ^^ Have a great day! 

 

I walked towards the sofa finding Jiyong Hyung there. 

 

"Hyung! You're up already?!" It has been almost a year since I moved in his apartment. He said I needed someone to guide me because I'm his youngest friend. He's like a real brother to me. He doesn't wake up early, he hates waking up early and he's one of the hardest people to wake up. 

 

He rubbed his eyes looking at me. "Yea." It seems like he's still sleepy. 

 

"Okay," I said walking towards his room. He doesn't mind me going inside his room as long as I don't go out with his things. 

 

 

 

"HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!" I was shocked when I saw a girl lying down his bed. A GIRL. IN JIYONG HYUNG'S BED! 

 

Because of my shout, she woke up. She sat up in a bliss. "S-Seungri?" She said confused. 

 

"Seungri-ah! Why did you...." Jiyong hyung didn't continue scolding me when he saw that she's already awake. "Oh so you're awake?' 

 

 

 

 

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

"Omg." I muttered to myself.. Omg. Omg. Omg. I looked at Seungri again who's still staring at me and the bastard standing there confidently. I bowed my head down in embarrasement. 

 

"Get out." At first I thought the order was meant for me, so I looked at them. But I saw HIM pushing Seungri out and he immediately closed the door. He walked towards me. "Do you need anything?" He said coldly. 

 

I took a deep breathe trying to remember what happened last night. What exactly happened. If anything beyond my control happened. This is not right. I'm really panicking inside. We didn't do anything, did we? The only thing that I could remember was when he pulled me in for a kiss. 

 

"I--I.." I said trying to compose the words I needed to say. I want to ask him if something did happen... But, how? 

 

"What?" He sat down on the bed in front of me.  

 

"I--I'm sorry. I need to go." I immediately stood up and went out of the room. I looked at my clothes, it's still the same. That's a good sign. I saw Seungri at the sofa watching tv. 

 

"Oh, it's you. Hi, Cielle! Yuri has been looking for..." I didn't let him finish and just left their apartment. YURI! . How come I forgot about her? I just hope she got home safe. 

 

I automatically got into a cab and told the driver Yuri's address, I think it would be fine since her apartment is just a building away from mine and another away from Dan. I tried calming myself trying again to remember what really happened last night. I'm kind of sure we didn't do IT. Nothing hurts. But he's the kind of guy who does that.. You know, take advantage. He said so in our blind date. 'One night stands'. It's his thing. I just really really hope nothing happened. 

 

That's his room, right? His room.... It's full of accessories. Almost everywhere. Even shoes. The wall is mostly black and white. I can't believe that I remember these details. I shrugged off the thought. Now I just hope I wouldn't see him anytime soon. 

 

I got out of the cab realizing I don't have my cellphone with me.. . Out of all things, why my cellphone? Good thing I still have a few money in my pocket and it's just enough for the cab. 

 

When I got in front of Yuri's apartment I automatically knocked wishing she's home. I really hope she got home safe. 

 

"Cielle?" 

 

"YURI! OMG. I'm glad you're okay." I said hugging her. 

 

"Woah, you tell me! You're the one who disappeared." Oh , I completely forgot about that. What will I say? "By the way, Seungri texted me and he said he found you inside his hyung's room." She said and smirked.

 

Oh, looks like I have so much explaining to do. 

 

"Yuri, I got drank last night and.." 

 

"You drank? WHY?! ARE YOU SOBER?! Did someone made you do it?!" 

 

"Uhm no. But--" 

 

"Why did you drink then?! Did you forgot we're in a bar?!" 

 

"No, I was---" 

 

"CIELLE! TELL ME!" 

 

"Yaaa! Shut up! If you just let me finish what I'm saying that I would have told you already! I don't know why you're over reacting, really." I shouted. 

 

"Okay, I'm sorry. Fine, I'll shut my mouth now. So, continue." 

 

I told her everything that have happened. Except for the parts that I didn't know.  I told her that maybe the bastard took care of me or something and brought me home. I don't really know. I didn't tell her that I don't know if something happened because I'm kind of positive nothing happened. Kind of. She nodded and said she's glad I'm okay and I told her I'm sorry. 

 

Remind me not to go to bars anymore. That place is dangerous. 

 

I was about to leave her apartment and go to mine when I remembered something.. 

 

"Oh yeah, tell Dan I lost my phone. Bye!" 

 

 

 

My phone. T^T Out of all things. 

 

 

I went home and decided to head to bed. Since I feel really tired and exhausted. Though it's still morning. Not yet lunch time. Maybe I'll wake up in the afternoon and be fine. I still can't believe that I woke up in that bastard's house. Come to think of it, I still don't know his name..

 

Wait, why am I even interested? Ugh. Maybe I don't know his name, so what? Well maybe I'd like to keep it that way. 

 

But I can't deny that, somewhere deep inside me, deep deep deep deep inside me, really wants to know his name. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Know that, Jiyong and Seungri are like brothers here. I'm a GRI shipper. So yeah. XD I love Gri. =)) 

 

So, like I've said, they're like brothers. Real ones. And Seungri really loves Jiyong. You know how he really loves Jiyong in real life. S2.