Chapter 58

Finally

"Where are we going?" I asked when he made a U-turn. 

 

He grinned childishly. "Shopping." 

 

I pouted and rolled eyes on him. My boyfriend, the shopping maniac. This is gonna be so tiring. 

 

"You know what, I feel like you're the girl in our relationship." He chuckled and drove inside an underground parking lot inside a very huge mall. "I mean, you shop too much." 

 

"I know." He grinned. "But you don't like it? You want me to stop?" 

 

I was shock of how serious he was. "Are you serious? You'll stop something you really love for me?" 

 

He nodded seriously and turned off the engine after parking. "Yeah." 

 

I glanced at the people in the parking lot cause it felt like we caught their attention. Well, his car is indeed attention worthy. 

 

I shook my head. "Nah, I have already accepted every inch of your being." 

 

His attention immediately flew to me. He was fixing his hair on the mirror when he froze. He smiled genuinely and reached for me.

 

"Damn, I'm so inlove with you." 

 

He leaned in and gave me a quick peck. 

 

He wore a cap the other way and shades with big frames. His earings tingled when he moves he shook his head while he checked himself on the mirror. 

 

"Why are you so hot?" I mumbled. He sheepishly grinned and saw a hint of red on his cheeks. 

 

"You say the most craziest things, Jagi." He looked at me. "I'm so amazed that you affect me this much." 

 

"I am too." I grinned and fixed my shirt. "I can't believe I have you." 

 

I immediately opened the door and went out not waiting for him. It'll take him forever if I don't go out first. I heard his door open and I automatically threw my attention to him. 

 

He grinned and swaggly made his way towards me. 

 

"Do you usually dress up like this inside malls?" I asked. "You know, with caps and shades." 

 

He nodded. "If not, people will recognize me easily and run towards me." 

 

I nodded taking everything in. When will I realize that I'm dating the number one artist in Korea? 

 

"When I dress up like this... With all the caps and shades, it's like an automatic sign that I need my privacy." He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards the entrance. 

 

So, that was it? When celebrities wear shades and caps it's like a sign of 'I need my privacy'? 

 

The security guard on the entrance greeted him and he bowed down. I also smiled at him. 

 

"Let's see." He mumbled. He took out his phone and gave it to me. "Please check my schedule." 

 

I confusedly took his phone. "What?" 

 

"Check my schedule next week. Tell me if I have any guestings or performances." 

 

"Oh." I nodded and quickly opened his phone when I realized that it has a lock code. It's not the four number digits lock code but the long one where your password can be a word. I showed it to him. "Open it first?" 

 

"You open it." He said and grinned. I looked at him questionably. I don't know his password! Does he expect me to guess? "Guess." 

 

"What? You're expecting me to guess?" He nodded and grinned. I raised my eyebrow at him. "Really, Jiyong?" 

 

"What? Don't be too moody, baby." He laughed. 

 

I gave my full attention to his phone. "Atleast give me a clue." 

 

"A clue, huh?" He bit his lower lip. "It's a name." 

 

I glanced at him and to his phone again. "A name?" 

 

"Ne." He grinned and I just rolled my eyes. 

 

I typed 'G-Dragon' and his phone just vibrated indicating it's wrong. Damn. Kwon Ji Yong. Wrong. The heck. 

 

He laughed a little and pinched my cheeks. "You think I love myself that much?" 

 

"What? I don't even know what to type." I told him and rolled my eyes again. He just laughed at me. 

 

"Okay, something to do with you." He grinned. "Come on, guess!" 

 

I raised my eyebrow and typed 'Francielle'. The phone vibrated telling me it's wrong. The heck!! I tried all my names but it was all wrong. He laughed again. 

 

I pushed him a little. "Are you sure you wrote my name and not any other girl?" 

 

He laughed even more. "I didn't say it was your name, right?" 

 

"What? Are you joking with me?" I said slowly loosing my patience. This childish Jiyong is cute but this guessing game is hard! 

 

"Nope, baby." He laughed. "Do you know how other people ship us?" 

 

"Ship?" 

 

"Yep. Some are already aware that I'm dating someone, well, they aren't sure and I didn't confirm it yet but they already shipping us." He grinned as if he was really enjoying what he says. 

 

I guess he loves that sometimes he gets his fans' support. "So, how do they ship us?" 

 

"Franji." He grinned widely. "Fran plus Jiyong is Franji." 

 

My eyes grew big. I love it. I want to cry because his fans actually made a shipping for us! I immediately typed it on his password and it opened! 

 

"Bastard." I muttered and pulled him into a hug. "You're too sweet for my own good, Jagi." 

 

He nodded and I felt him kiss the top of my head. "I love my fans, Jagi. They're so supportive." 

 

"Cause they love you too." I whispered. 

 

I closed my eyes when I was almost blinded by a flash. I let go of Jiyong and he immediately hid me behind him. A few people gattered and stared at us. Oh no. We caught people's attention. 

 

"GD, is that your girlfriend?" Someone shouted from one of he crowd. 

 

I looked at Jiyong and now his face is really serious. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away and inside Givenchy. The guards didn't let them enter. 

 

He looked at me and sighed. "Welcome to my life." 

 

He bought many clothes and we went home after eating dinner. We're not staying at ONE OF HIS PLACES. We sometimes go to his other places and he promised to take me to Dolce Bita in his free time. The resort pension that he built for his parents. I am really excited, though. Come to think of it, I didn't get to meet his parents yet and  vice versa. 

 

"Hey, Jagi." He called when I lied down immediately on his bed after washing up. 

 

"Yeah?" I glanced at him and he was on his phone. 

 

"I need to go somewhere with Youngbae. Is it okay for me to leave you here?" He said and grinned. 

 

"Of course." I said and hugged his pillow. "Just take care." 

 

He nodded and started changing his clothes. Damn, my boyfriend is a fashion freak. 

 

He walked closer to me and kissed my forehead. "I'll be back before morning. I'll text you, alright?" 

 

I nodded. "Okay. Take care." 

 

I reached for his lips and I felt him smile. He nodded and went out. 

 

I decided to check twitter since it has been a long time since I opened it. 

 

What... 

 

You ! @FranLee You're just using GD! 

You're ruining our *insert other shippings here* shipping! You ! 

You're just seducing our G-DRAGON!

Be ashamed of yourself!

! ! 

#FranLeeIsA

#FranLeeIsUsingGD

 

And tons more. My twitter is flooded with their hatred. There were a few tweets of some people that I know asking if everything was true. Some already concluded that it's true that's why I'm in Korea now. 

 

I clicked on the hashtags and saw tons of pictures of me edited badly and rudely. What the heck! 

 

I immediately threw my phone away and sobbed. What the ! I never knew it will be this way. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment, please? 

 

Please follow my twitter > @marquezlouise

And tweet me! With a hashtag "#Franji5ever

If you can, tweet your feelings about my fanfic. Just don't forget the hashtag. 

Lol. Whoever does that, I will make you appear in the next chapter, I promise. :) 

 

By the way, this is ending soon. :)