Feelings

Finally

- Third person point of view - 

 

Jiyong stared at her. Admiring her peaceful face. She's beautiful, he can't even explain why she didn't even think twice sleeping beside her. He doesn't usually sleep beside a girl. Heck, he doesn't sleep beside any girl except for his eomma and noona. He didn't even sleep beside any of his ex-girlfriends. He thinks this girl is different. She just.... Gives him a different feeling. 

 

He poked her nose. "Jagi~" 

 

He finally concluded that she's a heavy sleeper since he has been poking her since he woke up. He finally stood up stretching his arms. He woke up unbelievably early than he used to and he feels happy about it. For the first time. He went inside the bathroom and washed his face. He's not wearing any shirt but that's not JUST because he wanted to tease Cielle but also because he's used to sleeping topless. It's much more comfortable for him. He went out the bathroom and looked at Cielle. She's still deeply asleep. He fixed the blanket covering her, she moves too much whenever she's sleeping. He almost fell down while they were sleeping. 

 

He knelt down beside the bed staring at her face. 

 

"What's with you?" He said softly. "It feels so different. You --" 

 

Before he could continue, the door of the bedroom suddenly opened revealing Seungri and Yuri. Seungri's shocked but Yuri was just staring at Jiyong and Cielle.. Jiyong stood up immediately. Oh no.. Seungri... 

 

"HYUNG! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

 

Jiyong looked at Cielle who sat up immediately looking at Seungri confused. 

 

"Seung--" Jiyong said trying to know Seungri suddenly reacted like that.

 

"HYUNG! YOU TOOK AWAY HER INNOCENCE?!" Seungri said shouting at Jiyong with hand gestures. Yuri's eyes grew big. "HYUNG! WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER?!" He suddenly rushed to Cielle's side looking at her concerned. "Are you wearing clothes?" 

 

He asked even though she's obviously wearing a white shirt.  

 

"Ne, but Seu--" Seungri cut her before she could even finish her sentence. 

 

"I'm sorry for what Hyung did." He bowed down his head. "I know he's sorry too but please do---" 

 

"Seungriyah, what are you saying?!" Jiyong said so childishly. His dongsaeng is over reacting. 

 

"HYUNG! I'M JUST SAYING SORRY FOR YOU!! HOW COULD YOU SLEEP WITH HER?! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME YET, RIGHT?! THEN YOU SLEPT WITH HER?! YOU HAVE ALWAYS TOLD ME TO RESPECT THEM!" Seungri shouted at his Hyung. 

 

"Seungri I--" Jiyong tried defending himself but Seungri cuts him in the middle of this sentence.

 

"ANIYO!" He shouted shaking his head. Nobody knows how to cut his ranting. It was his first time ranting on Jiyong. "I THOUGHT YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME BUT NO! YOU SLEPT WITH HER! ATLEAST I ONLY MADE OUT WITH YURI!" He said pointing at Yuri. 

 

"OPPA!" Yuri shouted then Seungri covered his mouth. Cielle looked at Yuri in shock. She actually made out with Seungri. Yuri bowed down her head trying to hide her now apple red face. 

 

"T-T-THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Seungri said trying to continue and forget about how he just spilled his romantic night with Yuri. "YOU SLEPT WITH H---- AWW!" 

 

They all looked at Yuri who came beside Seungri and pat the back of his head hard. 

 

"Oppa! You speak too much!" 

 

Jiyong finally walked towards Seungri giving him another hard pat on the back of his head. 

 

"YA! You brat. Why can't you shut your mouth for a minute and not conclude anything?!" 

 

"Mianhae, Hyung." He said bowing down his head. 

 

"First of all, oppa," Cielle got off the bed and went inside the bathroom but before she closed the door.. She added "I need to wash up first. Thank you for the walking me up with your own version of an alarm clock." 

 

"Aish. Seungrya! How could you shout like that? Where's your manners?!" Jiyong asked him and Seungri just bowed down his head. "We didn't do anything last night. Even make out which you just said that you did with Yuri." 

 

That statement didn't help Yuri. She felt her cheeks heating up. 

 

"Ah, I think I'll just cook something for us." Then she quickly went out of the door. 

 

"You babo." Jiyong said trying to stop himself from laughing. "Did you see how much you embarrased yourself?" 

 

"Yaa, hyung! Mianhae. I didn't know. You were topless!" Seungri said with his famous hand gestures. 

 

"Which I always do whenever I sleep." 

 

Seungri nodded only realizing that fact now. "Ahh~ Hehehe, I think I'll help Yuri." He turned around trying to sneak out the room but Jiyong caught the back of his shirt. 

 

"Aniyo, Seungri, we still need to talk." Seungri sighed defeated. "Why did you make out with Yuri?" 

 

"Uhm--" 

 

"Is it because you like her?" Seungri scratched the back of his head lightly. 

 

"I think so." 

 

"Yes or no." Jiyong said seriously. Whenever Jiyong's serious. Seungri's scared. 

 

"Ne. I like her. That's why I kissed her and stopped myself afterwards." He said proudly. It was not easy to resist the want especially that he's a guy but he succeeded because he thought he needed to wait for the right time and it was not last night. 

 

"Good. Atleast you're sure of your feelings. Okay." Jiyong turned around and knocked on the bathroom. "Ya! Let's eat!" 

 

They heard Cielle telling them they should go ahead, so they did. 

 

They went to the dining room and found Yuri done with the cooking. They sat down and patiently waited for Cielle. 

 

"Ya, why did you took so long?" Jiyong asked the moment Cielle went out the room. She just rolled her eyes on him. 

 

"Ya, smells good!" Instead she sat down and started getting a lot of rice. They blessed their food and started eating. 

 

"Why do you eat much and not gain weight?" Jiyong asked. "Is something wrong with you, Jagi?" 

 

"JAGI?!" Yuri and Seungri asked in unison. "Are you two together already?!" 

 

"ANIYO!" Cielle shouted. "Ya, stop calling me that saekki!" Jiyong laughed at how she called him a bastard. It came out sweet rather than disrespectful. 

 

Someone suddenly knocked on the door multiple times then Yuri stood up and opened it. 

 

"Ya, can someone tell me where Dan is?" Daesung said panting. He looked at both Cielle and Yuri when they shrugged. "Please, please tell me." 

 

Cielle and Yuri both looked at each other and that's the sign that they do know something but they don't know whether to tell Daesung or not.

 

Daesung suddenly rushed to Cielle's side. 

 

"Ya, please tell me. We're best friends, right?" He said almost pleading. 

 

"Daesungie, Dan's also my best friend."

 

"Please! Please! Tell me where she is. I need to know where she is." 

 

Cielle sighed defeated. "I will tell you where she is." 

 

"But-" Yuri said trying to cut in. Cielle raised her hand stopping her.

 

"But listen Daesung, don't screw this up. This is your last chance, make the right choice." She pointed at Daesung heart. "And listen to that very well. Because if you don't, you'll definitely lose her. For good."