D&D (2)

Finally

- Daesung's point of view - 

 

"Daesung oppa?" She stood up immediately and the guy with her just looked at me confused. "Why are you here?" She asked.

 

I didn't answer her. I stared at er and grabbed her wrist. Her eyes widen and I just gave my attention to the guy with her. 

 

"Excuse us." And pulled her out of the cafe. 

 

 

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! What are you doing?! Oppa!" She said trying to stop me from pulling her but I didn't let go of her wrist. I don't know what I'm doing this but all I want now is to take her away from that guy. 

 

I opened the passenger door to my car and pushed her in. 

 

"Oppa, what are you doing?!" 

 

What I'm sure is I'm not hurting her while doing all this. I'm forcing her with care. That's the only thing I can't do... Hurt her. 

 

I got in the driver's seat and started the engine.

 

"Oppa, what's wrong?" She said calmly facing me. "Oppa please stop this. I don't understand what's wrong with you." I can feel that she's worried but I didn't look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

"DAESUNG!" I stepped on the brakes out of bliss because I was shocked when she shouted suddenly. This made her stumble from her seat. "Yaaaa~" 

 

"I'm sorry." I parked the car on the side and helped her up. "Are you okay?" She nodded and sat down in an indian seat. Her usual comfortable seat. Then she looked at me seriously. 

 

"Oppa, what's wrong with you?" 

 

What's wrong with me? Great question... What's wrong with me.. What's really wrong with me? I don't even know. 

 

"Why did you act that way?" She added not waiting for me to answer her first question. 

 

Why did I act that way? Another great question... Why.... I don't know either. When she realized I'm not answering any of her questions she started throwing me multiple question not even bothering to stop. 

 

"Why did you just pull me out and take me here? Are you okay? Is there something wrong? Are you going through some kind of a problem? Are you sick? YA DAESUNG!" 

 

"Who's that guy?" I blurted out.

 

"Who's that guy? Daesu----- Wait." She suddenly smirked. "Daesung, tell me, are you jealous?" She said in a playful tone. 

 

Jealous? Is that why I acted this way? Because..... I'm jealous? Am I really jealous? 

 

"You're not answering my question, Dan." I told her seriously. 

 

Jealous? 

 

"Why are you so serious, Oppa?" She said laughing. "I'm not used to it." 

 

"Danny-ya! Answer my question!" I said sulking. 

 

"No, oppa, you answer my question.... Are you jealous?" 

 

"I'm not." I said and looked at the window on my left side, avoiding her gaze. 

 

"Really? Are you sure?" He said pulling my shirt. "Come on, oppa. Tell me! You're not jealous?" 

 

I turned my gaze to her. "I'M NOT JEALOUS! I DON'T GET JEALOUS! I DON'T DO JEALOUS! I'M NEVER JEALOUS!" I said shouting at her. 

 

"JUST NOW!" 

 

 

 

She suddenly supressed a smile because of my outburst and laughed so hard. "OPPA, HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I turned away shyly. She's not supposed to laugh at me. 

 

"This is your fault." I said so childishly. She stopped laughing and looked at me. 

 

"How did it become my fault?" 

 

"You stopped calling me when you used to call me all the time. It's like you forgot about me. It felt like you stopped caring about me suddenly. I hate that feeling. Did I do something wrong, Danny? Did I do something that made you upset?" I said frowning. I just wanted to let it out. 

 

She sighed. "No oppa, it's just that I hate checking my phone and seeing that you didn't text me first. I hate feeling clingy and annoying when I finally decide to text you first. I hate waiting around for your reply. I hate that I actually look forward for your reply. I hate pretending not to care by putting my phone on silent, but then caving in and checking 5 minutes later. I hate feeling like I need you more than you need me." 

 

I was dumbfounded. It was actually my fault. I didn't let her feel important enough. I didn't let her feel how important she is to me. 

 

"Speak oppa." She said and looked at the other way. "Tell me what you're thinking." 

 

"I--I'm sorry, Danny." 

 

"I know. The feeling is not usual that's why you're sorry. You're sorry that you don't feel the same way and--" 

 

"No. I meant I'm sorry..... I'm sorry because I didn't let you feel how important you are to me. I'm sorry, Danny." 

 

She suddenly smiled and faced me. "That's okay oppa! Smile now." I did. She makes me smile this easily. "By the way, the guy I was with..." She bit her lower lip and looked up. 

 

I looked at her and made my eyes smaller to intimidate her but it just made her laugh. 

 

"You babo! Let me finish." 

 

"Go ahead, ugly." 

 

"He's my cousin. So you don't have to be jealous." She playfully punched my shoulders. I sighed happily and shyly. How come I got... jealous of her cousin? I shouldn't jump into conclusions like this. What does her cousin think of me now? 

 

"Who said anything about being jealous?" 

 

"Babo." She said and laughed. "Don't worry, he'll understand." 

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

"Ne. So, can I go back now?" 

 

"Ani. We're going to watch a movie." I moved closer to her ear and made a kissy sound. "Hahaha, you're so ugly." 

 

Then I started the engine and drove off.