Chapter 50

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

 

"W-What? But... But where are you going?" I said not letting go of Seungri's shirt. I felt really nervous being in this kind of crowd. Everyone's greeting Hyunseok and eyeing me. 

 

"Cielle... Cielle..." He said trying to loosen my grip from his shirt. "Relax, okay? Hyunseok will take care of you." 

 

"I know." I said giving Hyunseok a glance and he smiled at me. "But why are you leaving?" 

 

"Cielle, did you really expect me to go here just wearing a shirt and pants? That's not Seungri they all know!" I rolled my eyes at him because he bragged.. "Just... You already know the plan, right? Everything will be fine. Trust us!" He said and grinned.

 

I nodded at him as I loosen my grip. "Okay, okay." I said as I try myself to relax. 

 

"Good. Now, we'll pick you up in 30 minutes." 

 

Why just 30 minutes? You'll know soon. 

 

 

** 

 

 

I just held on Hyunseok's arm as I occasionally smile to whoever's greeting him. Mostly girls. He really is famous to the ladies. 

 

He suddenly touched my hand trying to take it off. I looked at him questionably. He lowered down his head to whisper in my ear. 

 

"He's here." I looked at the direction he's looking. And there he is. The love of my life, my Jagi. "Let's go with the plan, okay? You'll be coming from there." 

 

I nodded and left after trying to relax. 

 

It's showtime. 

 

- Jiyong's point of view - 

 

"Hyunseok.." 

 

"Hello, hyung!" He happily said while smiling widely at me. "Why are you alone?" He said and moved his eyes around. 

 

"Are you really trying to open a conversation with me?" I asked him coldly. I really want to punch his face right now and ask him why he was with my jagi. MY. 

 

"Of course, hyung." He said still smiling widely. "Cheers!" Then he raised the glass he's holding but I just ignored him. 

 

He should be thankful we're in a public place. He shrugged and drank on his glass. I stood up when I decided to leave him now, I'll go find him tomorrow... I was about to walk away---- 

 

 

"Oh hey, what are you doing here?" 

 

Cielle's point of view - 

 

I was just watching them from afar... And I can clearly see his pissed off face from here. I giggled a little bit. 

 

 

 

I saw Hyunseok raise his glass happily and as expected Jagi ignored him. And he stood up. HE STOOD UP! 

 

That's my cue! 

 

I quickly walked towards them. 

 

"Oh hey, what are you doing here?" I saw him stopped from walking away. I took my glance away from him and looked at Hyunseok and smiled. I saw hyunseok smirk at me like he's saying that I'm right on time. 

 

"Oh, I was waiting for you." Hyunseok said happily. He changed his gaze to my Jagi. "Oh hyung, we have to go." 

 

I looked at him and I saw him staring at me. Like we planned, I pretended to be shocked. 

 

"Jagi..." I got goose bumps when I heard him call me that again... My gosh. I miss him. "Jagi.." He repeated. 

 

I suddenly felt Hyunseok's grip and he pulled. He walked so fast and I felt like falling down. Gosh, I miss him. 

 

"Cielle, focus! You need to focus. We need to get out of here before he runs after us." I looked at him and nodded. Focus, Cielle. Focus. I told myself as I ran fast with him. 

 

 

Jagi, I miss you.