Chapter 43

Finally
- Cielle's point of view - 
 
 
 
"Flight 123 VIP to Seoul, South Korea blahblahblah" That's just the announcement that our flight's boarding. I stood up and carried my backpack. I turned my attention to my 'company' that's minding their own business.
 
 
 
"Guys! Let's go. You can cuddle on the plane." I said looking at them pissed. They giggled, Dan and Yuri. Of course they're coming with me or may I say, with their boyfriends. 
 
 
 
Our parents agreed on letting us spend the Christmas vacation in Korea since we won't have to pay for anything. Their boyfriends will pay for everything. Well, they are k-pop artists anyway. Well actually, TOP oppa pleaded. He said he owes me this... Because he left me years ago and he's not going to let his dongsaeng do the same. He also said that if I begged like that he wouldn't have left... I took it as a joke and punched his chest. 
 
 
 
"Flight 123 VIP to Seoul, South Korea blahblah.." We boarded our plane and our journey to Korea began. 
 
 
 
**
 
 
 
"Welcome to Seoul!" Daesung shouted so happily.... As if we're beside him. But we know it's for us. 
 
 
 
We had to go out after they did because reporters and their fans are waiting for them. And damn, the whole airport's packed with their fans and camera flashes are blinding me. They told us to ride the black van and they will take us to our hotel. 
 
 
 
So we did.
 
 
 
** 
 
 
 
"Wow. They really are famous." Yuri said the moment we entered our hotel... Which looks like a house because it has 3 rooms, a kitchen, a living room and almost everything we need. Damn rich guys. 
 
 
 
"Yeah," Dan added. "I can't believe I had no clue who they were months ago." 
 
 
 
"Me neither." Yuri said agreeing. 
 
 
 
"I can't believe that ugly Daesung is famous." We all laughed and decided to unpack and sleep until those two find their way here. 
 
 
 
I chose the room between theirs. I entered and was welcomed by a king sized bed facing a dresser. This is so classy. It's sheets are white and the room even has a balcony. Goodness. This is paradise... If only he's here with me. 
 
 
 
I threw myself on the bed and decided to doze off.
 
 
 
**
 
 
 
I was awaken because I heard people shouting. 
 
 
 
"He's not listening! He's not even letting us finish our sentence!" I was pretty sure that was Seungri oppa. I was about to go out the door when Dan spoke. 
 
 
 
"Damn that saekki. What does he have to be so stubborn?" 
 
 
 
"Why don't you just shout at him and finish your sentence?" Yuri said.
 
 
 
"It's not that easy... He's our leader.. And if we do that we might get punished." Daesung calmly said explaining. 
 
 
 
"Darn. Let me go and talk to him." I heard footsteps. 
 
 
 
"You can't he's having rehearsals for his Inkigayo performance tomorrow." I rested my head on the door in order to hear them more.
 
 
 
"What?" Dan asked.
 
 
 
"He has a performance tomorrow. He'll perform crooked again." Crooked? That's the song that he performed when I watched him. "He'll be busy practicing the dance steps again and the whole performance." 
 
 
 
I suddenly pushed the door open and their attention suddenly turned to me. 
 
 
 
"I... I have an idea."  
 
 
 
 
 
- Seungri's point of view - 
 
 
 
We entered Jiyong hyung's dressing room and found him putting on his earrings. 
 
 
 
"Hyung." His gaze turned to us, Daesung and I, and back to himself. 
 
 
 
"Not now." He said coldly. "I have to perform in a while. Don't ruin my mood." What's to ruin? It doesn't look like he's in the mood anyway. I wanted to laugh. 
 
 
 
"Oh no no, hyung. We're not here for that." His expression turned confused but I just grinned at him. "We're just here to wish you luck." I looked at Daesung and he also smiled to Jiyong hyung. 
 
 
 
"What?" He stood up and faced us. "What's happening?" He said with his eyebrows meeting. 
 
 
 
"Happening? What's happening? Nothing's happening. Right Daesung?" Daesung shook his head and grabbed my arms. 
 
 
 
"Nothing, hyung. Just goodluck with your performance and make sure you really concentrate." I nodded agreeing and smiled... Even though I really wanna laugh. This is gonna be fun. "We'll be watching." He said and pulled me out. 
 
 
 
I laughed when we entered the door next to Jiyong hyung's room. 
 
 
 
"Aaaah! You should have seen his face." I said laughing. 
 
 
 
"Seungri, you were to obvious." Daesung said shaking his head but laughing as well. 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it." Then I laughed again. Ahhh, I'm so thankful that the rooms are soundproof. You know, safety for the artists. When we recovered we slightly opened the door and saw a staff knocking at hyung's room, he opened it a bit. 
 
 
 
"5 minutes, Sir." He said cueing hyung. That means it'll start in 5 minutes.
 
 
 
"Okay." He answered coldly. 
 
 
 
We closed the door and turned our attention to the girl with us in the room. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you ready, Cielle?"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, can I have longer comments? Just so I know what you think about this fanfic. :) PLEASEEEE. ^^