Chapter 45

Finally
- Cielle's point of view -
 
 
 
I entered the room where they told me to meet them. 
 
 
 
I let out a deep breath as if I held it the whole time. Damn, that was just... Ugh. I don't even know. I can't explain it! I can't believe I was able to do it. All for him. My heart's still beating fast because of nervousness.
 
 
 
We did it. He saw me. I smiled and I heard Seungri, Daesung, Dan and Yuri enter the room. 
 
 
 
"Cielle! You did great!" Yuri shouted and hugged me. "It worked!" 
 
 
 
"You think so?" I asked still catching my breath and I don't even know why. 
 
 
 
"Of course! If only you saw him! He looked like a lost baby!" Seungri said laughing. "I'm sure he'd kill to hear our explanation." 
 
 
 
"That's why we have to go before he finds us. So, let's go!" Daesung said and pulled Dan out and we followed him. We managed to leave the place and go back to our hotel. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
**
 
 
 
I threw myself on the sofa... I mean we threw ourselves in the sofa. Kinda thankful it was big enough. 
 
 
 
"That was so tiring." I said and sighed. 
 
 
 
"But fun." Seungri added. "We're not even done yet." 
 
 
 
"Yep." Dan agreed. "It's pay back time." 
 
 
 
"What? Pay back time?"
 
 
 
"Well, you see, while you were there performing and we saw how your jagi reacted, we built up another plan." I looked at them confused. "And that is, to make him chase you." 
 
 
 
"Exactly." Yuri added. "Just leave it to us, okay? All you have to do is not let him see you." 
 
 
 
"Uh, okay." Out of tiredness, I just agreed on whatever they are planning. As long as in the end, we'll be together. 
 
 
 
"Argh. My phone will go off in a while." Seungri suddenly stated. 
 
 
 
"Why?" And her oh so loving girlfriend asked. 
 
 
 
"Hyung keeps on calling." 
 
 
 
"You should be thankful." Daesung, who's hugging Dan, said. "Mine went off 30 minutes ago." 
 
 
 
"Looks like our plan's working." Yuri cheerfully said. "Though where are you gonna stay?" 
 
 
 
"Here." Seungri and Daesung said in unison. 
 
 
 
"Here?" Dan asked. 
 
 
 
"Ne." 
 
 
 
"Ohhhh, so that's what will happen.." I trailed. "If that so, let me go ahead and sleep. You all enjoy your time. But please, no moans I want to-- ouch!" Two pillows flew right to my face.
 
 
 
"Shut up!" Dan and Yuri said in unison, their cheeks are apple red. 
 
 
 
"Okay, okay! No need to be so guilty about it." I raised my hands surrendering. "Goodnight guys and thank you." 
 
 
 
They all smiled at me. "Goodnight, it's the least we can do for our leader and you." Seungri said. 
 
 
 
"Goodnight, Cielle." Dan, Yuri and Daesung said. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I washed up and changed into my PJ's. Ahhh, what a tiring day. I threw myself on the bed and hugged a pillow. I felt my phone vibrate since it's on silent mode, Jagi's been calling but I decided on not answering it, I still checked who it is. Oh, it's TOP oppa. 
 
 
 
"Ya, oppa, wae?" I asked immediately when I answered. 
 
 
 
"Franny, what happened?" He asked with his ever deep voice. "He has been calling me since this late afternoon and he asked me where you were." 
 
 
 
I sat up excited on hearing their conversation. "What did you say?" 
 
 
 
"I said that 'it's for me to know and for him to find out'." I giggled because of TOP oppa's childishness. "But really, what happened?" 
 
 
 
"Well there were sudden change of plans. He wouldn't talk to Seungri and Daesung about me so I appeared in one of his performances as one of his back up dancers." I grinned as if he can see me. 
 
 
 
"You what?!" I don't know if he's surprised or mad. 
 
 
 
"What? What's wrong?" 
 
 
 
"Nothing." He sighed. "Can't believe you actually did that. How's your heart? Did it jump off your chest?" He said and laughed. He knows I get nervous to death whenever I perform. 
 
 
 
"It's with him." I suddenly said. "Omg, I must be tired." I said and laughed. 
 
 
 
"You're really inlove with him, aren't you?" 
 
 
 
"Very." I answered with full confidence and honesty. I wouldn't have done anything of these if I didn't. 
 
 
"One lucky guy." He stated. "Go and sleep now, Franny." Then the line went dead. 
 
 
 
He didn't even wait for my reply. -__- 
 
 
 
I lied down again and stared at my phone. My wallpaper is our picture. 
 
 
 
Jagi, I miss you so much. I can't wait for our plans to work and end.