Idea

Finally

- Cielle's point of view -

 

"Where have you been?" I was shocked when TOP oppa suddenly appeared when I was about to open the door. "Where did you sleep, Francielle?" He called me Francielle... And he only calls me that whenever he's serious. 

 

"I slept somewhere else, oppa." I said and opened the door. "And right now, I'll sleep again. So see you later." 

 

Before I could even close the door and he forced it open again. "You shouldn't see him anymore, Franny." He said frowning. 

 

I looked pissed at him. "And who are you to say that?" 

 

"Franny.." 

 

"Oppa, you don't even know him." I said and sighed. "Oppa, look, because you were a big part of my life.. I decided that I won't push you away. But please don't try to manipulate me." 

 

"I'm just trying to protect you." 

 

"I know, oppa. But I'm not your 10 years old sweetheart anymore..." That thought stinks. "I can make my own decisions now." 

 

With that, I forcibly closed the door and leaned on it. 

 

I'm sorry oppa but... I love someone else now. You can't control me anymore. 

 

- Third person point of view - 

 

Youngbae saw a girl enter Jiyong's room, he decided to follow Seungri but he didn't answer him when he was calling for him. Was he that deep in his thoughts? 

 

He decided to follow Seungri's car instead. He is still their maknae. 

 

He saw Seungri enter a building and he followed. Seungri kept knocking on the door 1212 in the 12th floor but no one answered until he got tired and left. But maybe it was a big coincidence that just when Seungri left and Youngbae was about to go, the door opened. 

 

"Who's there?" The girl on the door shouted and when she was about to close the door, Youngbae decided to approach her. "I'm sorry?" Yuri said not remembering who he was. 

 

"Hey, Yuri, right? I'm Youngbae! Seungri's hyung too." 

 

"Oh." Yuri bowed down. "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you. Come in, please." She said and backed away a little for Youngbae to enter. Youngbae immediately sat down on the sofa, feeling at home. 

 

"I'm sorry, did I disturb you or something?" 

 

"No, not really. May I help you, oppa?" 

 

"I'm actually here to help." 

 

They discussed about how Seungri, Jiyong and Daesung and even TOP was a part of a very famous Korean band in the world and how it was such a surprise that no one in their place knows them. Or some do, but not much as in other countries. 

 

"I'm sorry they had to keep it, I know they have their own reasons just give them a chance to explain." 

 

Yuri nodded. "It's okay. I know Seungri will explain himself well." 

 

"Speaking of Seungri, what's up with you both? And why were you in his bathroom?" Yuri's cheeks immediately got red and she looked away. 

 

"I----- We------ We just slept." She said defensively. "Really! We just slept last night!" 

 

Youngbae laughed a little. "Sure." He said sarcastically. Yuri looked at him guilty. Youngbae made her feel like she could trust him so she sighed giving up. 

 

"Fine." She muttered. "You're the only guy I'm gonna tell you this with, okay? So keep your mouth shut.... We were... Kinda......." She said trailing and not knowing how to continue. 

 

"Sleeping together? You mean, ?" Yuri flinched. 

 

"I prefer the term making love." 

 

"Love?" Youngbae said as if he heard that word for the first time. 

 

"Yes, I guess." She said playing with her fingers. "Since he loves me like what I heard he said." She blushed. 

 

"Then why aren't you dating officially?" 

 

"Because..." She said immediately but stopped. "Because he wanted to keep it a secret." She said almost whispering. 

 

"A secret? Seungri?! Are you sure?" Youngbae said almost not believing what Yuri said. He knew Seungri for a long time and Seungri likes being proud of things happening to him that he loves. 

 

"Positive." Yuri said nodding. 

 

"That's just weird." Youngbae said. It took him minutes before there was an idea that popped in his mind. "Okay! Leave it to me." He said standing up. 

 

Yuri stood up because he did. "What?" 

 

"Just leave it all to me, Yuri." Then he bowed and left Yuri's apartment.