Lee Fran Cielle

Finally

- Cielle's point of view - 

 

I quickly scanned my surroundings looking for my two best friends. Where are they? They said they were already here. I hate waiting. I decided to sit down to the nearest empty table I could see, just so they could find me easily. I quickly unlocked my Iphone and sent them a message. 'Where are you guys? T^T' I never liked being alone in a public place. I look like a loner. ._. 

 

After a few minutes, I saw two ladies entering the restaurant with their Ipads on their hands. One tall white girl and one not-so-tall girl. Yep, differently my best friends.

 

"YAA! DAN! YURI! OVER HERE!" They quickly turned their attention to me and walked towards me. 

 

"So much for being here already." I muttered when they sat down and carefully lets go of their ipad on top of the table you're occupying at the moment. 

 

"You order for us, Dan." 

 

"Who am I? Your mother?" Yuri and I laughed in unison but she ordered for both of us anyway. She went back with the orders in her hand while Yuri and I are both busy stalking your idols in twitter.

 

"By the way, have you heard anything about Daesung oppa?" Yuri asked with a low voice.

 

Aside for me, the second person who's always worried about Daesung was Dan, she likes Daesung very much that she was so worried when he started to go missing, though Daesung still doesn't know. I don't know if he's too dense or Dan is just too shy to confess her feelings. I frowned and let out a sigh. 

 

"No, I still can't contact him." He left almost more than a month ago without a single word and I can't even contact his phone. I'm still worried about him until now.

 

"Umm, let's eat." I said putting down my iphone. I don't like this topic. Wherever Daesung is, I know he got this good reason for leaving and not telling me where he gone. 

 

"Cielle." I turned my attention to Yuri who was still focused on her Ipad.

 

"Have you heard any news about TOP oppa?" She added. I immediately turned my gaze away. If I don't like talking about Daesung going missing, I loathe talking about TOP leaving me hanging. He left me, what's more to talk about? He said he'll come back, but where is he now? He's the reason why I'm not entertaining any boys. It's his fault. I changed. I got cold as well.

 

"Anyway," Yuri said changing the subject. "Have you heard about this new book? I bought it last saturday and it was about fallen angels...." She said continuing. 

 

 

TOP OPPA, thank you for leaving a huge scar. Do I deserve this?