Sica the drunk texter

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V

"수연: Yah PABO! Why haven't you messaged me today?" I looked at my phone frowning at the message. I had downloaded the messaging program on my phone for the sole purpose of speaking to my mystery girl all the time, but now that I realized my mystery girl is probably a mystery guy I'd lost interest.  It was already 11:30p.m. on Saturday night and I hadn't messaged her all day. I sighed before typing a response.\

"Dorkber: oh hey sorry I'm feeling a little down.
수연: aww why? :(
Dorkber: Beacause of you..."

I figured if I was going to keep talking to this guy I might as well try and charm some info out of him. Also it was true, I had been kind of sad since that conversation I had with Key. My potential romance had been killed without me even knowing who it was that I had developed feelings for.

"수연: Me??? What did I do?
Dorkber: You won't tell me anything about yourself, it makes me sad. :(
수연: Aww my poor llamaface, okay. If I tell you something about me will you cheer up?
Dorkber: Maybe... :)" I smiled at the nickname she had given me, before reading her next message.
"수연: Haha dork, hmm.... okay if I tell you something I get to ask you something and you have to answer, okay?
Dorkber: Deal.
수연: Okay, I'm Korean." I scowled at the screen when I saw that, cheater!
"Dorkber: Cheater!! No! That doesn't count it has to be something I don't know.
수연: Haha we never agreed to that pabo.
Dorkber: :(  I'm going to go cry now...
수연: haha okay okay, I'll tell you something else, okay?" I smirked at the message before throwing my phone onto the bed and changing into my pajamas. As expected I heard my phone beep again indicating another message was received and then another. I smiled. Gotcha.

"수연: Ambeeeeerrr! Don't be mad!
수연: ....
수연: Fine! I'll tell you two things but you have to answer two questions, okay?" I smiled and grabbed my phone at that typing my response quickly.
"Dorkber: Two things I don't know?
수연: yes two things you don't know.
Dorkber: Okay deal! :)" I smiled happily settling down in my bed as I waited for her response.

"수연: Sometimes when you're teaching I check you out, without you knowing." I blushed when reading that, does that mean she's one of the other English teachers? They're the only ones who are in the classroom with me while I teach, or maybe she just passes by my classroom when I teach?
"Dorkber: Oh, yeah? You think Amber Teacher is y? ;)
수연: Pabo... no! You make funny faces when you're trying to explain something to the kids." I chuckled at that before responding.
"Dorkber: Funny faces or y faces?
수연: ...Funny. :) Haha, my turn, do you like someone at school?
Dorkber: I like you.
수연: Yah! You don't even know who I am.
Dorkber: I know, I still like you though...
수연: What if I end up being Mrs. Lee? Would you still like me? ;)" I frowned at that, picturing the sixty year old vice principal winking at me. Gross.
"Dorkber: Well it would explain why she's always asking me to tutor her in English. ;)
수연: Bahahaha! Gross! Okay, my turn again. Um... I'm scared to tell you who I am." I read that and quirked an eyebrow at my phone.
"Dorkber: What? Why would you be scared?
수연: To be honest I don't think you'll like me once you find out who I am." I frowned, who could this possibly be? I mean all of my co-teachers are really attractive, unless it's like Key said and it is a guy. But then wouldn't he assume that I was straight if h

Please log in to read the full chapter