Cartoon crabs give the best advice...

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

 

“And she hasn’t messaged me since.” I leaned my head on Key’s chest as I finished telling him my story. I sniffed trying to will the tears to stop and Key looked down at me sympathetically.

 

“So what are you going to do?” I shrugged, wiping my eyes with the back of my sleeve.

 

“What can I do? She won’t message me back and I don’t know who it is.” Key pulled away from me at that, looking at me closely. “What?”

 

“Oh come on Amber, you’ve been obsessed with this girl for like ever, telling me all these things about her, you’re telling me you have NO idea who it is?” I sighed, looking away from him.

 

“I mean… I thought I might’ve known who it was…” I trailed off, my mind flashing back to Jessica and her words on Monday. “but… I… I don’t think it’s her.”

 

“Why not?” I sighed again.

 

“She got really upset with me on Monday before I left work.” Key frowned at that.

 

“Why? What happened?”

 

“Well okay, she covered all of my classes on Monday and when she came back to the office she was really upset. Her friend, Tiffany, said it was probably because she hadn’t eaten, so I made her a plate and when I went to take it to her I found her in the hallway crying so..”

 

“Wait, wait, why was she crying?” I frowned.

 

“I don’t know, she never told me.”

 

“Well what happened before she left the office?” I shrugged.

 

“I don’t know really, I had just gotten back in the office after talking with Victoria and I was kind of upset.”

 

“Wait, why were you upset?” I sighed.

 

“Well cause Vic had just told me that she thought it was Suzy who was my mystery girl and I was disappointed because I wanted it to be Jessica.”

 

“Jessica is the girl who was crying?” I nodded. “Okay, so you just got back in the office, then what?”

 

“Well, I kind of stared at Jessica for a while, she was looking back at me and I just couldn’t break my stare but Suzy wa-“

 

“Whoa, whoa wait. You guys were staring at each other?” I frowned at that, I hadn’t really thought about it, but yeah, I guess we were both staring at each other.

 

“Yeah… I was still kind of upset and I… I just didn’t think to look away…”

 

“But she didn’t look away either?” I shook my head. “hmm… interesting. Okay keep going, Suzy did what?”

 

“Suzy came over to me and started checking to see if I was okay, then she kissed me on the cheek and said something but before I could respond I heard the door slam and it was Jessica walking out of the office.” At that Key sat up excitedly slapping my arm. I scowled at him.

 

“Ow! What the Key?!”

 

“Yah! Pabo! If Jessica is your mystery girl it makes sense that she would get upset after seeing Suzy all over you, wouldn’t it?” I furrowed my eyebrows at that, opening my mouth to say something and then shutting it again.

 

“But… I… why wouldn’t she say something about it? Jessica doesn’t seem like the type to just sit there…” Key chuckled at me.

 

“Are you sure you’re a lesbian? Cause you really don’t know women at all. Dude! If she really likes you, she was probably scared that you’d reject her. Tell her sorry but you prefer Suzy anyway or something.” I frowned. Why would I choose Suzy over Jessica?

 

“But… why would I choose

Please log in to read the full chapter