Pancakes and a plan

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal's P.O.V

I was fiddling with my notebook trying to concentrate on my psychology notes when I heard my phone go off. Oooh a distraction, yay! I unlocked my phone and quickly read the message from Tiffany:

 

"빠니Licious: Soojung, we have an issue. Get the stuff and meet me at your house in an hour." My eyes widened at that and I slammed my book closed and rushed out of the library, what the hell happened?
 

- An hour later, Jung residence -
 

 I rubbed my sister's back as she finished telling her story, I sighed. Why does this dork have so much power over my sister? As if reading my mind Tiffany carefully broached the subject.

 

"Sooyeon, why does this bother you so much? I mean I know you're disappointed but... you never get this sad over relationships." I nodded in agreement at that.

 

"Yeah, you're always telling me and Tiff to man up when we get upset about this kind of stuff... what's so special about this girl?" She sighed and shook her head before responding.

 

"I just... I mean usually... I'm not... I'm so guarded when it comes to relationships, they usually end before the other person even gets to know me... this time... I just... it felt so much easier to speak to her when she didn't know who I was, it was like... no pressure. And before I knew it she'd already gotten me to open up more than anyone I'd ever been with. And I know it's stupid to think she'd know who I was but I guess part of me hoped that she'd just know... like she'd be able to look passed my attitude and just... know." She let out a deep sigh at that and I frowned watching the sadness in her eyes grow. this.
 

" this." Tiffany and Jessica both looked at me surprised at my outburst.
 

"Soojung! Language!" Tiffany swatted my arm and I shook my head.
 

"No, seriously, this! We're not going to sit here and mope, we're going to get you your girl! Suzy can it, no one messes with a Jung!" Both Jessica and Tiffany stared at me for a while before Tiffany spoke up.
 

"...So what're we going to do?" I grinned at that.
 

"Okay so first we need to get Amber's attention, maybe Sooyeon can wear shorter skirts or tighter shirts to work." Tiffany nodded at that.
 

"Guys...."
 

"Ooh okay! Yeah, she can borrow some of my skirts, Taetae always makes me buy tighter ones so she can check out my .” I rolled my eyes at that laughing a little.

 

“Guys…”

 

“Haha, my unnies are such Byuns!”

 

“What?! This was your idea Baby Jung!” I chuckled nodding proudly at that.

 

“Yep, I’ve been hanging out with you too much! Haha, ok ok ok, so tight shirts and tight skirts. What else?”

 

“Oooh, maybe Sica can flirt a little with her while they're teaching?" I nodded enthusiastically at that.
 

"Guys..."
 

"Yeah, definitely, touch her arm and stuff?"
 

"Guys..."
 

"Yeah, yeah! Taetae told me h-" At this point Jessica was fed up with being ignored and her booming voice cut Tiffany off mid sentence. Tiffany and I who had completely forgotten about Jessica at this point turned to her surprised.
 

"Yah! Cut it out, she's not going to.... wait what did Taeyeon tell you?" Jessica turned a suspicious eye to Tiffany who just smiled nervously in response. "Miyoung!"
 

"Ah! Fine... okay. I may have told Tae to do a little recon while she was with Amber..." Jessica's eyes widened at that.
 

"Oh my god, you did what?!" Jessica smacked Tiffany on the arm and Tiffany flinched, backing away from her friend. "Miyoung! You know Taeyeon is about as subtle as a squirrel on crack!"
 

"Yah! Stop yelling at me... or I won't tell you what Amber said about you...”
 

"I don't care..." I watched as my sister stubbornly folded her arms across her chest and turned away from Tiffany. Tiffany just smirked in response.
 

"Oh really? So you don't care that she blushed every time T

Please log in to read the full chapter