The injured llama and the concerned princess

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber's P.O.V
 

I hummed happily as I walked into the office, I was determined to find out who my mystery girl was. I honestly had one person in mind, the personalities matched but I wasn’t sure yet. As usual Luna and I were the first two in the office and I whistled to myself as I made a fresh pot of coffee for everyone. Luna noticed my cheerful mood and smirked at me. "Why you so happy?" I looked over at her and shot her a dazzling grin before dancing over to her, picking her up and spinning her in my arms.

"Because of you Luna! You make me soooooo happy!" She squealed as I spun her, smacking my chest until I put her down.

"Yah! Stop being weird!" I heard someone clear their throat and I turned around to see Suzy, Nicole, Tiffany and Jessica all looking at me with varying looks of amusement on their faces. I blushed deeply at them before quickly bowing.

"Anyounghaseyo..."

They all laughed a little before greeting me back and making their way to their seats. I was about to make my way back to the coffee machine when a voice interrupted me. "Amber-ssi why are you so cheerful this morning?" I turned to see Suzy looking at me with a sweet expression; I blushed clearing my throat before answering.

"Um... I had a good weekend." Luna chuckled at that and I shot her a glare before she nodded and looked away still grinning to herself. I knew I shouldn't have told her anything.

"Oh yeah? What did you do?" Luna smiled wider at that before muttering something in Korean under her breath, I didn't know what she said but I shot her a glare anyway just in case and she held up her hands in surrender.

"I... um... I just relaxed and hung out with some friends." Suzy quirked her head to the side cutely at me.

"Is that all? That doesn't seem like something to be too excited about." At this Nicole smirked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Maybe Amber-ssi met someone." I shot my eyes over to Nicole quickly analyzing her expression but before I could say anything I heard Victoria's voice from behind me.

"Oh are you telling them about your myste-" My eyes shot open in surprise and I turned to Victoria shoving the coffee pot I had in my hand at her face.

"VICTORIA! Do you eat coffee delicious??" I heard giggling and whispering behind me at my broken attempt at Korean. I blushed at that and Victoria gently pushed the pot away from her face, raising an eyebrow at me.


"Um...can you put it in a mug first?" I nodded blushing deeper at my own actions before switching to Mandarin and continuing.

"Sorry, I just haven't told them, I'm still trying to figure out who it is. Plus I don't know if she'll be mad that I told you and Luna about her, please don't say anything." Victoria smiled gently at that nodding at me before taking the mug I offered her.

"It's okay Amber, I won't say anything. I'm sure you'll figure out who it is soon mei mei, I'll help you." She walked over to her desk calmly and set her mug down before looking back at me and winking. I just smiled at her, that's why I love her.  Soon Tiffany interrupted my train of thought.

"So Amber-ssi you never told us, did you meet someone this weekend?" I noted the twinkle in her eyes as she asked me this. Hm.... what do you know Tiffany? I was about to answer her when Taemin and Onew burst into the office arguing loudly with one another. I turned around just in time to See Onew's flailing arm right before it smacked me in the face.


 

 

 

Jessica's P.O.V.


I smirked at how ridiculous Amber was acting, what a dork. I pretended to be disinterested in Amber's conversation with Suzy but really I had to repress a smile from my face noticing how flustered Amber got with each question. I was about to tell Suzy to back off when I heard Luna mumble something under her breath.

"Not what did she do, who did she do..." My eyes widened when I heard that, Oh My God, she told Luna?! I'm going to kick her ! I was about to send an ice glare her way when I heard her shout at Victoria in broken Korean, I grinned at that, cute... I lost my trail of thought when I heard her husky voice switch to Mandarin. God she's hot. I felt my face flush, lost in my own thoughts when I heard a loud thud next to me. I looked over to see Amber knocked out cold on the floor. My eyes widened and I was about to rush to her side when I felt Suzy push me aside and rush over to Amber. Oh hell no. I was about to give her a piece of my mind when Onew picked Amber up quickly and everyone rushed out of the office no doubt taking her to the doctor’s office. Only Tiffany and I were left in the office. I felt her hand wrap around my wrist lightly.

"Relax J

Please log in to read the full chapter