Sibling approval

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

Shortly after coming back from the supermarket, Amber started cooking for us all. I watched proudly as she presented the hungry girls with a delicious meal. She’d made vegetable fried rice and what she called ‘Amber’s super special I can’t say the name right Chinese beef’. We chuckled as she told us what it was but were instantly pleased as soon as we tasted it. She really was a good cook. I smiled at the younger girl and kissed her cheek as she chewed on her food. She looked at me curiously and I just smiled at her. “It’s nice to have a girlfriend who cooks.” She swallowed her food and smiled brightly at me.

 

“I’m glad you like it babe.” She pecked me on the lips and when she pulled away we heard a chorus of ‘aww’s’ from our friends. I blushed and looked down into my plate continuing to eat as my friends laughed at my expense. Amber just smiled at them before shrugging and responding.

 

“Don’t hate.” I chuckled at her response.

 

“Seriously though Amber, this is really good. Where did you learn to cook?” Amber shrugged at Tiffany.

 

“My mom? She said all good Chinese girls need to know how to cook… she also said that it would help me find a husband… but one out of two ain’t bad right?” Tiffany laughed and nodded.

 

“Does your mom know you’re gay?” Amber nodded.

 

“Yeah, I came out to my parents in high school. They took it really well. My mom said she kind of figured already. My dad was just happy that he wouldn’t have to threaten my potential boyfriends. He does that enough with Jackie.” We all laughed at that.

 

“Jackie is your sister right?” Amber nodded. “ Do you miss her?”

 

“Sometimes… we skype a lot though. She wants to visit me soon too.” My head shot up at that. Amber’s sister? In Korea? Oh crap.

 

“Wait… she’s visiting you?” She nodded.

 

“Yeah, just as soon as she can get the time off of work. She really wants to meet you.” I gulped at that. I was never really good at making good first impressions. What if Amber’s sister hated me? Amber furrowed her eyebrows at me. “You okay babe?” Tiffany smirked at me knowing exactly why I looked so worried.

 

“She’s scared to meet your sister.” Amber quirked her head to the side looking at me curiously.

 

“Why?” I bit my lip and looked away from her.

 

“What if she doesn’t like me?” Amber smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

 

“She’ll love you Jess. And if she doesn’t she’ll just make my parents meet you, no big deal.” Amber shrugged and my eyes widened.

 

“What?!” Amber chuckled and squeezed my hand.

 

“Relax princess, I’m kidding. I survived meeting your sister and my sister isn’t nearly as violent. Well…. At least not to strangers, she beats me up pretty often.” I laughed as Krystal scowled and punched Amber on the shoulder at that.

 

“Yah! I’m not violent.” Amber rubbed her shoulder.

 

“You just punched me!” Krystal shrugged.

 

“That’s what you get for calling me violent Oppa.” Amber rolled her eyes and looked back at me.

 

“Anyway, like I was saying. She’s not nearly as violent. She’s also WAAAY prettier than your sister.” At this Soojung grabbed Amber by the ear and twisted it causing Amber to yelp and pull away from her. Soojung jumped up and grabbed Amber by the cuff of her shirt.

 

“Take it back Oppa!” Amber shook her head defiantly at Krystal.

 

“Never!” Krystal jumped up on Amber’s back and started smacking her upside the head as Amber gripped her legs and started spinning around full speed causing my sister to squeal and grab onto Amber tightly so she wouldn’t fall. I chuckled as I watched the two of them fall to the floor and try to get back up dizzily. They collided with each other a hand full of

Please log in to read the full chapter