Heart to Heart

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Krystal’s P.O.V.

 

“So then she told me she was a …” My eyes widened and my head snapped up at that. I was disinterestedly listening to my sister ramble on about her romantic weekend with the llama for a half hour already. To be honest I was only half paying attention. It wasn’t that I wasn’t happy for my sister, it’s just I had other things on my mind. “…And then she made me dinner a-“

 

“Wait! Hold up! Back up there buddy. Amber’s a what?!” Jessica bit her lip and looked down at her hands before responding.

 

“She’s… a …” I stared at my sister blankly for a moment. Was she messing with me?

 

“Are you messing with me?” She shook her head. “I… wow… how?” She looked up at me nodding.


“That’s what I said!” I waved my hand at her for her to continue. “Well… she said she wanted to wait for someone special…” I rolled my eyes at that, what a dork.

 

“So… what are you going to do?” She scrunched her eyebrows together in response.

 

“What do you mean?” I sighed, hopping off of my stool in the kitchen and walked over to the dining room table where my sister was and plopped down next to her.

 

“I mean… okay… you guys couldn’t even hold off when you were just texting each other, how are you going to… you know… hold out?” She let out a deep breath at that.

 

“I… I don’t know… it’s already been really hard. I just… I really like her Soojung…” I nodded reaching over and closing my hand over my sisters.

 

“I know you do Unnie… and she really likes you too.” She smiled at that shaking her head lightly.

 

“Yeah… I just… ugh!” She groaned and leaned down onto the table, hiding her face in her arms before continuing. “I’m so !” I scowled at that and quickly pulled my hand away from hers.

 

“Yah Jess! God that’s gross!” She looked up at me apologetically.

 

“Sorry…” I nodded in understanding. I mean hell I haven’t had in a couple of months and I was ready to pounce on Amber and I don’t even like her in that way. I sighed again. “I… I just don’t want to mess this up…I think…I think I might…” She blushed and looked away from me. I raised an eyebrow at her and watched her curiously.

 

“You might what?” She sighed and bit her lip.

 

“I think… Amber is… she’s great… I think… I think I could fall for her…” She trailed off and I smiled widely at her leaning in and giving her a kiss on the forehead. She turned to me with a pitiful expression on her face and I laughed.

“Unnie… that’s a good thing! Don’t look so miserable.” She nodded and looked down at her hands.

 

“I know… I know. I’m just…”

 

“Scared?” She nodded and I sighed. I reached over and grabbed her hand again waiting for her to look at me before I spoke again. “Unnie… Amber is a great person. You don’t have to be scared of her.”

 

“What if I hurt her?” I furrowed my eyebrows at her and she sighed. “I just… we didn’t start this off too great. And I’ve already hurt her… what if I can’t help myself? What if I just… I do it again? What if I scare her off?” I rubbed the back of her hand as she spoke. I squeezed her hand in mine before responding.

 

“Jessica. If you’re in a relationship with her, a serious relationship, you guys are going to get hurt. You’ll hurt her, she’ll hurt you. You’ll yell and you’ll cry. You’ll break each other’s hearts without meaning too. You’ll be so mad at each other that you can’t stand to look at one another. You’ll get jealous, and so will she.  But if you love her, and if she loves you then you’ll fix each other. You’ll smil

Please log in to read the full chapter