The End...

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Epilogue

 

-One month later-

 

Amber’s P.O.V

 

I smiled at my computer screen as Jessica tried to readjust her camera. “Baby, why don’t you just use your laptop instead?” She shook her head in response before speaking.

 

“I’m not home right now babe.” I frowned, that means no y times. Damn it. I was about to whine about it when Jessica stuck her tongue out as she tried to fiddle with the settings on her phone. I laughed at her adorable expression. “Yah! Don’t laugh!”

 

“Hahaha, sorry baby, you just look so cute trying to fix your phone.” I chuckled again as I watched Jessica’s shy reaction to my words. As poor as the picture on her phone was it did nothing to hide the blush that crept across her cheeks and I had to smile at that. “I love you Jess.” Jessica stopped trying to fiddle with her phone to send me a loving look before responding.

 

“I love you too baby. What are you doing right now?” I shrugged, holding up the controller from my xbox for Jessica to see.

 

“I was just playing video games while I waited for your call, Key and Taeyeon are playing live with me. Actually they cursed me out when I told them I had to attend to my princess and left them to play alone.” Jessica laughed at that.

 

“Well they can it. I am so much more important than them.” I chuckled, nodding in response.

 

“I agree babe. Where are you anyway? Why aren’t you home yet? Isn’t it really late there?” I watched as the background behind Jessica changed with each step she took. The picture was really bad though so I couldn’t make anything out.

 

“Yeah, it is pretty late in Korea right now. But I had to go somewhere, I found a new job, did I tell you?” I shook my head. I was surprised by that, Jessica loved the school she worked at, I wonder why she left.

 

“But why did you leave baby? You love that school.”

 

“Yeah I know, but this new job had some perks that I just couldn’t pass up.” I frowned, perks? Like a raise?

 

“What kind of perks?” Jessica smiled slyly at me and I raised an eyebrow at her. What are you up to princess?

 

“Well for one, the weather is soooo much better here. Always sunny and warm.” Sunny and warm?

“Did you leave Seoul?” Jessica nodded in response. “What? Baby why? What about Krystal? Where did you go? Busan?” Jessica shook her head.

 

“Krystal will be fine, she moved into the dorms with Sulli and she’s going to visit me during her breaks in school.” I nodded.

 

“Okay… but where are you? Busan?” Jessica shook her head.

 

“Nope not Busan. Oh! You know what another great benefit of this new job is?” I shook my head distractedly as I tried to figure out where she could’ve possibly gone. Jeju? “I get to be super close to one of the most awesome people in the world.” I frowned at that, I didn’t know Jessica had a lot of friends outside of Seoul. I was about to say something else when I

Please log in to read the full chapter