y Taco Llama

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

 

“Crap!” I bit my lip to keep from laughing as I heard Jessica curse behind me. She insisted on covering my eyes with her hands as we walked up to where we were going to have dinner. It wasn’t an easy situation for her, since I was taller than her and she probably couldn’t see where we were going very easily. She kept tripping behind me, and even though I offered to just cover my own eyes she insisted. “Okay, ow! Damn it, where did that come from?!” I chuckled.

 

“Baby… are you sure you don’t want me to just cover my own eyes?”

 

“No, no, no, it’s okay. We’re almost there. Just a couple more steps.” Jessica continued to guide me forward for a few moments before she removed her hands from my eyes. “Okay, now look.” When I opened up my eyes I instinctively took a couple steps backwards. Directly in front of us was a large aircraft. I was surprised, how did she take me to the airport without me knowing? And were we allowed on the runway? I was about to ask her when I noticed that behind the aircraft there were large apartment complexes.

 

“What- how?” Jessica chuckled at my dumbfounded expression.

“It’s a restaurant!” She happily grabbed my hand and guided me towards the stairs leading up to the entrance of the aircraft and I followed her still not understanding fully what was going on. When we reached the top of the stairs I looked inside the aircraft and noticed that the inside was a restaurant, I turned back to Jessica shocked.

“It’s a restaurant!” She laughed at my excitement and guided me forward. I looked around the restaurant excitedly as she talked to the waitress for a moment. Soon the waitress was leading us into a sectioned off portion of the restaurant. The cockpit was separate from the rest of the seating areas and had one small table in the center with romantic lighting all around it. Directly in front of the table was the large window allowing you to look out of the front of the plane, which had an amazing view of the city. The sun was setting and the view was stunning. I turned to Jessica and hugged her tightly. “Baby… this… this is amazing.” Jessica smiled and kissed my chin before speaking.

“I’m glad you like it Amber. Happy Anniversary baby.” We sat down and took in the sunset  before placing our orders. I had once told Jessica that when I was younger I wanted to be a pilot, and that I used to make model airplanes all the time. I would climb up trees in my neighborhood and just lay there imagining what it was like to fly. There was a technical highschool for Aero science but the tuition was too high for my parents, and I gave up on the idea. I was overwhelmed by the fact that she remembered that story and the sweetness of Jessica’s plan made my heart swell. I couldn’t help but pull her closer to me and hug her tightly again.

“Jess, baby…. This… I mean… wow…” I was at a loss for words and Jessica smiled before placing her hands on my cheeks and turning me to face her.

“Baby… that’s how I feel about you all the time. You take my breath away constantly by just being you, I just wanted you to know how special you are to me. I love you Amber.” Her words made my heart jump, and I wondered how I could’ve gotten so lucky to be with her. I kissed her gently, placing small kisses on her chin and forehead, before looking into her eyes.

“I love you too Jessica, more than you’ll ever know.” Jessica smiled and kissed me before gently shoving me.

“Yah! Stop being so cheesy! The waitress is going to kick us out for being so mushy.” I laughed at her response and nodded.

“Hey! Take my picture in the Captains seat!” I jumped into the captains seat and took the headset and put it on. Jessica laughed at my behavior before pulling out her cellphone to snap a couple pictures of me. “Come on baby, be my co-pilot!” Jess laughed before agreeing and jumping into the co-pilot’s seat and posing for some pictures. After a few moments we heard a giggle behind us and noticed the waitress grinning at us. We both blushed but the waitress insisted on taking our picture before we started to eat.

“You’re a very cute couple. How long have you been married?” I didn’t understand what she said but Jessica seemed embarrassed as she answered the woman back and I watched their interaction curiously for a few moments before the waitress bowed and left. We walked to the table and sat down

Please log in to read the full chapter