Pabo and the indecent proposal

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

I tapped away at the keys for a while before looking up from my screen and being met with a pair or dark eyes staring back at me. I smiled at the woman before taking in just how beautiful she was. As I was about to say hello my computer made a beeping noise. I turned my eyes back to the monitor only to be met with a large windows logo and then a blank black screen.

"The hell?" I muttered to myself as I tried to figure the Korean computer out. It was the tenth time that I accidentally deleted my lesson plan because I couldn't figure out the Korean word for 'save'. This time I had somehow managed not only to delete my document but also to shut down the computer. I huffed and smacked my head against the desk dejectedly.

"So you're the new Native English teacher." My head snapped up at the words, I was surprised to be met with the ice cold glare of the beautiful woman I had been looking at before. I shrunk back in my seat instinctively clearing my throat nervously before speaking.

"Um....I...yeah...English." I mentally face palmed myself as the woman continued to look at me with an icy expression raising an eyebrow at my stuttered response. I smiled weakly at her and she rolled her eyes in response.

"Whatever. I know a lot of you people come here to around, but you're a teacher so act like one and we'll get along fine." I blinked at her harsh words, still unable to think straight under her artic stare.

"You people?" She rolled her eyes at that.

"Yeah, you native teachers think this is some kind of vacation. Well it's not. You're here to teach, okay?"

"I...um....English teach." She was about to say something else when someone interrupted her.

"Yah! You're going to scare her off!" The other girl, my savior, turned to me with a friendly smile. "Don't mind Miss. Jung here, she's like this with everyone." I nodded dumbly at the girl. She just continued to smile at me before outstretching a hand to me. "My name is Miyoung, but you can call me Tiffany. I'm the math teacher." I took her hand gently and shook it before responding.

"I'm Amber." She smiled and motioned for me to go over to the sofa in the office.

"Let's talk! Do you want coffee?" I smiled and nodded at her before making my way to the sofa and sitting down across from the now scowling Miss Jung. Tiffany went to prepare three cups of coffee while I fidgeted nervously; this girl seriously had a deadly stare.

"So are you Korean or what?" I looked up surprised at the slightly less icy tone of voice coming from the girl across from me.

"I...um... no. My parents are from China, I was born in the state

Please log in to read the full chapter