Welcome to Korea Boo

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

"So then she said 'I think you sound y when you speak Korean.' Bro, I need to figure out who this girl is. We've been messaging each other for a week now and I still have no clue who it is."I held open the door for Key who graciously sauntered in before me. I chuckled at the exaggerated sway of his hips before walking in the door myself.

"Well have you gotten any more details from her?" I shook my head at that while getting in line in the small cafe.

"Nah, she's like Fort Knox Bro!" I heard someone clear their throat behind me before I realized I was next in line in. "Mianhamida, um... Hana americano and um... hana latte jooseyo." I smiled at the barista who put in my order before I felt a hand running up my shoulder blade and a smooth voice by my ear.

"Ooh Boo she's right, you DO sound y when you speak Korean." I chuckled and turned around removing Key's hand from my back.

"Oh yeah? You like that Boo? Jin jjah?" Key put a hand over his heart dramatically and took a deep steadying breath. I chuckled at him, he was such a drama queen. Big emphasis on the Queen part, Key was currently my only gay friend in Korea and I was thankful to have him.

"Oh girl you better stop, you're making me sweat." I laughed and swatted his arm before grabbing our now ready drinks from the counter and heading over to a booth. Once we settled into our seats I went back to our previous conversation.

"Anyway, I'm starting to narrow it down, it has to e

Please log in to read the full chapter