Llama prince

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

 

I hummed happily to myself as I cut up some vegetables. I was extremely happy, the conversation with Jess had gone a lot better than I thought it would. Not that I thought Jessica would be a jerk about it or anything, I just thought maybe she wouldn’t believe me or something. I don’t know, I’ve had a lot of strange reactions from girls when I’ve told them that I was a . There were none as understanding and sweet as Jessica’s reaction that’s for sure. Most girls ended up pretending to be okay with it then getting frustrated with me a week later and breaking it off. There was no way of knowing for sure, but I had a feeling Jessica was different.

 

I quickly went to my bags and grabbed the ceramic plate I had picked up from the café earlier and rinsed it in the sink. I smiled as I looked at the plate one last time before I started putting food on it. I had made penne with vodka sauce, sautéed vegetables and grilled chicken. I carefully arranged the food on the plate before walking out to the living room and smiling to myself as I saw Jessica sitting on the sofa gesturing wildly at the T.V.

 

“Jess baby I don’t think they can see you…” She looked over at me and blushed a little before quickly shutting off the T.V. and shuffling over to the dining room table.

 

“Don’t make fun of me!” She pouted and I chuckled, placing the plates down on the table before grabbing her face in my hands and planting a soft kiss on her lips.

 

“I’m not making fun of you… I think you’re cute.” She blushed again and sat down looking at her plate happily.

 

“Wow Amber this looks amazing, thank you!” I smiled and sat across from her.

 

“Well… don’t thank me just yet, I don’t know if it’s edible.” She laughed.

 

“Well if I can survive my own cooking, I’m pretty sure I can survive yours.” I chuckled and watched as she carefully placed a forkful of food into . She immediately smiled happily at me giving me the thumbs up before swallowing and speaking.

 

“This is really good Amber! I think I might make you come cook for me every day!” I laughed and started eating as well. “So I was thinking for our next date, I should get to pick where we go.” I raised an eyebrow at that.

 

“Mmm why’s that? You didn’t like our date today?” Jessica shook her head as she continued to munch on her food.

 

“No, no, I loved our date today. It was the best. I just want to take you out, you shouldn’t have to do all the work you know?” I smiled at her.

 

“I don’t mind, but if you want to take me out on a date who am I to argue? I’d really like that.” She smiled back at me and leaned across the table quickly giving me a peck on the lips before going back to her food.

“Good, so it’s settled then, next weekend I’m going to take you out on a date. It’s going to be awesome, I’m going to ta-... hey what’s this?” I looked over to her and noticed that she was already to the bottom of her plate. I blushed feeling my heart catch in my throat as Jessica moved the rest of her food to the side to look at what was on the bottom of her plate. When we went to the ceramics café earlier on in the day I had decided to paint a message to Jessica on the plate. So what she was looking at was a picture of a cartoon llama and a cartoon princess, the llama had a message bubble over its head that said ‘Princess, will you be my girlfriend?’ I had thought it was a good idea at the time, but now as I watched Jessica carefully looking over the plate I had my doubts.

 

I watched as Jessica

Please log in to read the full chapter