Rougher by the second...

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V.


I felt my body being turned around quickly before I felt hands being wrapped around me. I stiffened at the feeling before I realized who it was. Amber? I inhaled deeply feeling her scent wrap around my nostrils and I leaned my head down on her shoulder close to her neck. I couldn't help the stream of fresh tears that flowed out of my eyes.

Pabo, why can't you just realize I'm the one you like? I felt her hands rub up and down my back gently and I wrapped my arms around her tightly and I couldn't help the sob that escaped my lips. Why can't this be easy? Did I push you away too much? I felt her hand run up my back and into my hair my hair gently. I sighed at that, God she feels so good against me.

 "Do you want to talk about it?" I flushed at that, burying my face in her chest so she couldn't see my blush. Talk about what Amber? The fact that I'm head over heels for you and you have no clue? Or how about that I'm so stubborn I can't bring myself to tell you the truth? No, I can't talk about that, not with you.

"No." Amber held me tighter at that and another sigh escaped my lips.

"Do you want me to let go?" I shook my head immediately.

"Please don't ..." My voice was barely a whisper, but when she started rubbing my back again I knew she heard me.


"I won't. "My heart leaped at that and I don't know if it was my heart or hers but I heard a loud rapid beat in my ear. I squeezed my eyes shut willing my heart to calm down. You need to fix this Jung, it's your fault, if you would've just told her who you were there wouldn't be a problem. I steeled myself for a few moments more before stepping away from Amber a little bit, noticing that she hadn't taken her arms out from around me yet. I couldn't bring myself to look at her yet, being emotional in front of her had left me embarrassed. The only ones who'd seen me cry before this were my mom, Krystal and Tiffany.

" Um... thanks... you must think I'm such a loser..." I trailed off trying not to blush, I felt Amber unwrap one of her arms from around me, I was disappointed for a second before she touched my chin making me look up at her. God she was beautiful.

"The only one I think is a loser is the person who made you feel this way. They obviously don't know how amazing you are." I turned my head away from her as a deep blush rose in my cheeks at her words. Aissh pabo. I felt her hands rub my arms gently before she spoke up again.

"Are you feeling better Jes- um... Miss. Jung?" I laughed at that looking up at her worried expression.

"I think we leapt past formal

Please log in to read the full chapter