No star Amber

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.
 

I ambled up the stairs of Jessica’s building trying to balance all of the bags I had in my hands. I had picked up an assortment of foods, I got clothes from my apartment and I had swung by the café to pick up the mug and plate we’d made, so my hands were full. When I finally made it to the door I had to use my food to knock on the door. I reached out my foot and lightly tapped the door, after several moments there was no response, I frowned and quickly double checked the apartment number. I kicked the door a little harder this time and waited. I was about to kick the door again when it swung open and I was faced with a very sleepy looking Jessica. Cute. I smiled at her and leaned in the doorway to give her a peck on the lips before speaking.

“Hey beautiful. Did you fall asleep while I was gone?” Jessica nodded in response, grabbing my shirt and pulling me into the apartment before shutting the door. I put my bags down and was about to make my way to the kitchen when I felt her grab my wrist. She pulled me into her bedroom and plopped lazily down on her bed pulling me along with her. She snuggled into my chest and let out a contented sigh when I wrapped my arms around her.

“You’re cute when you’re sleepy.” I chuckled when I felt a light slap on my stomach.

“Pabo.” Jessica mumbled the muffled response into my chest without moving her head and I smiled. I ran my hands up and down her back for a couple of moments easing her into sleep. I relaxed my body against the soft cushion of her bed and evened out my breathing. I enjoyed the feeling of her resting against me like she was, I yawned not realizing how tired I was and decided to take a nap as well.

“Amber…” I felt a slight poke on my stomach and grumbled in response. “Babe…” Another poke. “Aish pabo…” I felt something soft pressing against my lips, my eyebrows furrowed in response as I tried to will myself to wake up. A few moments later I felt soft lips grazing my neck and fingertips lightly tracing patterns on my abs. I groaned in response my eyelids fluttering open and instinctively my arms reached out pulling the warm body closer to mine. A slight giggle danced up to my ears at that and I smiled pulling my head away enough to place a gentle kiss on the giggling lips above me. “Took you long enough to wake up.”

“Oh yeah? Were you molesting me for a while before I woke up?” Jessica laughed at that, smiling devilishly at me.

“Well I guess you’ll never know…” I gasped in response, faking a horrified expression.

“I feel so violated!” Jessica laughed again leaning in and kissing me on the lips quickly.

“Oh yeah? Well give me a minute I can make you feel even more violated now that you’re awake.” I chuckled at that but my laugh quickly turned into a groan when I felt Jessica lean in and start on my neck. I felt her lips turn up into a grin against the flushed skin of my neck before she continued to place light kisses on my neck and collarbone. Her hand started to massage my abs more firmly, my stomach muscles tensed and relaxed sporadically in response. I felt my heart slamming against my rib cage as she kissed her way up to the cusp of my ear. Her breath coming out in small bursts against me, her whisper wrapping itself around my ear as she spoke softly and seductively, “Do you like that baby?” I nodded shakily in response and her leg slowly came up between mine pressing itself into my crotch as she spoke. I let out a whimper in response, not knowing what to do with myself. It felt good, really good.  My breath was coming out in shaky gasps and my heart was beating so hard I thought I might have a heart attack. She continued to kiss along my neck and collarbone as she pressed her knee into my crotch, she rolled her hips a little adding rhythm to the slight pressure there and I moaned in response feeling myself getting wet at her movements. My hands flew up instantly coming to grip the back of her shirt tightly as I closed my eyes enjoying the sensations passing through me.

Please log in to read the full chapter