Don't think so much...

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V

I watched happily as Krystal excitedly explained the events of the previous night to Amber. The other girl listened attentively as she prepared dinner for us.

 

“And then she kissed me.” I raised an eyebrow at that. It never made me happy when Soojung was in a relationship, but Sulli was a nice girl, innocent too so it didn’t bother me as much. Amber gave Krystal a high five at that.

 

“Nice going brat! What happened afterwards?” Krystal shrugged continuing to chop vegetables for Amber as she spoke. I myself was banned from the kitchen. Which I think was completely unfair, that butcher’s knife could’ve flown out of anyone’s hands like that… really they make those handles too slippery. I frowned trying to catch up with the conversation.

 

“She ran away.” Amber chuckled at that.

 

“Wow you must be a crappy kisser.” Krystal smacked Amber’s arm.

 

“Yah! I am not a crappy kisser, she was just embarrassed.” Amber laughed harder and nodded, signaling for Krystal to hand her the veggies. Krystal handed her the veggies as Amber spoke.

 

“So what happened when you caught her?”

 

“Oh, I didn’t chase her.” Amber turned to Krystal dumbfounded at that.

 

“What? You just let her run away?” Krystal nodded nonchalantly and I chuckled at the look of amazement on Amber’s face.

 

“I didn’t feel like running, plus Sulli is taller than me, I never would’ve caught her anyway.”

 

“I… what did you do then?”

 

“I just waited for her to come back.”

 

“And she did?”

 

“Well of course she did stupid, we were in her room. Where else would she go?” Amber nodded at that still processing the situation.

 

“Alright alright, brat, so she came back then what?”

 

“She bought me mango ice cream and we watched movies together.” Amber blinked several times.

 

“So… you guys didn’t even talk about it?” Krystal shook her head. “So… are you guys a couple now?” Krystal shrugged. “I… did you kiss again?” Krystal grinned and nodded at that.

 

“Yep, she kissed me again before I left her apartment his morning. Speaking of which, Unnie, Sulli wants to come over for dinner and then sleep over, is that okay?” I nodded in response and Krystal pulled out her cellphone quickly. She was about to call Sulli, when she stopped and turned back to Amber. Krystal quickly leaned up and placed a small kiss on Amber’s cheek, Amber blushed and looked over at Krystal confused. Krystal just smiled in response.

 

“Thanks for helping me Oppa.” Amber smiled at my sister gently, placing her hand on Krystal’s head and giving her a small pat before responding.

 

“No problem  brat.” Krystal nodded and turned before she happily dialed Sulli’s number walking out of the kitchen as she started to speak to the other girl. I smiled at how happy she was and turned my attention back to Amber who was looking at me curiously.

 

“What?” She raised an eyebrow at me.

 

“You’re cool with Sulli sleeping over even after they kissed?” I chuckled and nodded. Amber looked at me confused as I walked over to her and placed a small peck on her lips.

 

“Baby, they kissed twice… and Sulli ran away the first time. I think I have a while away to worry about them doing anything else.” Amber nodded at my reasoning before going back to cooking. I watched as she skillfully prepared the food and smiled loving how much she had become such a big part in my life. We spent so much time together and she got along with my sister and my best friends. Amber was kind and caring and by far the best girlfriend I have ever had. I sighed happily before leaning in and kissing the back of her neck.

 

“Jess…” She looked back at me sending me a warning glance. I grinned at her, holding my hands up innocently as I backed away. Ever since the video phone incident we’d been more and more open to exploring each other and on more than one occasion I had started something up where I shouldn’t have. Amber had a large bruise on her back to prove that from when we started to make out in her tiny supply closet at school. Who knew that a box of paper would hurt that much if it fell on you?

 

“Sorry babe, I’ll behave. I wouldn’t want you to burn my dinner.” Amber chuckled at that, continuing to sauté the vegetables as she spoke.

 

“Well good cause if we had to explain to Krystal and Sulli why we were ordering pizza I think I’d die of embarrassment.” I laughed at her response before she continued. “Plus, I really don’t want to get hurt here too.” I frowned at her pouting and she chuckled at me.

 

“I said I was sorry baby, I didn’t mean to pull that shelf down, I just kind of lost it when you put your tongue there.” I grinned as I watched the blush creep up Amber’s cheeks. As much as she was shy about it, Amber was actually really good, she made me more times than I could count and we hadn’t actually had yet. It made my head swim to think about how amazing she must be in bed if she was this great at . I leaned forward and placed a kiss on Amber’s flushed cheek before speaking. “Do you want me to help with anything?” Amber shook her head in response.

 

“No, just relax princess, I got this.” She turned around and placed a small kiss on my lips. She was about to turn around again when I grabbed her face in my hands and pulled her back kissing her more passionately. She gasped against my lips as I on her lower lip. I pushed myself against the younger girl more fully and she instinctively wrapped her arms around my waist as she kissed me back. I was about to slip my tongue into when we were interrupted.

 

“YAH! Don’t do that in front of my food!” I rolled at the sound of my sister’s shrill voice and Amber just chuckled at my expression. I pouted at her in response and she just grinned before placing a sweet kiss on my lips and pushing me out of the kitchen.

 

“Wait here princess, your llama prince needs to finish your dinner okay?” I continued to pout at her and she just chuckled. “Awww is my princess sad?” I nodded looking up at her with doe eyes and she smiled gently at me. She leaned down capturing my lips with hers in a sweet kiss before kissing my forehead. “Don’t be sad princess…” she trailed off placing a kiss on my cheek before leaning in to whisper in my ear. “Your llama p

Please log in to read the full chapter