Who the hell....

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

“She will ride you.” Sunny pointed at Taeyeon who just looked up at me smiling. I blinked a couple of times before responding.

“I… what?” Sunny just sighed and pointed at Taeyeon again.

“She will ride you.” I just stood there trying not to laugh as Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

“Yes, I ride you.” Before I could say anything in response Tiffany interrupted.

 

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon! How dare you ride Amber!” She pointed at me pretending to be angry but I could see the grin she was trying to hide. I bit my lip trying desperately to keep my laughter in. Taeyeon just looked between us confused and pouted at Tiffany.

“Wae?!?! Ppany, I ride Amber in car!”  At this I couldn’t hold my laughter in anymore and I burst into belts of laughter leaving Taeyeon and Sunny to stare at me blankly while Tiffany giggled alongside me.

“TaeTae, in English when you say you ‘will ride’ someone it means to have with them. You have to say ‘I will give you a ride.’” At this Taeyeon tilted her head to the side cutely trying to process the information while Sunny slapped me on my shoulder hard.

 

“Yah! Byuntae!” I laughed again grabbing Sunny’s hand before she could hit me again.

“Okay okay okay, I’m sorry!” Just as I was about to say something else Taeyeon spoke up cutting me off.

“Ppany I will ride you?” My eyes widened at that and Tiffany blushed covering Taeyeon’s mouth with her hands.

“Tae!” Taeyeon just grinned and wiggled her eyebrows at Tiffany and I laughed grabbing Taeyeon’s arm and pulling her with me out of the office before Tiffany had a heart attack.

“Hyung, come, Tiffany be shy now.” Taeyeon just shrugged and followed me out of the office, each of us grabbing a couple of bags before leaving the room. Once Taeyeon and I finished packing all of the bags into the back of her car, her Tiffany, Sunny and I started heading to the wilderness retreat.

After a few minutes I started staring out of the window watching the passing scenery. The girls were happily chatting away about something but they were speaking too fast for me to understand so I stopped paying attention.  I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Sunny grab onto my arm tightly pushing her laughing face into my chest as Taeyeon continued her story pointing at me emphatically. I furrowed my eyebrows trying to understand what was going on. Tiffany just turned to me barely holding in her laughter.

 

“Is that true?” I frowned, shrugging at her.

“I… I don’t know?” Taeyeon laughed and pointed at me again.

“Amber, you me teach ‘Yo wassup dawg?!” At that I laughed nodding while recalling the time I had spent in Taeyeon’s apartment trying to teach her what she called “cool girl Englishee speak”

 

“Hyung, remember word, teac

Please log in to read the full chapter