The reaction

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I felt a small poke on my stomach and I snapped myself out of my trance looking at the younger girl across from me. Amber had a worried and embarrassed expression on her face and I tried to send her a comforting smile. To be honest I think I failed because I was still in shock over what she had just told me. She’s a ?! How the hell?!

 

“How?” Amber raised an eyebrow at that.

 

“Um… I… what do you mean?” I bit my lower lip looking the younger girl over for a minute before responding.

 

“It’s just that… you… you’re… well… you’re really y.” Amber blushed and looked down at that.

 

“I… thanks…I just… I wanted to wait… for someone special.” I smiled at the younger girl appreciating her innocent approach to . There really weren’t many people who saved themselves anymore… I didn’t.  “I… are you disappointed?” I watched as she looked up at me shyly running her teeth over her bottom lip nervously. I instantly shook my head at her, grabbing her face in my hands and pulling her face closer to mine before I spoke.

 

“I’m not disappointed Amber. I.. I’m surprised… and to be honest… a little bit in awe. You truly are amazing, and I think it’s great that it means that much to you.” I leaned in and gave her a gentle peck on her lips. “There aren’t a lot of people like you out there anymore.” Her eyebrows knit together at this, looking at me curiously.

 

“s?” I laughed and shook my head at her.

 

“No Pabo… romantics… I… I honestly… I’m amazed that you would want to be with a cynic like me.” I looked away from her at that feeling a little guilty for being so harsh on her in the beginning. Amber really was more genuine and innocent than I gave her credit for. She seemed to sense what was botherin

Please log in to read the full chapter