Misunderstanding

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

 

I grunted rolling off the bed slowly as I started to make my way to the bathroom. God my head hurts, I knew that champagne was a bad idea. I frowned turning on the faucet and splashing some cold water on my face, the cold liquid doing nothing to ease the ache in my head. I sighed grabbing a hand towel from the wall and wiping my face, just as I was about to place the towel back on the rack I noticed fresh scratch marks all over my arms. I frowned not understanding how they got there. I inspected myself further and noticed that I was half and there were scratches on my arms and back. What the hell did I do last night? I plopped myself down on the edge of the bathtub and ran my hands through my hair trying to remember the events of the previous night. God, I hope I didn’t do anything embarrassing.

 

Jessica’s hands wrapped tightly around my wrist as I plunged my hand into her pants, trying to pull my hand way from the inside of her pants.

 

“Baby stop.” Her hands pushed against my chest worry lines covering her beautiful face as I continued to press into her.

 

My eyes widened at the memories, I frowned looking at my right wrist noticing small bruise marks there. Oh god…did I… I jumped up from my seat on the edge of the tub and quickly opened the door to the bathroom and looked out into the room noticing Jessica laying there , looking over at me with a sad worried expression. Oh my God.

I immediately felt sick to my stomach and I lurched over the toilet and felt my stomach clench. My throat tightened and I heaved a couple of times, nothing coming out of my mouth. It felt as if my body was trying to get rid of something inside of me but couldn’t, the cramps travelled up my abdomen and after a few moments I rested my head against the frame of the toilet feeling tears cascade down my face. I was nauseous but not because of the alcohol, because of my own actions. A few moments later I heard the door to the bathroom open and I turned my head to see Jessica wrapped in a robe looking at me worriedly. I ran my eyes over her noticing the marks on her neck. My heart dropped in my chest. What did I do to you princess?

 

“Amber…. Are you…?” She reached for me and I immediately flew backwards avoiding her touch.

 

“Don’t…” I choked on the word and I soon couldn’t help the tears that flew down my cheeks. I buried my head in my hands unable to control the sadness that overcame me. I felt my heart break further when I heard Jessica’s muffled sob next to me.

 

“I’m sorry Amber…I’m so sorry.” My head snapped up at that and I stared at Jessica incredulously. Her face was etched with sadness and it hurt me to see her that way.

 

“Don’t…I…” I couldn’t push the words passed my lips and I kneeled in front of her looking up at her sadly. “Jessica… I… I’m sorry.” At that Jessica frowned and shook her head at me.

 

“It was my fault Amber.” I immediately felt angry at her words.

 

“Don’t say that! It’s not your fault! Don’t ever think that!” She seemed startled at that and cupped my head in her hands. I tried to pull my face away from her hands and she held me tightly looking closely into my eyes.

“Baby… what.. what do you think happened?” I shuddered at the thought trying to steel myself to say the words.

 

“I… you… you tried to stop me… I…” All of a sudden Jessica gasped and enveloped me in her arms.

 

“Oh God Amber no!

Please log in to read the full chapter