Leaving?

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

I laughed as I watched Taeyeon continue to argue with Sunny, for some reason neither of them had switched back to Korean and their broken English and mistaken phrases being shot back and forth had me in tears.

 

“No! You face is not intelligent!” Taeyeon was about to shoot something back when the Vice principal walked into the room raising an eyebrow at the girls. They both blushed and bowed deeply to the older woman mumbling apologies. She just nodded in response and went over to Luna, leaning down and saying something to her then gesturing for her to follow her. Luna followed the older woman out of the room and just as soon as they walked out Taeyeon and Sunny started up again.

 

“You just angry because you not get your rocky off!” I laughed at Taeyeon and Sunny frowned not understanding what the phrase meant.

 

“Yah! Stop using that byuntae language!” After bickering back and forth for a while more Sunny stormed out of the office leaving Taeyeon smirking victoriously. Tiffany and I looked at the other girl chuckling to ourselves before going back to our previous conversation.

 

“Okay, so after her sister caught you guys, you had that super SUPER sweet conversation then what?” I blushed.

 

“Well nothing really, we told each other how we felt and then fell asleep together. But… well… since then…” I blushed harder. I was about to finish my sentence when I was cut off.

 

“You make y time Amber’s face?” I glared at Taeyeon who just looked at me happily in response.

 

“Yah! Byuntae! I’m no-“

 

“Well did you guys do it tho?” I turned a shocked expression to Tiffany who just shrugged in response. “What? I’m curious too.”

 

“Well… sort of…” I grimaced as Tiffany squealed excitedly and Taeyeon sent me a erted grin. “Yah! Miyoung! You’re going to bust my ear drums… plus we didn’t really do it… we just did… stuff.” At this Taeyeon raised an eyebrow.

 

“Stuff? Is this more hand holding stuff? That’s all sweet and crap but come on you nee-ow!” Taeyeon frowned as Tiffany pinched her.

 

“Taetae be nice!” Taeyeon frowned rubbing her arm and nodding.

 

“Sorry… I just…I mean come on!” I chuckled at Taeyeon’s frustration, she was acting as if it was her who wasn’t getting any.

 

“Haha, okay relax Tae, it was more than just

Please log in to read the full chapter