So close...

Seonsaengnim
Please log in to read the full chapter

Amber’s P.O.V.

“Oppa, can you get me a water please?” I looked at the younger girl who called to me from the picnic table and frowned. I had made it halfway to the table before she asked me to walk back to the cooler, I was about to respond when she scowled at me and I sighed turning back around and going to the cooler and grabbing another water. I swear this girl is going to be the death of me.

I pushed the water in front of her and plopped down next to her. Luna who was sitting across from me next to Onew just raised an eyebrow at me. I shrugged and opened my water taking a quick chug. As much as this girl was a pain, she was doing a good job of keeping my mind off of other things and I welcomed the distraction, even if it did mean she bossed me around. “Oppa!” I sighed turning to Krystal. “I can’t open it!” She handed me the bottle and I opened it quickly for her, she reached for it but I held it away from her. “Yah! Give me!” I smirked and kept it out of her reach.

“No, why do you keep calling me Oppa?” She scowled reaching for the bottle again and I hopped up from my seat pulling it out of her reach.

“Yah! Give me!”

“No! Tell me why.” At this Sunny piped up coming up behind me giggling.

“Amber! Soojung is young, you are old. So you oppa!” I frowned at that and Krystal laughed in response.

“I’m not old!”

“Yeah you are Ahjussi!” Krystal taunted me and I scowled at her pulling the water bottle further away from her. Sunny laughed in response.

“Bahahaha, ahjussi!” I frowned pouting at Sunny.

“Sunny!! I’m not old!” Sunny just giggled nodding at me.

“Okay, Arrasso! But, Krystal young, so you old brother, oppa, same same.” I frowned, I got that but why did she keep calling me Oppa instead of Unnie like she did for everyone else.

“But… she calls Tiffany Unnie….” At this Sunny laughed even louder.

“Hahaha Amber! She call Tiffany Unnie, because Tiffany is girl! You are man, so Oppa.” My face fell at that and everyone else erupted in laughter at that. “What?” Sunny looked around clueless to why everyone was suddenly laughing. Luna came over to us tears rolling down her cheeks as she patted Sunny’s shoulder.

“Sunny, Amber-ssi is a girl.” Sunny’s eyes widened and she turned to me shocked. I was about to say something when she reached over patting my chest. I jumped back crossing my arms over my chest protectively.

“Hey! What the hell Sunny?!” At this point Krystal was bent over clutching her stomach as she laughed.

“Omo! You are girl!” Sunny got closer to me and I instinctively backed up still covering my chest protectively. Sunny reached out and squished my cheeks between her hands. “But.. handsome… like boy…” I rolled my eyes at that and then Sunny seemed to realize something her eyes going wide. “Does Key know?” I frowned, what the hell? What does Key have to do with this?

“Um… yes?” She frowned.

“But I think, Key gay…” I raised an eyebrow at her.

“He is…” She tilted her head to the side.

“But… Key gay… you girl… no boyfriend?” My eyes widened and I nearly choked on my own spit at that.

“No! Key is not my boyfriend!” Sunny frowned at this before shaking her head and walking away from me mumbling something to herself in Korean. I frowned and Krystal walked over to me still clutching her sides from laughing so hard.

“Sorry Oppa, that was funny.” I scowled at her and she just laughed again grabbing my hand and pulling back to the table. “Stop pouting, come I’ll get you some food, okay?” I tried to keep the frown on my face but at the mention of food I couldn’t help the smile that came to my lips. Krystal just laughed at me shaking her head before getting up and going to prepare us some plates of food. I hummed happily before I felt a sharp pain on my shin. I flinched looking across the table at Luna who was shooting me a questioning glance.

“What?” She nodded her head towards Krystal.

“What’s that about?” I looked at Krystal and just shrugged.

“What? She’s not so bad.” I took a sip of my water as Luna continued to look at me with a concerned expression.

“And you don’t think it’s strange that Jessica’s little sister is so interested in you?” At that I choked on my water.

“Jessica’s what?!” Luna rolled her eyes at me.

“Aissh Pabo! That’s Jessica-ssi’s little sister!” I frowned watching as Krystal came over to me happily setting down the plate in front of me.

“Here Oppa.” I looked at the girl who sat down next to me and her smile faltered under my stare.

“Amber?” I chuckled humorlessly to myself and got up quickly.

“I’m not hungry.” I mumbled as I walked away from the picnic table. I walked for a while before plopping myself down on a large rock in front the lake sighing. I know Jessica hates me but sending her little sister to torture me… that’s low. I picked up a pebble flinging it into the water before I heard someone hesitantly clear their throat behind me.

“Amber?” I grunted in response flinging another pebble into the water as the girl sat next to me gingerly. She didn’t say anything for a few moments and I kept flinging rocks into the water as we sat there in silence. Soon I started getting aggravated with her presence.

“So did she tell you what happened?” I saw her shift next to m

Please log in to read the full chapter